Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I think this is why there has been no lottery frenzy.

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 5 months ago by zephbe.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
South Carolina
United States
Member #77167
July 15, 2009
555 Posts
Posted: July 12, 2016, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Lotto is by far the best value for your money. (i think)

Groppo, That may very well be the key to winning--focus on the game one feels is best for them-wherever they live. 

Sort of like a meat and potatoes game--and there's always MM and PB for those who want dessert.

Good luck to us all.

NY
    United States
    Member #23835
    October 16, 2005
    3474 Posts
    Posted: July 13, 2016, 1:10 am - IP Logged

"Lotto is by far the best value for your money. (i think)"

It's a great return on your investment if you're lucky enough to win a significant prize, but the vast majority of people don't. Depending on the particular game, an average lottery ticket is worth 40 to 60 cents. I do about twice as well earning interest on the money in my free checking account.

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
      Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #104962
      January 23, 2011
      1075 Posts
      Posted: July 14, 2016, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

I just feel that the same places will win the jackpot.  Ca., New York, New Jersey, Florida, Texas, Virginia and Penn..

Exactly!  I see some of the same ones in denial like usual have commented saying that those people that think that it is biased/rigged don't understand simple math,  or whatever spin they can put on it.

Trump 2016!

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
        South Carolina
        United States
        Member #77167
        July 15, 2009
        555 Posts
        Posted: July 14, 2016, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Exactly!  I see some of the same ones in denial like usual have commented saying that those people that think that it is biased/rigged don't understand simple math,  or whatever spin they can put on it.

I Agree!   Someone from a small (population) state may luck up and win once in a while, but MM and PB are big state games.  The state(s) that sell the most tickets are more likely to sell a winning ticket.