Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What we need is a Good Luck Poll "now" $$

27 replies. Last post 20 days ago by psykomo.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

How has your luck been lately ???

Good [ 12 ]  [33.33%]
Bad [ 4 ]  [11.11%]
Sad [ 4 ]  [11.11%]
Glad [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Ugly [ 6 ]  [16.67%]
Just quit playing lottery [ 3 ]  [8.33%]
My luck is like the Democrats [ 1 ]  [2.78%]
My luck is like the Republicans [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
It just can't get much "butter" [ 1 ]  [2.78%]
Why me Lord ??? [ 5 ]  [13.89%]
Total Valid Votes [ 36 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  

Guests cannot vote  ( Log In | Register )

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
Member #4877
May 30, 2004
5124 Posts
Posted: August 24, 2016, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

On Monday I stopped to get my tickets. 1 of each...MM, PB, NY Lotto, Cash4Life and a NY Pick10 (Keno type daily drawing)

On Monday night I matched 6 of 10 on the Pick10 for $10 as well as 2 of 5 + Cash Ball for another $10.

I didn't hit anything on MM and PB & NY Lotto are tonight. Dance

TM:

Psyko and Poco saye........"KEEP on TRYIN" >>>  $$$Dance Drum Dance$$$   

TheMeatman2005's avatar - lightening
    Brooklyn, NY
    United States
    Member #169723
    October 29, 2015
    879 Posts
    Posted: August 24, 2016, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

TM:

Psyko and Poco saye........"KEEP on TRYIN" >>>  $$$Dance Drum Dance$$$   

I do, I am, I will.  $$$Dance  Drum  Dance$$$

The Meatman

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket.” Will Rogers

Winning happens in a flash, Like A Bolt Of Lightning!  Patriot

United States
      Member #4877
      May 30, 2004
      5124 Posts
      Posted: August 25, 2016, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

"If it weren't for bad luck...."

MIT:

Gloom, Doom, Agony, Despair above ..... this party outta control>>>>KEEP on SHINNING>>>SHINNING>>>SHININ'

it's got to bring you a lotto, lotta, lotto, lotto did Psyko say lotta, luck, luck, luck, luck, luck, luck, luck, luck, luck, luck, luck, luck, luck! ? ? 

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
        Texas Panhandle
        United States
        Member #136843
        December 20, 2012
        1280 Posts
        Posted: August 25, 2016, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

MIT:

Gloom, Doom, Agony, Despair above ..... this party outta control>>>>KEEP on SHINNING>>>SHINNING>>>SHININ'

it's got to bring you a lotto, lotta, lotto, lotto did Psyko say lotta, luck, luck, luck, luck, luck, luck, luck, luck, luck, luck, luck, luck, luck! ? ? 

I think Psyko say:  luck luck luck luckluck  luck luck luck  luck

United States
          Member #4877
          May 30, 2004
          5124 Posts
          Posted: September 14, 2016, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Lottery Post:   Hyper  How has your luck been lately.......???  Psyko's luck has been deplorable this summer as you may recall from (sum) of my comments. Don't know what the problem was as I was not even breaking even on my plays and Psyko calls that ugly. But, and we all know their is always a butt out dare somewhere,   Psyko's luck picking mega balls in jackpot games have gone from "Ugly" to "Glad" over past two weeks..   Now playing lotto tickets for free or making bucks on my picks. Psyko has figured out how to pick the "big" mega ball$ pool butt, will Psyko be able to apply this method to the many "little" ball$ pool that really drives  all of us CRAZY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>XXXXXXXXXX!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Drum $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$                                                                                                                                                

LottoAce's avatar - WWI Flying_Ace.gif
            N.C.
            United States
            Member #56005
            October 28, 2007
            832 Posts
            Posted: September 16, 2016, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

I wonder what really lucky people feel like?

"know your limitations, but excede your expectations"

United States
              Member #4877
              May 30, 2004
              5124 Posts
              Posted: September 17, 2016, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

I wonder what really lucky people feel like?

Good Question, LA....because, it is "very" hard plus difficult to describe in a written language.....!!!!!!!!    First of all there will be a "flash"... hen a "daze" like feeling, then a forceful feeling goes all over you and   it will leave a smile on UR FACE ....YOU will know it is LUCK and YOU will know UR a "LUCKY PERSON"!!    butt, YOU will still not know what LUCK is.......???.......???.......???.......???  "UNTIL the NEXT TIME" ? 

United States
                Member #4877
                May 30, 2004
                5124 Posts
                Posted: October 17, 2016, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Good Question, LA....because, it is "very" hard plus difficult to describe in a written language.....!!!!!!!!    First of all there will be a "flash"... hen a "daze" like feeling, then a forceful feeling goes all over you and   it will leave a smile on UR FACE ....YOU will know it is LUCK and YOU will know UR a "LUCKY PERSON"!!    butt, YOU will still not know what LUCK is.......???.......???.......???.......???  "UNTIL the NEXT TIME" ? 

Psyko though hard and attemped to describe the way you identify LUCK after you realized that you experenced    strike of luck & you realized you won some "big" money. Psyko is always thankful for any win from $1to million    bucks plus,...but, most of us don't consider winning  $2..$5..$20..$50..$100..to be a streak of real LUCK. Psyko looks at it like getting sum of my money I spent to play back in my pocket for another day of playing for the BIG WON. Now back to the subject of LUCK & winning lottery money. We all know that after work on our numbers  for many hours and filling out bet slips that we all need the correct numbers and a big DOSE of that stuff "LUCK"        

Good Hurray! BAD Bat UGLY ThudALL we need is LUV & big DOSE of that "LUCK"

PartyJack-in-the-BoxPartyJack-in-the-BoxParty 

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                  Member #118609
                  November 4, 2011
                  939 Posts
                  Posted: October 19, 2016, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

My luck has been hit and miss, depending on the day and actually the game lol.  Mostly miss but then all it takes is ONE SET of numbers.

I do think it is my turn to have luck shine on me.Lep

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
                    Member #106923
                    February 27, 2011
                    478 Posts
                    Posted: October 19, 2016, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

My luck has been hit and miss, depending on the day and actually the game lol.  Mostly miss but then all it takes is ONE SET of numbers.

I do think it is my turn to have luck shine on me.Lep

Yes indeed, all it takes is one, lejardin.  May the blessing of light shine upon you$$$.

I'm feeling a jackpot win coming my way!

Skibunnylk's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                      Member #157701
                      July 28, 2014
                      137 Posts
                      Posted: October 20, 2016, 9:48 am - IP Logged

My luck has been pretty dismal as I am lucky to just match the PB and get $4 which happens about once a month. MM has been even worse to me as I haven't had any kind of winner in months.

Never attempt to maintain a lifestyle you can't afford.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                        adelaide sa
                        Australia
                        Member #37136
                        April 11, 2006
                        3300 Posts
                        Posted: October 20, 2016, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

I keep pretty detailed stats on my keno playing, and the returns have been worse than expected winning back about %48 of bets, when ROI calculations say it should be 71%   so i ticked SAD , although"  worse than expected "is my  real feelings

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

United States
                          Member #4877
                          May 30, 2004
                          5124 Posts
                          Posted: November 19, 2016, 9:00 am - IP Logged

With HOLIDAY's>>approaching...Turkey...Noel...Jack-in-the-Box PSYKO needs "BIG" drink of

Sad Cheers Party Dance  LUCKOMO Dance PartySad Cheers      $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$