Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

When did you start playing 'Lottery Games'

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 5 months ago by Wheeler.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #55889
October 23, 2007
5615 Posts
Posted: July 8, 2016, 8:15 am - IP Logged

Do you remember Omar Watts?

That name doesn't ring any bells.

OK. Had to google him. Won the first lottery draw in Ohio in 1974. I hadn't started playing yet. I do vaguely remember my mom buying lotto tickets later on. I was out on my own then.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7322 Posts
    Posted: July 8, 2016, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

That name doesn't ring any bells.

OK. Had to google him. Won the first lottery draw in Ohio in 1974. I hadn't started playing yet. I do vaguely remember my mom buying lotto tickets later on. I was out on my own then.

The Ohio Lottery had a game call "Buckeye 300" where they put 1000 softball size balls into a 9-foot tumbler and drew three 3 digit numbers. When they started offering pick-3, they evolved to bingo type air ball machines.

Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
      Member #133462
      September 30, 2012
      5946 Posts
      Posted: July 8, 2016, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

"Everything works  ONCE!"

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
        Pittsburg, Ks
        United States
        Member #3382
        January 17, 2004
        81002 Posts
        Posted: July 8, 2016, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

I've been playing Lotto 6/49 since 1993.

After 3 days after I finished my mandatory service in the Greek Army as a 'Gunner' in Army Tanks, I heard a voice of an old classmate of mine on the TV news; it was about a big jackpot which was split in 3. They 'interviewed' the winners.

I had his home number and I gave him a call; I talked to him, congratulate him and we arranged to go out for a beer. He played 9 numbers - the same numbers every time and he used a system from a program he bought. It was just a 'disk' - a 'floppy disk' and it had Lotto Systems. I also bought the program and I loved it... I got really obsessed about the 'wheels'.

Within a month I started to write my own programs. There was no way turning back; I fell in love with the Lottery. At the age of 45, I still am and I believe that I will always be.

That is my story.

Y'all Take Care, Keep Playing and Believe that Dreams Can Become True...

All The Best and Always Good Luck to You!

Been playing the Kansas Lottery since 1987. Wnen Missouri got their lottery My friends and I went to the Missouri State Line to nuy scrach offs. Bought a scratch off, took it back home 5 miles from the State Line, won $70 went back to collect my winnings. This was before Kansas had their lottery

God Bless America

US Flag