Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How about that mega millions

Topic closed. 75 replies. Last post 4 months ago by TheMeatman2005.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
KinG666BLaZe's avatar - 0a8b35e0e00bea02881544e8fa633303

United States
Member #174708
May 8, 2016
24 Posts
Posted: July 20, 2016, 8:00 am - IP Logged

After someone won the 540 jackpot and my stupid company <snip>ed up my check so I couldnt even play that drawing how I wanted to. I gave in to life(my check came a week late and my parent company axed that company who was pretty much there to handle payroll). But I also swore I wouldnt pay the small jackpots. But get a load of someone winning last night! I almost feel like deep down I knew it would happen. Anyone else feel the same?

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

United States
    Member #170707
    December 13, 2015
    185 Posts
    Posted: July 20, 2016, 8:19 am - IP Logged

whoever won last night was SMART!Hurray!

why? because something is better than $0.00.

So many whiners here on LP that don't play until it gets over 400 mil will end up will $0.00Sad Cheers

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #77167
      July 15, 2009
      556 Posts
      Posted: July 20, 2016, 8:27 am - IP Logged

After someone won the 540 jackpot and my stupid company <snip>ed up my check so I couldnt even play that drawing how I wanted to. I gave in to life(my check came a week late and my parent company axed that company who was pretty much there to handle payroll). But I also swore I wouldnt pay the small jackpots. But get a load of someone winning last night! I almost feel like deep down I knew it would happen. Anyone else feel the same?

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Who won what last night?

TheMeatman2005's avatar - lightening
        Brooklyn, NY
        United States
        Member #169723
        October 29, 2015
        879 Posts
        Posted: July 20, 2016, 8:35 am - IP Logged

Who won what last night?

One winner of the $25 mil Mega Millions jackpot in Washington State

Also, one ticket purchased in Texas matched 5 of 5 with the Megaplier for a cool $5 mil (CASH)

The Meatman

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket.” Will Rogers

Winning happens in a flash, Like A Bolt Of Lightning!  Patriot

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          Texas
          United States
          Member #55889
          October 23, 2007
          5615 Posts
          Posted: July 20, 2016, 8:38 am - IP Logged

And....there was a second prize winner in Texas that played the megaplier who won a cool $5 milllion.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

United States
            Member #174708
            May 8, 2016
            24 Posts
            Posted: July 20, 2016, 9:05 am - IP Logged

whoever won last night was SMART!Hurray!

why? because something is better than $0.00.

So many whiners here on LP that don't play until it gets over 400 mil will end up will $0.00Sad Cheers

I'm so far ahead of you dude you wouldn't even know what hit you. Any way how much money did you spend on last night's draw? Do you enjoy wasting money?

And yes its a gamble but come on lets be smart about it.

United States
              Member #174708
              May 8, 2016
              24 Posts
              Posted: July 20, 2016, 9:08 am - IP Logged

Who won what last night?

Some one from washington state. It was just a nice suprise to see that 1. the megaball was 4, for the 3rd time in a row. 2. someone had won last nights draw. For me I'm someone who watches patterns and the likes. History wants to repeat itself just make sure you're in the right place when it does.(My opinion)

United States
                Member #106134
                February 13, 2011
                806 Posts
                Posted: July 20, 2016, 9:16 am - IP Logged

Proof it was WAY TOO EASY for that winner in Washington.  Hopefully that winner is smart enough to buy Powerball tickets tonight so they can win that at will too.

United States
                  Member #174708
                  May 8, 2016
                  24 Posts
                  Posted: July 20, 2016, 10:12 am - IP Logged

Proof it was WAY TOO EASY for that winner in Washington.  Hopefully that winner is smart enough to buy Powerball tickets tonight so they can win that at will too.

