Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Magayo Filters

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 3 months ago by Sunglasses.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #19223
July 27, 2005
44 Posts
Posted: August 10, 2016, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

Well it (tablet) works to generate tickets for Pick 3 I had the setting to check through August 5th and it gave out 353 tickets. Included in 24 optimized tickets was the next day's result 108, boxed and 2 of those 24 tickets, 810 and 801 because the second and third position didn't recommend #8 for those positions. 

Maybe if it recommends 2 different boxes of same #s, play that.

Two out of 24 numbers had it but 24 is a lot to play.  At a dollar a piece boxed could have come out with $148 ahead on that play.  Our Pick 3 and Pick 4 only pay box or straight, no front, back pairs etc.

clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    Broken Arrow Oklahoma
    United States
    Member #85721
    January 21, 2010
    159 Posts
    Posted: August 11, 2016, 9:20 am - IP Logged

"Clifford get a tablet with as much memory as possible if you play the Pick 3 or pick for especially Pick 4 games. My tablet has 1 gb memory, with alI the stats for each position in pick 4, by the time I go to generate tickets, it can be sluggish.  added a small mini SD card, II think it is 256mb, but I don't think it helps too much for additional memory.  retrying it again right now, see what happens.  Didn't try Pick 3, will see how that does also.  Magayo Lotto works fine!  Just get the complete operating system on your tablet.

Clifford did you leave filters as it recommended?  I would check them for repeats, in case they might be due.  Sometimes we have nearest neighbor pairs hit together in Easy 5 so if they haven't hit in awhile I might make sure that they would be checked in the filters to include.  I haven't tried Pick on my laptop yet, will look at it tomorrow.  Clifford, have you tried pick 3 or 4 with yours, even on paper?  I think you play mostly lotto, iirc."

I am getting one that has 1gb onboard with 32gb + 64gb sdcard.  I only bought the mag lotto pro and not the pick 3.  Just don't play pick 3 hardly ever.

I don't think I ever touched the filters.  I don't remember its been three years.  I think I'll head over now and see how ole mag is doing.

Home, home where I wanted to be.

Minsk
      Belarus
      Member #136439
      December 11, 2012
      10 Posts
      Posted: August 15, 2016, 3:01 am - IP Logged

Somebody has Magayo Lotto v3.XX? I can receive it?

United States
        Member #19223
        July 27, 2005
        44 Posts
        Posted: September 3, 2016, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

Somebody has Magayo Lotto v3.XX? I can receive it?

Sure, just head to their website and update to their latest version.

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
          Zaperlopopotam
          Belgium
          Member #173932
          March 26, 2016
          962 Posts
          Posted: September 9, 2016, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

Sure, just head to their website and update to their latest version.

Thumbs Up