Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Two Part Question.

Topic closed. 24 replies. Last post 4 months ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
backwoods ga
United States
Member #155844
May 31, 2014
1891 Posts
Posted: July 17, 2016, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

The way I read it was he thought you were mentally lame, but didn't think you were THAT mentally lame.

You start a thread saying we're friends and family, then insult in the next sentence.

And here I thought Todd had booted your sorry a$$ some time ago.

Favorite are Monel win d and lucky loser

Least favorite are the undercover hide behind a computer screen racist  they know who they are

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    5610 Posts
    Posted: July 17, 2016, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Favorite are Monel win d and lucky loser

Least favorite are the undercover hide behind a computer screen racist  they know who they are

Hey lil milkdud.

Seems you are the one that keeps bringing up race.

I don't bring it up unless you or another someone calls me and others black. Nobody on here has ever seen me, or anyone else you call racist, (be clear, are you referring to me?) so how can that be?

Keep race out of it, and talk about lotteries.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Deo-nonfortuna's avatar - hqdefault
      NJ
      United States
      Member #165922
      April 27, 2015
      3337 Posts
      Posted: July 17, 2016, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

Hey lil milkdud.

Seems you are the one that keeps bringing up race.

I don't bring it up unless you or another someone calls me and others black. Nobody on here has ever seen me, or anyone else you call racist, (be clear, are you referring to me?) so how can that be?

Keep race out of it, and talk about lotteries.

Milkdud, a good one. I call him milk bonehead. he called me a redneck once too, and I'm from Philly suburb.

All things which are similar and therefore connected, are drawn to each other's power.

United States
        Member #106134
        February 13, 2011
        806 Posts
        Posted: July 17, 2016, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

SL, Are you Richard Lustig?  hmmm

jjtheprince is my favorite because he's like the mischievous little kid irritating everybody with his "lotteries are easy to win" as jackpots climb and no one is winning much of anything Smile

Well thank you!

A couple who won a Mega Millions jackpot in Illinois in 2004 told me how easy it was, so if a winner confirms it's easy then it has to be true right?

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #32652
          February 14, 2006
          7314 Posts
          Posted: July 18, 2016, 2:52 am - IP Logged

Give me one example of a post that helped you win a lottery game?  Lighten up man...Posts like this help to break-up the boredom.

I wasn't talking about "a post" but a ten page thread with the same topic. There are several threads and Systems pages that helped many of us win nice prizes.

SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
            Member #165541
            April 12, 2015
            545 Posts
            Posted: July 18, 2016, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Yes L.P. IS supposed to be fun family n friends and I have recently started on L.P. so I have been actually following msd446, lottoking and luckbalady and u since you came to the dreamteam i clearly understand where u are coming from in these times no one should have to deal with nonsense let's just play the game we all came here to play help each other and live laff love. I'm forever grateful to be following you as a l.p. poster and i will continue to follow your posts may god continie to bless you and don't let one person steal your joy many of us really appreciate your kindness and input. Btw thank you for the hit last nite I had it boxed c your appreciated

Your welcome!  I am glad to hear you hit.  More to come!!

Thanks again for the kind post.

United States
              Member #165541
              April 12, 2015
              545 Posts
              Posted: July 18, 2016, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

I love lottery post I am on this website day and night is very entertaining for me wherever I go I have to check what is LP up to. I have so many favorite posters so I have to say I love all of them they are all in my favorite list. 

What I love about lottery post is that I can search all the way back 2003 posts I think that is cool and there is so much information and knowledge from all those posters some of them are still posting I thank them for that. 

My favorite forum is pick 3.

I also love the blogs.

I have nothing negative to say.

Well said!

United States
                Member #165541
                April 12, 2015
                545 Posts
                Posted: August 7, 2016, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

The way I read it was he thought you were mentally lame, but didn't think you were THAT mentally lame.

You start a thread saying we're friends and family, then insult in the next sentence.

And here I thought Todd had booted your sorry a$$ some time ago.

Therein lies the problem.  YOU THOUGHT.

Why don't you you spare us from your mental incapacitates... numbnuts.

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
                  Member #52345
                  May 21, 2007
                  2659 Posts
                  Posted: August 8, 2016, 5:49 am - IP Logged

I can't say I have a favorite forum member ,but thars a few critters worth thar respective perches

but I'm sick to death of the 1001 pot stirrers and name callers

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #55889
                    October 23, 2007
                    5610 Posts
                    Posted: August 8, 2016, 9:33 am - IP Logged

Therein lies the problem.  YOU THOUGHT.

Why don't you you spare us from your mental incapacitates... numbnuts.

Well, kitty.

YOU are the one who introduced us to YOUR mental incapacities. (incapacitates???? where did you find that word????)

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)