Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Run-Down

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 4 months ago by MonEl.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #132100
August 26, 2012
1076 Posts
Posted: July 30, 2016, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

"Pick 3 Run-Down" DownLoad:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=01728718343571046845

Or:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/download.php?file_id=01728718343571046845&t=0172871834357104684567506

The run-down should work O.K., I tested it a little, but if it doesn't work O.K. let me know, how and or why you think that it doesn't work O.K.

I am trying to learn a little about the very old Basic language and right now here mostly about Basic 2, such as Commodore 64 Basic and GW-Basic, but I know very little and also I know very little about QB64 which is what I use here for this program and also what I used for the last program.

Due to what little I know and also to my use of QB64 there is very little that I can make, but a run-down such as this is simple enough to make, I can't even resize the window of the program, I wanted to make it bigger, but I don't know how, at least not yet.

---------------------

I just made a" Pick 3 Run-Down" routine that might be able to use any pick 3 run-down such as:

Example:

Enter the last draw 1 digit at a time:

= 0, 4, 9

Now Enter your run-down, 1 digit at a time, such as:

= 5, -2, 9

And it makes 10 pick 3 numbers, based on the draw that you entered and on your particular run-down.

bgonçalves
    Brasil
    Member #92564
    June 9, 2010
    2122 Posts
    Posted: July 30, 2016, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

hello, MONEL, magnificent work, conglatulatios, you can improve doing in three conditions, generating filter your standards, then the Poker Client will generate patterns in each of the three positions, then the User chosen what you have within the standards then the inves choosing digits, choose patterns, those patterns of low / high, odd / even inside / outside
      standards etc. 5/5

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
      Zaperlopopotam
      Belgium
      Member #173932
      March 26, 2016
      950 Posts
      Posted: July 30, 2016, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

It is marked unsafe to download. Maybe you are a hacker with bad intentions. Scared

Zaperlopopotam
        Belgium
        Member #173932
        March 26, 2016
        950 Posts
        Posted: July 30, 2016, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Or:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/download.php?file_id=01728718343571046845&t=0172871834357104684567506

The run-down should work O.K., I tested it a little, but if it doesn't work O.K. let me know, how and or why you think that it doesn't work O.K.

I am trying to learn a little about the very old Basic language and right now here mostly about Basic 2, such as Commodore 64 Basic and GW-Basic, but I know very little and also I know very little about QB64 which is what I use here for this program and also what I used for the last program.

Due to what little I know and also to my use of QB64 there is very little that I can make, but a run-down such as this is simple enough to make, I can't even resize the window of the program, I wanted to make it bigger, but I don't know how, at least not yet.

---------------------

I just made a" Pick 3 Run-Down" routine that might be able to use any pick 3 run-down such as:

Example:

= 0, 4, 9

= 5, -2, 9

And it makes 10 pick 3 numbers, based on the draw that you entered and on your particular run-down.

How much did you win with it?

What is your secret?

How do I get the winning combinations?

What if I loose, is there a refund?

United States
          Member #132100
          August 26, 2012
          1076 Posts
          Posted: July 30, 2016, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

hello, MONEL, magnificent work, conglatulatios, you can improve doing in three conditions, generating filter your standards, then the Poker Client will generate patterns in each of the three positions, then the User chosen what you have within the standards then the inves choosing digits, choose patterns, those patterns of low / high, odd / even inside / outside
            standards etc. 5/5

I don't know enough to do filters work, I don't even know how to do wheeling.

United States
            Member #132100
            August 26, 2012
            1076 Posts
            Posted: July 30, 2016, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Don't let Sunglasses scare you off, from what I have seen about him, I think that he might be what you all call a "TROLL".

The download and the simple program are safe, it is safe to download and it is safe to use.

The "Serge" that I knew was a more or less nice person, but this new Serge, seems to be a "Troll", I don't know if it is the same Serge or not.

I won't "speak" to him again.

------------

Pick 3 Run-Down

United States
              Member #132100
              August 26, 2012
              1076 Posts
              Posted: July 30, 2016, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Don't let Sunglasses scare you off, from what I have seen about him, I think that he might be what you all call a "TROLL".

The download and the simple program are safe, it is safe to download and it is safe to use.

The "Serge" that I knew was a more or less nice person, but this new Serge, seems to be a "Troll", I don't know if it is the same Serge or not.

I won't "speak" to him again.

------------

Pick 3 Run-Down

I wonder if I will just have to start posting on my blog to avoid this kind of thing?

I had to do that once before.

Zaperlopopotam
                Belgium
                Member #173932
                March 26, 2016
                950 Posts
                Posted: July 31, 2016, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

I wonder if I will just have to start posting on my blog to avoid this kind of thing?

I had to do that once before.

The browser doesn't lie!

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #55889
                  October 23, 2007
                  5591 Posts
                  Posted: August 4, 2016, 8:37 am - IP Logged

The browser doesn't lie!

monel has been around here many many years.

He is not a hacker, does not have bad intentions.

If you allow yourself, you just might learn something about playing lotteries.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                    New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11116 Posts
                    Posted: August 4, 2016, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

Or:

---------------------

Example:

= 0, 4, 9

= 5, -2, 9

nice job!

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                      Member #132100
                      August 26, 2012
                      1076 Posts
                      Posted: August 4, 2016, 9:47 pm - IP Logged
                        Zaperlopopotam
                        Belgium
                        Member #173932
                        March 26, 2016
                        950 Posts
                        Posted: August 5, 2016, 6:43 am - IP Logged

monel has been around here many many years.

He is not a hacker, does not have bad intentions.

Green laugh

new jersey
                          United States
                          Member #150815
                          December 31, 2013
                          513 Posts
                          Posted: August 5, 2016, 8:13 am - IP Logged

give  me  a  break  throw  it  away  all  garbage

United States
                            Member #132100
                            August 26, 2012
                            1076 Posts
                            Posted: August 6, 2016, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

A rundown is probably not what is needed, instead a person could try to wheel what he or she thinks that are the 5 most likely numbers to come out next for each straight position:

5 X 5 X 5 - 125 Straight pick 3 numbers

Then a person can apply filters to reduce those numbers some

A person should try on paper until he or she is able to do it right often enough.

I might be wrong, but I myself don't yet believe in rundowns.

I only did the workout to see if I could learn how to do it and for no other reason.

I also think that it is garbage.

Zaperlopopotam
                              Belgium
                              Member #173932
                              March 26, 2016
                              950 Posts
                              Posted: August 6, 2016, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

A rundown is probably not what is needed, instead a person could try to wheel what he or she thinks that are the 5 most likely numbers to come out next for each straight position:

5 X 5 X 5 - 125 Straight pick 3 numbers

Then a person can apply filters to reduce those numbers some

A person should try on paper until he or she is able to do it right often enough.

I might be wrong, but I myself don't yet believe in rundowns.

I only did the workout to see if I could learn how to do it and for no other reason.

I also think that it is garbage.

Before being able to test on thousands of real drawings. I suggest that you do not post. You only are making enemies!