Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Laughs is Back !!

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 3 months ago by helpmewin.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Ohio
United States
Member #157792
July 31, 2014
1114 Posts
Posted: August 18, 2016, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Welcome  back  sister ! !!!!!!

bronx New york
    United States
    Member #175331
    June 11, 2016
    174 Posts
    Posted: August 21, 2016, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

Welcome back lottolaughs hope all is well

MO
      United States
      Member #106928
      February 27, 2011
      925 Posts
      Posted: August 21, 2016, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

LOL      So glad you're back!

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
        u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19727 Posts
        Posted: August 30, 2016, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

I was thinking about Lotto Laughs today, and I decided to check her profile, and discovered that she has renewed her Platinum Membership [last visited LP on Today, 8/16/2016] !!!   Hyper

Sun Smiley     White Bounce     Sun Smiley

Lotto Laughs is Back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Party

Banana WELCOME BACK LOTTO LAUGHS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   WE MISSED YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Yes Nod     Hurray!     

Blue Angel

Can you stop by and say hello sometimes. See Ya!

Let it Snow Snowman

South Carolina
          United States
          Member #18322
          July 9, 2005
          1704 Posts
          Posted: August 30, 2016, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

Can you stop by and say hello sometimes. See Ya!

I recently corresponded with Lotto Laughs via E-mail and, long story short, she basically said that she had renewed her membership just to help a friend understand how to use the LP tools to play the game of lottery, and that she wasn't really planning to post on the forums anytime again soon, b/c she was still experiencing "lottery burn out", and she felt that she didn't have anything left to contribute to the discussion and/or playing of the game of lottery.  At the present moment in time, she has decided to move on and pursue other interests.  She is still writing children's books and has recently published a booklet on Cryptogram puzzles [check her website]. 

I told her that I understand "lottery burn out", and that I respect her feelings at the moment.  I did encourage her to stop by the LP forums every "Blue Moon" or so, just to say "Hello", b/c she is still welcomed here and we all support her eventual return.   She does not have to post a new lottery system just to reconnect with the LP community.

I hope that she will eventually change her mind, and decide to rejoin the LP Community.  However, at the present moment in time, we must all respect her decision, and remember to appreciate our most valuable contributors when they're here [and do not be disrespectful], b/c you never know when things could change and people could decide to leave.

Perhaps some of you who do appreciate Lotto Laughs, might consider giving her a PM Shout Out, and let her know that.

New York, NY
            United States
            Member #140634
            March 23, 2013
            2948 Posts
            Posted: August 30, 2016, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

She did contribute a lot. And her thoughts are still as sharp as they were when she first put them down. I'm always seeing things that she said happen. She was even nice enough to put them all on one page or post for everyone to see. All the best

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
              u$a
              United States
              Member #106665
              February 22, 2011
              19727 Posts
              Posted: August 30, 2016, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

I recently corresponded with Lotto Laughs via E-mail and, long story short, she basically said that she had renewed her membership just to help a friend understand how to use the LP tools to play the game of lottery, and that she wasn't really planning to post on the forums anytime again soon, b/c she was still experiencing "lottery burn out", and she felt that she didn't have anything left to contribute to the discussion and/or playing of the game of lottery.  At the present moment in time, she has decided to move on and pursue other interests.  She is still writing children's books and has recently published a booklet on Cryptogram puzzles [check her website]. 

I told her that I understand "lottery burn out", and that I respect her feelings at the moment.  I did encourage her to stop by the LP forums every "Blue Moon" or so, just to say "Hello", b/c she is still welcomed here and we all support her eventual return.   She does not have to post a new lottery system just to reconnect with the LP community.

I hope that she will eventually change her mind, and decide to rejoin the LP Community.  However, at the present moment in time, we must all respect her decision, and remember to appreciate our most valuable contributors when they're here [and do not be disrespectful], b/c you never know when things could change and people could decide to leave.

Perhaps some of you who do appreciate Lotto Laughs, might consider giving her a PM Shout Out, and let her know that.

Thumbs UpThanks for the info.

Let it Snow Snowman