Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Man Who Won New Jersey Lottery Jackpot 3 Times Turns Out To Be A Scammer/Fraud

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 4 months ago by TinkerMazell.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Seattle
United States
Member #173743
March 16, 2016
17 Posts
Posted: July 25, 2016, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Sorry I start a new thread because the original thread was closed maybe because its been six months. As I am sure most here know, a New Jersey man MIKE DUCKER managed to win the NEW JERSEY lottery top prize 3 seperate time in a year. He has also been posting all over youtube all his other winners. He has posted at least 100 different $500 winners, several $1000 and $5000 winners and untold numbers of $200 and $100 winners. Thats in addition to his 3 "top prize" winners within a year. He claimed on youtube that he had a system that guarantees winners and thats why he wins. He promised to write a book and sell it to his legions of idiot followers on youtube who actually believe his system would make them rich.

Well like a lot of others, I knew something didn't smell right. Just wasn't sure exactly what was going on. So after his 3rd top prize winner the guy totally disappeared from youtube. This after posting 10-15 winners every single day.

It seems the jig is finally up. I cant post links but it can all be googled. He is appearantly the owner of MAD AMUSMENTS were he fuked a lot of people out of a lot of money. Now he has "disappeared" for 4 months. Clearly this dude was not the hero that he tried to make himself out to be. Im sure that he had an in or some inside means of getting all these winners and I would guess the 3rd big win was the one that made the lottery realize something shady was going on. At best, this guy is a compulsive gambler ripping people off through his MAD AMUSMENTS scam to fund his habit. At worst, he is also cheating on the lottery by some means. Im just saying, I understand if you buy bazillions of tickets ur going to get winners but this guy just got too many. I said from the beginning there was more than meets the eye here. Now he has disappeared without any explanation, we are still waiting on his "book" that he promised would be out I think in 2014, and he is being sued by many claiming he ripped them off through MAD AMUSMENTS.

TinkerMazell's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
    Augusta, Georgia
    United States
    Member #127854
    May 10, 2012
    81 Posts
    Posted: July 25, 2016, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Sorry I start a new thread because the original thread was closed maybe because its been six months. As I am sure most here know, a New Jersey man MIKE DUCKER managed to win the NEW JERSEY lottery top prize 3 seperate time in a year. He has also been posting all over youtube all his other winners. He has posted at least 100 different $500 winners, several $1000 and $5000 winners and untold numbers of $200 and $100 winners. Thats in addition to his 3 "top prize" winners within a year. He claimed on youtube that he had a system that guarantees winners and thats why he wins. He promised to write a book and sell it to his legions of idiot followers on youtube who actually believe his system would make them rich.

Well like a lot of others, I knew something didn't smell right. Just wasn't sure exactly what was going on. So after his 3rd top prize winner the guy totally disappeared from youtube. This after posting 10-15 winners every single day.

It seems the jig is finally up. I cant post links but it can all be googled. He is appearantly the owner of MAD AMUSMENTS were he fuked a lot of people out of a lot of money. Now he has "disappeared" for 4 months. Clearly this dude was not the hero that he tried to make himself out to be. Im sure that he had an in or some inside means of getting all these winners and I would guess the 3rd big win was the one that made the lottery realize something shady was going on. At best, this guy is a compulsive gambler ripping people off through his MAD AMUSMENTS scam to fund his habit. At worst, he is also cheating on the lottery by some means. Im just saying, I understand if you buy bazillions of tickets ur going to get winners but this guy just got too many. I said from the beginning there was more than meets the eye here. Now he has disappeared without any explanation, we are still waiting on his "book" that he promised would be out I think in 2014, and he is being sued by many claiming he ripped them off through MAD AMUSMENTS.

Hi. I googled but only got articles about his 2X win of $20,000 scratch off and then a big win of $200,000 on a scratch off.

I am a $20,000 winner from a Georgia Lottery scratch off game called "$3,000,000 Taxes Paid"!

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Bronx, NY
      United States
      Member #164554
      March 6, 2015
      788 Posts
      Posted: July 25, 2016, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

I did see his videos on YouTube, he showed off his wins never explained how he won.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
        u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19754 Posts
        Posted: July 25, 2016, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Wow Eek

Let it Snow Snowman

Deo-nonfortuna's avatar - hqdefault
          NJ
          United States
          Member #165922
          April 27, 2015
          3335 Posts
          Posted: July 25, 2016, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

It's a Ponzi scam. You'll be surprised how many here will fall for that kinda scam.

