Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Run-Down

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 4 months ago by MonEl.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
TasBob's avatar - 4NJ9EUA
Bowling Green ,Florida
United States
Member #108735
March 30, 2011
4091 Posts
Posted: August 6, 2016, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Before being able to test on thousands of real drawings. I suggest that you do not post. You only are making enemies!

Are u kidding you do not have to test on thousands of drawings. To prove a system . I do well without all that data..

Did u ever think with all that data , It  may not give u what u need now? Making enemies I thought this was a system forum.

Procrastination Stops Progress ⇒Σ

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
    Zaperlopopotam
    Belgium
    Member #173932
    March 26, 2016
    950 Posts
    Posted: August 6, 2016, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

Are u kidding you do not have to test on thousands of drawings. To prove a system . I do well without all that data..

Did u ever think with all that data , It  may not give u what u need now? Making enemies I thought this was a system forum.

Are you kidding? Standards are high and raising.

Did you realize that you could win more playing one quick pick?

If you prove a system with less data, then it counts for less data.

Have you ever thought that people might use this and lose money?

TasBob's avatar - 4NJ9EUA
      Bowling Green ,Florida
      United States
      Member #108735
      March 30, 2011
      4091 Posts
      Posted: August 6, 2016, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

Are you kidding? Standards are high and raising.

Did you realize that you could win more playing one quick pick?

If you prove a system with less data, then it counts for less data.

Have you ever thought that people might use this and lose money?

Are you kidding? Standards are high and raising.             What standards ?  Your own ?

Did you realize that you could win more playing one quick pick?     Maybe with your systems but not mine.

If you prove a system with less data, then it counts for less data.  What . The only thing  that matters is the winning number.

Have you ever thought that people might use this and lose money?   Do u not even know basic rules?

When u build a system or try a new system .You play on paper till u get 5  to 10 hits ...Then play money..

I like reading Systems Threads. As for me I do not use any rundowns, that's not my thing. Others do.. that's up to them.

Procrastination Stops Progress ⇒Σ

United States
        Member #132100
        August 26, 2012
        1076 Posts
        Posted: August 6, 2016, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

Sunglasses - Serge or whatever he is nuts and he is one of the worst trolls nowdays here at the Lottery Post.

I think that he is making a lot of enemies here.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
          New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11116 Posts
          Posted: August 6, 2016, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

A rundown is probably not what is needed, instead a person could try to wheel what he or she thinks that are the 5 most likely numbers to come out next for each straight position:

5 X 5 X 5 - 125 Straight pick 3 numbers

Then a person can apply filters to reduce those numbers some

A person should try on paper until he or she is able to do it right often enough.

I might be wrong, but I myself don't yet believe in rundowns.

I only did the workout to see if I could learn how to do it and for no other reason.

I also think that it is garbage.

Call it what you want but I've hit twice with it already.  The rundown numbers are the key.  Thanks.  I use different methods and trends to decide what keys to use.  Some people give up when they don't win but the brain is amazing when you work it!

Party

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
            Member #132100
            August 26, 2012
            1076 Posts
            Posted: August 6, 2016, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Call it what you want but I've hit twice with it already.  The rundown numbers are the key.  Thanks.  I use different methods and trends to decide what keys to use.  Some people give up when they don't win but the brain is amazing when you work it!

Party

I never tried rundowns myself, but I think that maybe with the right rundown keys sometimes people might win straight and or box, after all it is just 9 to 10 pick 3 numbers, if a person has enough patience and money maybe he or she can sooner or later get a straight hit, after all:

A straight win pays about $500

So 500/10 = 50

So maybe a person has 49 chances to make some kind of profit.

But maybe first study and see which rundown keys give you the best chance.

I suggest for you to study and then only try on paper at least till you see if it works or not, give it at least 30 to 40 chances, per key used, you can try many keys.

For each position you have 19 possible keys, but only 10 keys per each position are needed (I think), you can use only the positive keys (values).

But the program allows you to use positive and negative keys if you want to.

I made it only to learn a little more about Basic and for no other reason.

I will study more Basic as time goes by and maybe I will be able to make some other things.

Good luck!

