Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Hate to beat a living horse..lol

Topic closed. 122 replies. Last post 4 months ago by JustJim.

Page 2 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
Member #146028
August 22, 2013
842 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2016, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

A lot of them work off of math. Simple. 

Yesterday mid.

Sunday draw was 134.

Square digits

Yesterdays Result 916!  Bam! 

Now did this result from 20 picks over 18 days after the sun went down after your pocket was empty.  No graphics and slick talk.  I admit I'm not the most interesting man in the world but I'm the master of numbers. 

I rest my case.

So you're the master of the numbers are you?? You can't tie Win D's shoelaces when it comes to generating numbers as they relate to playing the lottery. You continue to prop yourself up as being a legend but, of course, you're only fooling yourself and nobody else. We all know who the Legend is and it's Wind D not you !

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
    Member #164727
    March 12, 2015
    2524 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2016, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Ha ha, it works for he p-4 too.

Use the last four digits of the result.

Florida,

July 24 eve-5068

July 25 eve-8663

Won by using the multiplier 3 on the third entry.

5068x3=15204.....x3=45612......x3=136836

backwoods ga
      United States
      Member #155844
      May 31, 2014
      1890 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2016, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

I think that's up to you.  I can't do all the work.  Like Daryll says if the 1000 systems, use them. Backtest.

I use my stuff lotto laughs 747,right pair.  If it's not in your ballpark go with what you like tons of picks.  I don't bet that way.

why does it bother you if someone plays 20 numbers      i dont care how many numbers the next man plays.... its his money not mine....

why does it bother you if people play and lose while playing 20 numbers a day.....      whos the God of numbers that says only playing the amount lakerben plays is the correct amount    no more no less................      it doesnt bother me one bit......

i do know if you making up systems by the truckload daily... your systems must not be sufficient enough for you to make a dollar..... anyone can show results after the draw....      from a list of 1000 calculator equations... the point of this pokemon system was to show that systems using adding and multiplying mirroring etc... is a bunch of bullsh*t....     

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
        florida
        United States
        Member #136668
        December 16, 2012
        334 Posts
        Posted: August 2, 2016, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

https://app.box.com/s/t2zp2ouxn1aollf3vubaw8295h9e8mwy

here is a excel sheet done it with my eyes closed.   lol

notmyday's avatar - 8ball
          florida
          United States
          Member #136668
          December 16, 2012
          334 Posts
          Posted: August 2, 2016, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

https://app.box.com/s/t2zp2ouxn1aollf3vubaw8295h9e8mwy

here is a excel sheet done it with my eyes closed.   lol

excel would not let me go past 8 on the times 9 s0 i guess a calc will have to do for that one.

United States
            Member #164727
            March 12, 2015
            2524 Posts
            Posted: August 2, 2016, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

excel would not let me go past 8 on the times 9 s0 i guess a calc will have to do for that one.

Thank you so much. Yeah, the x9 only goes to eight entries. That's okay, you did a fine job.

toledo ohio
              United States
              Member #169147
              October 4, 2015
              69 Posts
              Posted: August 2, 2016, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

how do you come up with the square digits? can you explain in detail?

United States
                Member #164727
                March 12, 2015
                2524 Posts
                Posted: August 2, 2016, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

how do you come up with the square digits? can you explain in detail?

I'd love to explain how I come up with square digits. But first I have to ask... what are "square digits?"  lol

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                  New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  11119 Posts
                  Posted: August 3, 2016, 12:30 am - IP Logged

So you're the master of the numbers are you?? You can't tie Win D's shoelaces when it comes to generating numbers as they relate to playing the lottery. You continue to prop yourself up as being a legend but, of course, you're only fooling yourself and nobody else. We all know who the Legend is and it's Wind D not you !

Like amber said and I agree I never saw nothing but a few charts that didn't impress me at all.   

I've had tons of pms from people that have won with my stuff.  No guessing there kid.  Jealousy is why you even respond.  You are out of your league.  I could care less for yor weak opinion.

