Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Man Who Won New Jersey Lottery Jackpot 3 Times Turns Out To Be A Scammer/Fraud

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 4 months ago by TinkerMazell.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Seattle
United States
Member #173743
March 16, 2016
17 Posts
Posted: July 25, 2016, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

or he did up until 4 1/2 months ago

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
    Member #164727
    March 12, 2015
    2509 Posts
    Posted: July 25, 2016, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

he posts as mikedee on youtube

Lol, I would freak out. ha ha

Seattle
      United States
      Member #173743
      March 16, 2016
      17 Posts
      Posted: July 25, 2016, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I would too but I wish it would have gone to an honest, real player. The MAD AMUSMENTS scam he runs has already shown that he is a scammer theif and I think thats only the beginning of it. His YT channel has maybe as many as 1000 videos of winners pretty much all $200 or more. He won 3 top prizes within a year. I dont care how many tickets a person buys, there is something sinister going on.

The NJ Lottery did not produce any celebration for his 3rd $200,000 winner so I think they know it as well.

Lottery scammers suk because there arent robbing the lottery. They are robbing the real honest players who dont really have much of a chance to begin with.

United States
        Member #173496
        March 5, 2016
        90 Posts
        Posted: July 25, 2016, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Joanne the scammer would be proud

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
          A long and winding road
          United States
          Member #17084
          June 10, 2005
          4523 Posts
          Posted: July 25, 2016, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

Any person who was a victim of fraud can contact their state attorneys office. 

Online specifically its important to remain objective in data. There is a reason and culpability to persons who make accusations that may be unverified/confirmed.  Thus why laws are set up to refrain from slander or libel. Not sure I'd want to be the one who off the cuff made remarks that were without verification thu legal process or past court records....

Is he a scammer?  I do not know. Yet I can say, Buyer beware when writing out checks.

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
            u$a
            United States
            Member #106665
            February 22, 2011
            19743 Posts
            Posted: July 25, 2016, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

IF you won i wonder what you would spend $200,000 on. I  hope you WIN BIG soon. Good Luck White Bounce

Let it Snow Snowman

United States
              Member #164727
              March 12, 2015
              2509 Posts
              Posted: July 25, 2016, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

IF you won i wonder what you would spend $200,000 on. I  hope you WIN BIG soon. Good Luck White Bounce

Thanks.

Most of the money would be deposited in Hamiltonincome, a financial investment firm. They guarantee 6% return every three months with little as a $1,000 deposit. That rate is higher than any bank can give.

MoneyMike$'s avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                Ny
                United States
                Member #167314
                July 5, 2015
                1805 Posts
                Posted: July 25, 2016, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

How can one create or predict a system to guarantee scratch off wins

Creativity..

" What's more likely to happen will happen.. "

Million dollar operation 

Wink

Seattle
                  United States
                  Member #173743
                  March 16, 2016
                  17 Posts
                  Posted: July 25, 2016, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Any person who was a victim of fraud can contact their state attorneys office. 

Online specifically its important to remain objective in data. There is a reason and culpability to persons who make accusations that may be unverified/confirmed.  Thus why laws are set up to refrain from slander or libel. Not sure I'd want to be the one who off the cuff made remarks that were without verification thu legal process or past court records....

Is he a scammer?  I do not know. Yet I can say, Buyer beware when writing out checks.

A google search of "mad amusements + mike ducker" returns loads of independent complaints of being ripped off by his website so while I Agree thats not definite proof its pretty obvious whats going on. A lot of these complaints come from overseas so im not sure whst recourse they would have. Its imppssible foe me to believe that people all across the world are falsely accusing him of the same thing. As well ebay recently closed down his mad amusements selling ID due to these complaints. Yet his company website is still up despite several complaints over the last 3 or 5 years.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                    u$a
                    United States
                    Member #106665
                    February 22, 2011
                    19743 Posts
                    Posted: July 25, 2016, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

How can one create or predict a system to guarantee scratch off wins

Yes it can be done with MATH. Ms, Joan Ginther showed it to be possibleYes Nod

Let it Snow Snowman

TinkerMazell's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
                      Augusta, Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #127854
                      May 10, 2012
                      81 Posts
                      Posted: July 26, 2016, 7:54 am - IP Logged

From what I have read here, it doesn't seem like he is doing any kind of lottery fraud. In one of the articles he says he has spent about $135,000 on lottery. If that much is spent on scratch offs, then isn't a nice win bound to happen?

