Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Get ready for 022 seq / 444 to drop within hours mins secs :)) online players

1806 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by Bahamas41.

Page 13 of 121
PrintE-mailLink
Bahamas41's avatar - disney16
NEW MEXICO
United States
Member #166688
June 3, 2015
1285 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2016, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Listen here Captain... I'm loving this flow but i have a real problem with the 444 this going me just like this Poke I wanna drop it but I have a feeling it so close P***ed I feel stuck to it like glue!!!!

ROFLGreen laughROFL Listen....either way you'll win.....if she don't come after tonight like we say to much seq to win.....your fire still burning after a fiery night- Awesome Vallob Team Bahamas lol- After I didn't get that 333 last night and today.....all cos I have the 444 in..... 

In my divorce voice....she's gone....no joke after tonight ...don't know y I bought her back to begin with. ......Bash

PartyI Love ya ohio I know the police # was coming cos we anit about to behave just yet 911- 

Now even 990 seq done make way......that repeattttt of 009/900=911

Nite young Group Hug Team Bahamas 

NEW MEXICO
    United States
    Member #166688
    June 3, 2015
    1285 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2016, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

Green laughGreen laughLMAO i was in office all day burning to reply to you post ... say call the Police Green laughLOL... guess what guys i got the 3013 Banana played that and the 1031 which im waiting on tonight.Drum i also got the 711, 770 and Mail For You277 (had that on an advance play) boi i tell ya!!! party moving to the front yard  LMAO!!!

Yeah you anit playing......party soon have to move to the neighbor's yardGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughI forgot to tell team Bahamas to ck Supreme ventures. Out that's in Jamaica lottery .....they even had 414  077 seq today...I think 177 seq up next lol.....everyone dropping 144 seq before 044 seq appear.....Mail For You

Vallob's avatar - disney09
      Nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #175299
      June 9, 2016
      445 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2016, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

ROFLGreen laughROFL Listen....either way you'll win.....if she don't come after tonight like we say to much seq to win.....your fire still burning after a fiery night- Awesome Vallob Team Bahamas lol- After I didn't get that 333 last night and today.....all cos I have the 444 in..... 

In my divorce voice....she's gone....no joke after tonight ...don't know y I bought her back to begin with. ......Bash

PartyI Love ya ohio I know the police # was coming cos we anit about to behave just yet 911- 

Now even 990 seq done make way......that repeattttt of 009/900=911

Nite young Group Hug Team Bahamas 

Lol... Yes please call the Policeman!!!  This is highway robberyGreen laughwho needs that 444 any way I had em both... 191 and 990Partyand tonight is still youngWhite Bounce

Remember:-

$$$$Flipping & Whipping It = BUYING POWER$$$$

When I post predictions play both sides... The predicted side is most favored. 

Vallob13♥Wink

Nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #175299
        June 9, 2016
        445 Posts
        Posted: August 2, 2016, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

990 x 2 BananaBananaWhere is Cozy...  You getting any a this?? Bahamas36??Hello somebody!!!

Vallob13♥Wink

Nassau
          Bahamas
          Member #175299
          June 9, 2016
          445 Posts
          Posted: August 2, 2016, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

Yeah you anit playing......party soon have to move to the neighbor's yardGreen laughGreen laughGreen laughI forgot to tell team Bahamas to ck Supreme ventures. Out that's in Jamaica lottery .....they even had 414  077 seq today...I think 177 seq up next lol.....everyone dropping 144 seq before 044 seq appear.....Mail For You

Don't know if we would be able to play from here but we have Quick Draw... Our very own pick 3 that draws every half hour (powered by Island Luck) ... They just threw 040 so I guess that will be bouncing by pretty soon... I also see a few new sequence coming up from there too.

Vallob13♥Wink

Cozyfro's avatar - dude
            Killeen,Tx
            United States
            Member #176115
            July 20, 2016
            29 Posts
            Posted: August 2, 2016, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

All bets in!.....Mail For You...lol

Bahamas
              Member #170314
              November 25, 2015
              28 Posts
              Posted: August 2, 2016, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

Hi guys...didn't play much tonight...just the 177 I am keeping my eyes on and the 222/112.!!