United States
              Member #116344
              September 8, 2011
              3919 Posts
              Posted: August 6, 2016, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

I never tried rundowns myself, but I think that maybe with the right rundown keys sometimes people might win straight and or box, after all it is just 9 to 10 pick 3 numbers, if a person has enough patience and money maybe he or she can sooner or later get a straight hit, after all:

A straight win pays about $500

So 500/10 = 50

So maybe a person has 49 chances to make some kind of profit.

But maybe first study and see which rundown keys give you the best chance.

I suggest for you to study and then only try on paper at least till you see if it works or not, give it at least 30 to 40 chances, per key used, you can try many keys.

For each position you have 19 possible keys, but only 10 keys per each position are needed (I think), you can use only the positive keys (values).

But the program allows you to use positive and negative keys if you want to.

I made it only to learn a little more about Basic and for no other reason.

I will study more Basic as time goes by and maybe I will be able to make some other things.

Good luck!

why conflating the ratios 1/10 and 1/1000? the prize tag is based on 1/1000, meaning you have 1/1000 chance of hitting $500.  The calculation 500(prize tag)/10(number of digits) is false time frame or whatever that means! . Folks, the prediction board is the place to test your 'system', it cost u nothing !

New Mexico
                United States
                Member #86099
                January 29, 2010
                11116 Posts
                Posted: August 6, 2016, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

why conflating the ratios 1/10 and 1/1000? the prize tag is based on 1/1000, meaning you have 1/1000 chance of hitting $500.  The calculation 500(prize tag)/10(number of digits) is false time frame or whatever that means! . Folks, the prediction board is the place to test your 'system', it cost u nothing !

I don't pay attention to the 1/1000 ratios.  I only concentrate on what number hit what they hit with, sums ,trends ,hot pairs.  I have several techniques that work.  I'm always hitting whether its $5, $40,$80, $290, $500.  Etc.  I'm using the lottos money to buy powerball and other games.

Party

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                  Member #132100
                  August 26, 2012
                  1076 Posts
                  Posted: August 14, 2016, 12:49 am - IP Logged

UpDate:

I learned just a little more so now the program also outputs the pick 3 numbers to a text file called:

Pick 3 Run-Down # 2.txt

That text file will be made in the same directory where you have the "Pick 3 Run-Down # 2" software, so if you run the software from the desktop then on the desktop you will find Pick 3 Run-Down # 2.txt.

Download links:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=64439125202529310754

http://s000.tinyupload.com/download.php?file_id=64439125202529310754&t=6443912520252931075415602

I do know that the program is probably no good for getting winning numbers, at least not for most people, I only made it so I could learn a little more Basic.

I don't yet know very much at all, this is very simple stuff.

The 10 numbers made by the program will be sent to that text file and every time that you use the software a new set of 10 rundown numbers will be sent there, the numbers will accumulate there until you erase-delete them.

If the program is not working as it should, let me know what the problem is about.

At this time there is not much that I can make as I know so little.

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11116 Posts
                    Posted: August 14, 2016, 1:15 am - IP Logged

UpDate:

I learned just a little more so now the program also outputs the pick 3 numbers to a text file called:

Pick 3 Run-Down # 2.txt

That text file will be made in the same directory where you have the "Pick 3 Run-Down # 2" software, so if you run the software from the desktop then on the desktop you will find Pick 3 Run-Down # 2.txt.

Download links:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=64439125202529310754

http://s000.tinyupload.com/download.php?file_id=64439125202529310754&t=6443912520252931075415602

I do know that the program is probably no good for getting winning numbers, at least not for most people, I only made it so I could learn a little more Basic.

I don't yet know very much at all, this is very simple stuff.

The 10 numbers made by the program will be sent to that text file and every time that you use the software a new set of 10 rundown numbers will be sent there, the numbers will accumulate there until you erase-delete them.

If the program is not working as it should, let me know what the problem is about.

At this time there is not much that I can make as I know so little.

Thanks I'll give it a try.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

United States
                      Member #132100
                      August 26, 2012
                      1076 Posts
                      Posted: August 14, 2016, 1:25 am - IP Logged

Thanks I'll give it a try.

Sorry!