Someone at the lottery corporation would have to know exactly which roll of tickets was at which particular store and then tell him that info and then he would have to go to that store and buy the entire roll before someone else bought it. (That is the only way I could think of it being a scam).

If that's the case, why not go for the really big top prizes like ten million?

What seems to be more possible is that he may have a serious gambling problem and it is causing him to handle monetary aspects of his business incorrectly.  If that is the case I hope he gets help :(

Your post is a bit misleading because I thought you meant I would find info that would say he actually committed lottery fraud.

Personally, I am not one to judge people and I like to give them the benefit of the doubt. I hope his customers get the resolution they seek.

I am a $20,000 winner from a Georgia Lottery scratch off game called "$3,000,000 Taxes Paid"!

TinkerMazell's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
                        Augusta, Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #127854
                        May 10, 2012
                        81 Posts
                        Posted: July 26, 2016, 8:11 am - IP Logged

Thanks.

Most of the money would be deposited in Hamiltonincome, a financial investment firm. They guarantee 6% return every three months with little as a $1,000 deposit. That rate is higher than any bank can give.

That's interesting. Is the 6% taxed only if you withdraw it?

I am a $20,000 winner from a Georgia Lottery scratch off game called "$3,000,000 Taxes Paid"!

United States
                          Member #164727
                          March 12, 2015
                          2509 Posts
                          Posted: July 26, 2016, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

That's interesting. Is the 6% taxed only if you withdraw it?

Not sure. I've never called them, just keep seeing their commercials on TV.

Seattle
                            United States
                            Member #173743
                            March 16, 2016
                            17 Posts
                            Posted: July 27, 2016, 12:03 am - IP Logged

From what I have read here, it doesn't seem like he is doing any kind of lottery fraud. In one of the articles he says he has spent about $135,000 on lottery. If that much is spent on scratch offs, then isn't a nice win bound to happen?

Someone at the lottery corporation would have to know exactly which roll of tickets was at which particular store and then tell him that info and then he would have to go to that store and buy the entire roll before someone else bought it. (That is the only way I could think of it being a scam).

If that's the case, why not go for the really big top prizes like ten million?

What seems to be more possible is that he may have a serious gambling problem and it is causing him to handle monetary aspects of his business incorrectly.  If that is the case I hope he gets help :(

Your post is a bit misleading because I thought you meant I would find info that would say he actually committed lottery fraud.

Personally, I am not one to judge people and I like to give them the benefit of the doubt. I hope his customers get the resolution they seek.

Yeah he says he has spent $135,000 and he has a $200,000 winner (2) $20,000 winners, (2) $10,000 winners, (1) $5,000, numerous $1,000 winners, at least 200 $500 winners, thousands of $100 and $200 winners posted on YT. along with who knows how many $5-$50 winners. This is not an amount of winners ur going to get spending nust $135,000 i dont care how lucky. I agree i doubt hes cheating the lottery although thats possible its unlikely. The point Im making is he was claiming he figured out  a system to beat the lottery and was even writing a tell all book (for sale now ). Turns out he has been ripping off several hundred people through his mad amusements website to fund his gambling addiction and that makes him a scammer/fraud.

Seattle
                              United States
                              Member #173743
                              March 16, 2016
                              17 Posts
                              Posted: July 27, 2016, 12:07 am - IP Logged

"Personally im not the one to judge people"

I bet you wouldnt buy anything off his website.