NEW MEXICO
                United States
                Member #166688
                June 3, 2015
                1285 Posts
                Posted: August 2, 2016, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

990 x 2 BananaBananaWhere is Cozy...  You getting any a this?? Bahamas36??Hello somebody!!!

Back in the house lol....that 990 came back to back i had it in for the last few draws......so 199 seq full in effect Drum back to the drawing board for a fiery day/night...... Mail For You Vallob I see the 040 by qd.....also the Jamaican lottery wasn't for us to bet......just to watch for a different twist every now and again. ...way to go Vallob Partygoing to ck what seq is about to pop lol

Nassau
                  Bahamas
                  Member #175299
                  June 9, 2016
                  445 Posts
                  Posted: August 3, 2016, 12:09 am - IP Logged

Back in the house lol....that 990 came back to back i had it in for the last few draws......so 199 seq full in effect Drum back to the drawing board for a fiery day/night...... Mail For You Vallob I see the 040 by qd.....also the Jamaican lottery wasn't for us to bet......just to watch for a different twist every now and again. ...way to go Vallob Partygoing to ck what seq is about to pop lol

Oh I see my 040/404...they then in for tomorrow Drum...

Vallob13♥Wink

NEW MEXICO
                    United States
                    Member #166688
                    June 3, 2015
                    1285 Posts
                    Posted: August 3, 2016, 12:25 am - IP Logged

Yeah those two will be on lock for two days straight..... Lepstill studying for a blast tommor Lmao 

NEW MEXICO
                      United States
                      Member #166688
                      June 3, 2015
                      1285 Posts
                      Posted: August 3, 2016, 1:53 am - IP Logged

This seq keep coming- (0245, 0254, 4025) = (4512 & 254) just a Heads-up Team Bahamas let's Ring the bell non stop in the Am-  these bad boy's not to take your eyes off- 5445 / 4559 BedMail For You I'm looking for it to rain greenLep.....so take that umbrella with ya Team Bahamas Group HugHiding Behind Computercos ya always a winner Dupe Alertuntill the last ball drops LoviesNewbies ck the predictions and compare with your favorite picks- Peace out

Bahamas
                        Member #170314
                        November 25, 2015
                        28 Posts
                        Posted: August 3, 2016, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

Well 400 came out the box as predicted..watch out for that to come as 004 and all day play 044/222/177!!!

NEW MEXICO
                          United States
                          Member #166688
                          June 3, 2015
                          1285 Posts
                          Posted: August 3, 2016, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

PartyPartyPartyPartyBang Bang Bang I Love ya Texas- Bang!!!! Where The Badest Team On The Planet? ???? Team Bahamas$$$$$$$$ Bahamian 36 we have 400/044 on advance Play 

DrumLike Bob Marley say- Buffalo Soldiers Drum Cheers to my first c/tail of the day vacation mode

007 Belvedere of the day Dupe Alert it's gonna rain green team Bahamas get your umbrellas Green laughGreen laughCheers ready Straight baby 400 repeattttt =044 seq:))

NEW MEXICO
                            United States
                            Member #166688
                            June 3, 2015
                            1285 Posts
                            Posted: August 3, 2016, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Team Bahamas just read the Map watch out 1846 / 1948 seq  back in action babyyyy Mail For YouDrumBananaLepGroup Hug anyone can pop within this beautiful day Hiding Behind Computer4512 **********seq yupppp :))

Where Cozyfro/ Vallob? ??? Group Hug 

Legs cross# tanning# #Drinks stop coming lol# winning Drum 

Bob Marley- #I don't want to wait in vain Drum we jamming man#

NEW MEXICO
                              United States
                              Member #166688
                              June 3, 2015
                              1285 Posts
                              Posted: August 3, 2016, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

This seq keep coming- (0245, 0254, 4025) = (4512 & 254) just a Heads-up Team Bahamas let's Ring the bell non stop in the Am-  these bad boy's not to take your eyes off- 5445 / 4559 BedMail For You I'm looking for it to rain greenLep.....so take that umbrella with ya Team Bahamas Group HugHiding Behind Computercos ya always a winner Dupe Alertuntill the last ball drops LoviesNewbies ck the predictions and compare with your favorite picks- Peace out

Debarge- I like itPartyPartyCheersI Love ya Delaware that will bring 4512 seq Drumohhhhhhhh I like itDrum

Page 13 of 121