One more update:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=97906782747133148072

http://s000.tinyupload.com/download.php?file_id=97906782747133148072&t=9790678274713314807243293

That should be all, or at least for a while.

If there are problems let me know, but should be O.K.

United States
                        Member #132100
                        August 26, 2012
                        1076 Posts
                        Posted: August 14, 2016, 9:45 am - IP Logged

This is the last and the best update.

Pick 3 Run-Down # 2E

With this-one, now you will be able to try several run-downs at the same time to see which of them worked best as you can now save all the information about each of them, this is the last accumulative update, it all has to do with the text file that the program makes, make several run-downs and see for yourself, if you find a problem let me know, but it should be O.K.

Maybe now it can be of use.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=33299256981660670288

Or:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/download.php?file_id=33299256981660670288&t=3329925698166067028858854

---------------------

Text file example:

The last pick 3 number is:
                         4  8  1
                        The run-down number is:
                         9  0  4
                        The run-down:
                         3  8  5
                         2  8  9
                         1  8  3
                         0  8  7
                         9  8  1
                         8  8  5
                         7  8  9
                         6  8  3
                         5  8  7
                         4  8  1
                        ========
                        The last pick 3 number is:
                         4  8  1
                        The run-down number is:
                         2  0  7
                        The run-down:
                         6  8  8
                         8  8  5
                         0  8  2
                         2  8  9
                         4  8  6
                         6  8  3
                         8  8  0
                         0  8  7
                         2  8  4
                         4  8  1
                        ========

a562soldier's avatar - a562soldier
                          CA
                          United States
                          Member #122452
                          January 31, 2012
                          348 Posts
                          Posted: August 14, 2016, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Hi MonEl.

Is there a Mac based download? I don't have Windows.

United States
                            Member #132100
                            August 26, 2012
                            1076 Posts
                            Posted: August 14, 2016, 11:19 am - IP Logged

Hi MonEl.

Is there a Mac based download? I don't have Windows.

This was done with QB64 which is a program that can compile QBasic, Basic2 and GW-Basic .bas programs to a 32 windows .exe file that will run on Windows XP and up to Windows 8.

http://www.qb64.net/

------------

As you can see there QB64 can also compile Basic programs that will run on Mac OSX, Linux and on Android,
                            but I don't have a Mac and I don't yet use Linux so I can't compile the .bas code to work on neither Mac nor on Linux nor on Android.

Sorry, but I won't post the Basic code nor the .bas file either.

Other people don't post their code and besides there are people here like "Sunglasses".

They say that you can run Windows programs on a Mac with special translation software or such, but I don't know how.

I don't use a Mac, because most software that is made is made for Windows.

You can buy a used WinXP computer or some other Windows computer on Amazon.com:

http://amzn.to/1AtIkiP

Maybe others here at L.P. could make a program like this one for a Mac computer, but Who? I don't know and Why? Most people here don't use Macs.

Such things are easy enough to make if you know just a little Basic and use QB64.

New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #86099
                              January 29, 2010
                              11116 Posts
                              Posted: August 14, 2016, 11:31 am - IP Logged

This was done with QB64 which is a program that can compile QBasic, Basic2 and GW-Basic .bas programs to a 32 windows .exe file that will run on Windows XP and up to Windows 8.

http://www.qb64.net/

------------

As you can see there QB64 can also compile Basic programs that will run on Mac OSX, Linux and on Android,
                              but I don't have a Mac and I don't yet use Linux so I can't compile the .bas code to work on neither Mac nor on Linux nor on Android.

Sorry, but I won't post the Basic code nor the .bas file either.

Other people don't post their code and besides there are people here like "Sunglasses".

They say that you can run Windows programs on a Mac with special translation software or such, but I don't know how.

I don't use a Mac, because most software that is made is made for Windows.

You can buy a used WinXP computer or some other Windows computer on Amazon.com:

http://amzn.to/1AtIkiP

Maybe others here at L.P. could make a program like this one for a Mac computer, but Who? I don't know and Why? Most people here don't use Macs.

Such things are easy enough to make if you know just a little Basic and use QB64.

Should I deleate the first one before I download this?

How about them cowboys!

US Flag