Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Stunned & in disbelief over last night's Powerball drawing!

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 5 months ago by Elliptic7.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
helpmewin's avatar - dandy
u$a
United States
Member #106665
February 22, 2011
19727 Posts
Posted: July 11, 2016, 4:40 am - IP Logged

How is it possible that no one won?  Since MM was won PB should have been "impossible to lose"

It's even more shocking that Indiana lost.  Good thing I didn't waste gas driving there to buy tickets!

Good LuckThumbs Up

Let it Snow Snowman

Groppo's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #162631
    January 7, 2015
    502 Posts
    Posted: July 11, 2016, 4:47 am - IP Logged

How is it possible that no one won?  Since MM was won PB should have been "impossible to lose"

It's even more shocking that Indiana lost.  Good thing I didn't waste gas driving there to buy tickets!

Nah holmes. You see, by refusing to go and play, Friday, that could have been the winning ticket.

This random game, is not set in the future. It's random, so it's set to win now, or any time.

All tickets need to be played. Yours could have been that winning ticket, a split winner, etc.

So, the next time the jackpot is out of this world, you can certainly drive one, two, tree, fo' hundit miles to get yo' ticket.

(groppo, watch that jive-talk, at the end there. you're not at cnn.com, making those hilarious comments.
      yes, but the guy's name is "jj the prince". and . . . .
        i don't care if his name is "bubba", just speak normally - you've been doing pretty good lately.
         yes sir. i'll turn the computer off, and watch gomer pyle - just came on.)

• Don't chase the numbers you play.
    • Play only numbers you've already played, plus however many random picks.
    • But, ALWAYS the regular numbers you play.  This will make you a winner, not a chaser.
              (so far, though, I've yet to win any significant lotto prize)

United States
      Member #175910
      July 10, 2016
      40 Posts
      Posted: July 11, 2016, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

Matrix change = numerous rollovers! Smile