There's a sucker born every minute. P T Barnum

All things which are similar and therefore connected, are drawn to each other's power.

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
            Member #164727
            March 12, 2015
            2510 Posts
            Posted: July 25, 2016, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

United States
              Member #164727
              March 12, 2015
              2510 Posts
              Posted: July 25, 2016, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Based on the article, he spends a lot of money, and that's how he's winning so much. Now, If he didn't tell his customers how he was winning, this would qualify him as a scammer. 

Maybe the lottery officials made him disappear. Couple of men in black showed up at his door one day. Eek

Seattle
                United States
                Member #173743
                March 16, 2016
                17 Posts
                Posted: July 25, 2016, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

google "mad amusements". The first result is the company website. Every result under that is complaints from people MAD ripped off. The company Mad Amusements out of brick, NJ is owned by mike ducker. Thats the same mike ducker. One guy alleges Mike ripped him for $13,000 and I hesitate to call it simply an allegation when there are 100+ others also accusing Mike Ducker of robbing them.

Seattle
                  United States
                  Member #173743
                  March 16, 2016
                  17 Posts
                  Posted: July 25, 2016, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Yeah he promised he was writing a book to SELL to everyone that would explain how to easily beat the lottery. ROFLROFLROFL.

He had so many people who bought it that they would keep asking him when they could get the book.

If you rip off enough people and use their money to buy loads of tickets then you are going to get winners.

But he got an impossible number of big winners so I also think he was pulling a scam on the lottery.

Its telling to me, that when he won the first $20,000 prize the NJ lottery did a little press conference about it. When he won the 2nd $20,000 prize they actually produced a little commercial with him. When he won the third one --- nothing and he soon disappeared from his youtube channel all together.

I think the 3rd one was the charm and got him caught. He hasnt posted a thing on you tube in 4 + months and this was a guy posting several a day.

Seattle
                    United States
                    Member #173743
                    March 16, 2016
                    17 Posts
                    Posted: July 25, 2016, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

I tried to use quote but I guess I didnt do it correctly

Seattle
                      United States
                      Member #173743
                      March 16, 2016
                      17 Posts
                      Posted: July 25, 2016, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Based on the article, he spends a lot of money, and that's how he's winning so much. Now, If he didn't tell his customers how he was winning, this would qualify him as a scammer. 

Maybe the lottery officials made him disappear. Couple of men in black showed up at his door one day. Eek

Yeah he didnt tell them for sure. He allegedly sold one guy $13,000 worth of goods through his mad amusements website, took the $13,000 but never delivered the goods.  There are several making the same allegations although for less money still it adds up when ur robbing everyone.

Seattle
                        United States
                        Member #173743
                        March 16, 2016
                        17 Posts
                        Posted: July 25, 2016, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Hi. I googled but only got articles about his 2X win of $20,000 scratch off and then a big win of $200,000 on a scratch off.

google "mad amusements". The first result is the company website. Every result under that is complaints from people MAD ripped off. The company Mad Amusements out of brick, NJ is owned by mike ducker. Thats the same mike ducker. One guy alleges Mike ripped him for $13,000 and I hesitate to call it simply an allegation when there are 100+ others also accusing Mike Ducker of robbing them.

Seattle
                          United States
                          Member #173743
                          March 16, 2016
                          17 Posts
                          Posted: July 25, 2016, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

It's a Ponzi scam. You'll be surprised how many here will fall for that kinda scam.

There's a sucker born every minute. P T Barnum

yeah its amazing how many of his youtube followers didnt even question him. I posted maybe a year ago that there was more to it than just simply getting lucky and they went on the attack. Im all for luck, but when in 1 year you win 3 top prizes, 3 or 4 $5000 winners, 1 $10,000, another 10 or so $1000, 100+ $500, and thousands of $200 and $100 winners - something isnt right. I realize that buying lots of tickets means you will get winners but there is a limit to how many one person can buy and check. I still think this guy had a buddy/family member/someone on the inside and as his MAD amusments scam shows he is a scammer/theif not the good old guy that he tried to pass himself off as so yes I can easily see him ripping off the lottery which is really only ripping off the other players. The lottery still gets its money, its the other players who lose out on their fair chance to get those good winners.

United States
                            Member #164727
                            March 12, 2015
                            2510 Posts
                            Posted: July 25, 2016, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

Couldn't find him on YT.

Seattle
                              United States
                              Member #173743
                              March 16, 2016
                              17 Posts