Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Get ready for 022 seq / 444 to drop within hours mins secs :)) online players

1806 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by Bahamas41.

Page 15 of 121
PrintE-mailLink
Vallob's avatar - disney09
Nassau
Bahamas
Member #175299
June 9, 2016
445 Posts
Posted: August 4, 2016, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

5 diffrent states lastnight!!!!Party....I have never won so much cash in such a short amount of time in my life!!!!Mail For You...lol. Team Bahamas in the building!... Banana..the dancing banana is our mascot!...talking bout making money while you sleep!Bed..lol.

Mann Cozy that how I felt the other night.. Every time I look at my balance I saw  more and more.... BananaI didn't play all of the pick 3 sequences last night because I went after the pick 4s but boy was I happy this morninhPartyPartyparty all around the yard!!!

Remember:-

$$$$Flipping & Whipping It = BUYING POWER$$$$

When I post predictions play both sides... The predicted side is most favored. 

Vallob13♥Wink

Bahamas41's avatar - disney16
    NEW MEXICO
    United States
    Member #166688
    June 3, 2015
    1285 Posts
    Posted: August 4, 2016, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

Mann Cozy that how I felt the other night.. Every time I look at my balance I saw  more and more.... BananaI didn't play all of the pick 3 sequences last night because I went after the pick 4s but boy was I happy this morninhPartyPartyparty all around the yard!!!

Green laughROFLGreen laughROFLTeam Bahamas Smash- 668 kan, 668 Ky, 6806 Nj, 8606 Sc, 

=688/866**/6088/1866 seq added to the Super Buying Power babyyyy Mail For You 2nd Choice- 7344 penn, 4773 ma, 473 pen, 734 wc

=7334/347 seq 

3rd choice- 6878 ind, 6768 pr, 6678 ten, = 8776/876 seq

4th- Go to the daily predictions 

The key here is to build your buying power to play 10 or more seq per day- Mail For You happy winnings tonight gals and guys lol Hiding Behind Computer

Now let it rain Drum:)) So you can cross your legs sleep like Cozyfro say....and let your money work for you.....instead the opposite wink wink 044 seq lol

NEW MEXICO
      United States
      Member #166688
      June 3, 2015
      1285 Posts
      Posted: August 4, 2016, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Lol 0095 seq for the 5th time........ummmmm 9115 ????????

NEW MEXICO
        United States
        Member #166688
        June 3, 2015
        1285 Posts
        Posted: August 4, 2016, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

Green laughROFLGreen laughROFLTeam Bahamas Smash- 668 kan, 668 Ky, 6806 Nj, 8606 Sc, 

=688/866**/6088/1866 seq added to the Super Buying Power babyyyy Mail For You 2nd Choice- 7344 penn, 4773 ma, 473 pen, 734 wc

=7334/347 seq 

3rd choice- 6878 ind, 6768 pr, 6678 ten, = 8776/876 seq

4th- Go to the daily predictions 

The key here is to build your buying power to play 10 or more seq per day- Mail For You happy winnings tonight gals and guys lol Hiding Behind Computer

Now let it rain Drum:)) So you can cross your legs sleep like Cozyfro say....and let your money work for you.....instead the opposite wink wink 044 seq lol

PartyPartyPartyShots shots shots Green laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laugh Where Team Bahamas lol???? 

I love ya ohio/del/Mic/ in the house 

House on fire- And let it continue to rain $$$$$$$ green-

Now on a serious note..plz don't side text me asking which state to play in.....

If you can't play all just continue to follow like Cozyfro did....until you can

play smarter- Also if you don't join team Bahamas in the public.....plz don't try to on the side.....sign team Bahamas!!!! That's for secret lovers Green laughROFLGreen laughMail For You

sexytrice's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
          freeport bahamas
          Bahamas
          Member #161123
          November 17, 2014
          57 Posts
          Posted: August 4, 2016, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

Good nite how do u join team bahams

Nassau
            Bahamas
            Member #175299
            June 9, 2016
            445 Posts
            Posted: August 4, 2016, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

PartyPartyPartyShots shots shots Green laughGreen laughGreen laughGreen laugh Where Team Bahamas lol???? 

I love ya ohio/del/Mic/ in the house 

House on fire- And let it continue to rain $$$$$$$ green-

Now on a serious note..plz don't side text me asking which state to play in.....

If you can't play all just continue to follow like Cozyfro did....until you can

play smarter- Also if you don't join team Bahamas in the public.....plz don't try to on the side.....sign team Bahamas!!!! That's for secret lovers Green laughROFLGreen laughMail For You

Green laughGreen laughsay secret lovers  Green laughROFLGreen laughI'm here Captain just sitting back and chillin sipping on some 869... Hey wonder if I should play that for buying power!!!! Think I'll just throw it in for fun...  Can't hurt me... 004 just blew me upBananaBanana.