I'm speechless and in awe. Just before the 540 mill was won. I started getting quickpicks with the right powerball and megaball. I felt as though the "system" was like we want some one to win now. We just need someone to pay attention. That person who won last night must have been paying attention. I need to make the jump from 3 out of 6 to 6 out of 6 yazemeh

TheMeatman2005's avatar - lightening
                    Brooklyn, NY
                    United States
                    Member #169723
                    October 29, 2015
                    879 Posts
                    Posted: July 20, 2016, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

I'm speechless and in awe. Just before the 540 mill was won. I started getting quickpicks with the right powerball and megaball. I felt as though the "system" was like we want some one to win now. We just need someone to pay attention. That person who won last night must have been paying attention. I need to make the jump from 3 out of 6 to 6 out of 6 yazemeh

I think that's why they sell the tickets prior to the drawing.

If they wanted people to win, they would announce the winning numbers and say...OK, now go buy your tickets!

Lottery games that use ball machine are random. Just because one number comes up doesn't mean it will show again anytime soon.

The Meatman

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket.” Will Rogers

Winning happens in a flash, Like A Bolt Of Lightning!  Patriot

South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #77167
                      July 15, 2009
                      556 Posts
                      Posted: July 20, 2016, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

One winner of the $25 mil Mega Millions jackpot in Washington State

Also, one ticket purchased in Texas matched 5 of 5 with the Megaplier for a cool $5 mil (CASH)

Thanks.  I missed that.  Congrats to the winner. Smile

United States
                        Member #174708
                        May 8, 2016
                        24 Posts
                        Posted: July 20, 2016, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

I think that's why they sell the tickets prior to the drawing.

If they wanted people to win, they would announce the winning numbers and say...OK, now go buy your tickets!

Lottery games that use ball machine are random. Just because one number comes up doesn't mean it will show again anytime soon.

Simple response... I don't believe in that. I believe that if you channel your energies and beliefs the right way you can do anything you want. That's just how my life experience has been so far. I can understand that everyone was not raised the same way so beliefs fluctuate. However for me I get this feeling deep down. An intuition, for lack of a better suited word. When I listen to it I'm good. When I don't, I take the chance of something good or bad happening just like everyone else. At the end of the day you know how life deals with you and I know how life deals with me. So I'm going to continue to move in my purpose and you should move in yours. I'ma mix a little bit of mysticism with science and hopefully that equals an easy life for me. I want a 100 mill so I can give my family money but if I win a smaller jackpot I'm gonna put it in a trust fund and hopefully have enough to pay myself a 6 figure salary until I no longer need it. 

South Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #77167
                          July 15, 2009
                          556 Posts
                          Posted: July 20, 2016, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

Some one from washington state. It was just a nice suprise to see that 1. the megaball was 4, for the 3rd time in a row. 2. someone had won last nights draw. For me I'm someone who watches patterns and the likes. History wants to repeat itself just make sure you're in the right place when it does.(My opinion)

Thanks.  Nice win. Hope I'm next.

South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #77167
                            July 15, 2009
                            556 Posts
                            Posted: July 20, 2016, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

Simple response... I don't believe in that. I believe that if you channel your energies and beliefs the right way you can do anything you want. That's just how my life experience has been so far. I can understand that everyone was not raised the same way so beliefs fluctuate. However for me I get this feeling deep down. An intuition, for lack of a better suited word. When I listen to it I'm good. When I don't, I take the chance of something good or bad happening just like everyone else. At the end of the day you know how life deals with you and I know how life deals with me. So I'm going to continue to move in my purpose and you should move in yours. I'ma mix a little bit of mysticism with science and hopefully that equals an easy life for me. I want a 100 mill so I can give my family money but if I win a smaller jackpot I'm gonna put it in a trust fund and hopefully have enough to pay myself a 6 figure salary until I no longer need it. 

You should continue follow your feelings, intuition.  Good luck to us all.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                              Zeta Reticuli Star System
                              United States
                              Member #30470
                              January 17, 2006
                              10354 Posts
                              Posted: July 20, 2016, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

To assume a win is a form of insanity. 

Scared

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.