Bash

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11119 Posts
                    Posted: August 3, 2016, 12:40 am - IP Logged

why does it bother you if someone plays 20 numbers      i dont care how many numbers the next man plays.... its his money not mine....

why does it bother you if people play and lose while playing 20 numbers a day.....      whos the God of numbers that says only playing the amount lakerben plays is the correct amount    no more no less................      it doesnt bother me one bit......

i do know if you making up systems by the truckload daily... your systems must not be sufficient enough for you to make a dollar..... anyone can show results after the draw....      from a list of 1000 calculator equations... the point of this pokemon system was to show that systems using adding and multiplying mirroring etc... is a bunch of bullsh*t....     

I could care less what you  and your buddies use. I've helped the mature people who know how to say thanks.  If you want to take defense and make a shrine for win d knock yourself out.  No one cares.  Many people have done well with with my systems and I am doing well myself.  Each to his own.  If i constantly Create stuff that's a good thing.

I was never impressed with Wind stuff not one bit.  He made it a point to go overboard running mine and other peoples system into the ground.  He got no where with that. So what.  Move on . 

Idea

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #86099
                      January 29, 2010
                      11119 Posts
                      Posted: August 3, 2016, 12:44 am - IP Logged

I'd love to explain how I come up with square digits. But first I have to ask... what are "square digits?"  lol

The number times itsef.  Example 6×6=36.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                        Member #146028
                        August 22, 2013
                        842 Posts
                        Posted: August 3, 2016, 7:12 am - IP Logged

Like amber said and I agree I never saw nothing but a few charts that didn't impress me at all.   

I've had tons of pms from people that have won with my stuff.  No guessing there kid.  Jealousy is why you even respond.  You are out of your league.  I could care less for yor weak opinion.

Bash

The status of LEGEND has to be earned and not bestowed on some little old man from New Mexico just because he says so. You talk about WEAK !

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

backwoods ga
                          United States
                          Member #155844
                          May 31, 2014
                          1890 Posts
                          Posted: August 3, 2016, 7:19 am - IP Logged

The status of LEGEND has to be earned and not bestowed on some little old man from New Mexico just because he says so. You talk about WEAK !

I Agree!

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                            u$a
                            United States
                            Member #106665
                            February 22, 2011
                            19840 Posts
                            Posted: August 3, 2016, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

By now most of you are probably sick of my 3,6,9 obsession lol, but I firmly believe that these three numbers are the keys to winning more often.

The power of 3 is amazing. I'm not religious, but the number 3 is ubiquitous throughout the universe. You have the Trinity, and Pyramids (although there are four sides to a pyramid). 

What I want to propose is this. Using the number 3 as a multiplier, we can use it three times, three combos straight to play.. Using the 6 as a multiplier we will have 6 combos to play, and using 9 as a multiplier we will have 9 combos to play.

3+6+9=18

The catch is that most of the time it takes a few days for a straight hit. Only serious players who can take advantage of playing elsewhere can have a potential profit. I say this because after a workout we have 18 combos to play, but If there is no win, we have to keep playing those 18 combos for a few days longer, but we have to make a new workout the next day. This will compound costs very quickly, and that's why the alternative betting sources is crucially important.

Example, Florida, I will use the 3, 6 and 9. We always use the last three numbers of the result.

751x3=2253....x3=6759.....x3=20277

751x6=4506....x6=27036...x6=162216.....x6=973296.......x6=5839776........x6=35038656

751x9=6759....x9=60831...x9=547479.....x9=4927311......x9=44345799......x9=399112191........x9=3592009719.....x9=32328087471.....x9=290952787239

July 26 eve-751

July 28 eve-759

July 29 eve-277

The winner came from using 3 and 9 as a multiplier.

There are so many many other examples. This isn't just a recent fluke. I went back to June and it worked about the same. 

How's it been working out so far?Smiley

Let it Snow Snowman

MoneyMike$'s avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                              Ny
                              United States
                              Member #167314
                              July 5, 2015
                              1806 Posts
                              Posted: August 3, 2016, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

Well, Tesla said:

"If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.”

It is speculated that he had OCD, but it sure worked for him! He also said:

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration."

How does this apply to Pick 3/4? Well, I would suggest that energy has to do with repetition patterns (energy) and frequency is related to the “hottness” of the number. Vibration I am not sure on, but I think we need to synch our vibration to the vibration of the game, which is indicated when we find something that works for us.

I like this.. well said

Creativity..

" What's more likely to happen will happen.. "

Million dollar operation 

Wink