Vallob13♥Wink

OneStarlett's avatar - Lottery-003.jpg
              Georgia
              United States
              Member #145714
              August 12, 2013
              60 Posts
              Posted: August 4, 2016, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

BananaHey Team Bahamas!   I'm so ready to come on board with you all.  How do I join the team.

You Think BIG... You Get BIG!!!   Believe BIG... Pray Boldly!!!

Nassau
                Bahamas
                Member #175299
                June 9, 2016
                445 Posts
                Posted: August 4, 2016, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

Green laughGreen laughsay secret lovers  Green laughROFLGreen laughI'm here Captain just sitting back and chillin sipping on some 869... Hey wonder if I should play that for buying power!!!! Think I'll just throw it in for fun...  Can't hurt me... 004 just blew me upBananaBanana.

And there you have it... BananaBanana986 BananaBananaand that just was a half bottle I had left... Tomorrow I'm refilling!!!  A whole caseGreen laugh

Vallob13♥Wink

NEW MEXICO
                  United States
                  Member #166688
                  June 3, 2015
                  1285 Posts
                  Posted: August 4, 2016, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

Hiding Behind Computer040 004 400 every possible way to come- Last shot straight  $$$$$$$$ if you think that on fire wait until 044 bust off....Vallob hun I so tank up on that 007 Belvedere  Cheers I Love ya Arizona 

PartyPartyPartyPartyI have to squint to see Lmao 

I think I see a four ball seq for 869  ...will see after the last ball drops.....if I can see sometime later lol

Cheers team Bahamas....and welcome all newbies Cheers nite still Green :)))

NEW MEXICO
                    United States
                    Member #166688
                    June 3, 2015
                    1285 Posts
                    Posted: August 4, 2016, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

And there you have it... BananaBanana986 BananaBananaand that just was a half bottle I had left... Tomorrow I'm refilling!!!  A whole caseGreen laugh

Indeed LolPartyCheers Cheers will definitely look to see if they played it in the four seq.....will ck when I can see Green laughGreen laughGreen laughI think it came once in the four double....will confirm later

Nassau
                      Bahamas
                      Member #175299
                      June 9, 2016
                      445 Posts
                      Posted: August 5, 2016, 12:27 am - IP Logged
                      • Green laughGreen laugh869 is the name of the red wine that I was drinking. I was clowning around like you did with your 007 Belvedere ROFL, and put it in just for the fun of it..

Listen I can't wait for my 404 flip to come marching through... I know it's gonna be EPIC!!!!... First time I go a hit from all 3 Tri-States was 044 just a few weeks ago so I'm super excited Drum

Vallob13♥Wink

NEW MEXICO
                        United States
                        Member #166688
                        June 3, 2015
                        1285 Posts
                        Posted: August 5, 2016, 12:39 am - IP Logged
                        • Green laughGreen laugh869 is the name of the red wine that I was drinking. I was clowning around like you did with your 007 Belvedere ROFL, and put it in just for the fun of it..

Listen I can't wait for my 404 flip to come marching through... I know it's gonna be EPIC!!!!... First time I go a hit from all 3 Tri-States was 044 just a few weeks ago so I'm super excited Drum

Oh kool- have to try that....you try 446 wine before? ?? That's a nice one too.....along with 337 wine.....I drink those when I'm feeling smooth wine..... and that 044 seq will be on advance Play ......watch 688/866 too..... I think tomorrow will be rocking..... just gat to catch myself before I ck the map out ...... ROFL

deadray's avatar - Lottery-040.jpg
                          nassau
                          Bahamas
                          Member #88945
                          March 27, 2010
                          199 Posts
                          Posted: August 5, 2016, 1:08 am - IP Logged

Hey guys how do you join team bahamas?

Cozyfro's avatar - dude
                            Killeen,Tx
                            United States
                            Member #176115
                            July 20, 2016
                            29 Posts
                            Posted: August 5, 2016, 8:45 am - IP Logged

Team Bahamas in the building this mrng! Just starting my new job today!...I'm working at the winners factory!Banana

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #157792
                              July 31, 2014
                              1132 Posts
                              Posted: August 5, 2016, 8:52 am - IP Logged

Team Bahamas in the building this mrng! Just starting my new job today!...I'm working at the winners factory!Banana

Cozyfro what is the winners  factory and where is it locsted?

Page 15 of 121