Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ask Technics About Pick 3

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 3 months ago by joola99.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
Baltimore
United States
Member #80332
September 24, 2009
44015 Posts
Posted: August 17, 2016, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

*********Yes it's very possible to win pick 3 daily. But you MUST take it very seriously. People think they can just toss numbers up and hope for the best. Playing this game is about knowing your states history and keeping excellent notes. If you are not familiar with how the state pulls the numbers you are doomed.

Take notes, write down everything that happens and watch for patterns. Once you find a pattern you can then exploit it until the trend changes and then you change with it. Nothing works all the time so this is why it's good to have several systems in your toolbox.

You are only as good as the foundation you stand on. With me if I can know for sure what just ONE digit will be in an upcoming draw I have already won. I am good at key digits and pairs. No one knows what the winner will be but if I can get you down from 1000 combos to just 20-40 numbers to consider, consider it a blessing.

Feel free to post your questions to me here and I will answer best I can.

Madison, WI
    United States
    Member #172977
    February 11, 2016
    515 Posts
    Posted: August 17, 2016, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

*********Yes it's very possible to win pick 3 daily. But you MUST take it very seriously. People think they can just toss numbers up and hope for the best. Playing this game is about knowing your states history and keeping excellent notes. If you are not familiar with how the state pulls the numbers you are doomed.

Take notes, write down everything that happens and watch for patterns. Once you find a pattern you can then exploit it until the trend changes and then you change with it. Nothing works all the time so this is why it's good to have several systems in your toolbox.

You are only as good as the foundation you stand on. With me if I can know for sure what just ONE digit will be in an upcoming draw I have already won. I am good at key digits and pairs. No one knows what the winner will be but if I can get you down from 1000 combos to just 20-40 numbers to consider, consider it a blessing.

How could there be any questions? You have explained your amazingness very clearly.

Baltimore
      United States
      Member #80332
      September 24, 2009
      44015 Posts
      Posted: August 17, 2016, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

How could there be any questions? You have explained your amazingness very clearly.

Thank you Wis, no matter how clear I make it I get inboxed daily with the same questions. If I answer out in the open it will help others. Smile

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
        BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
        United States
        Member #1647
        June 10, 2003
        2172 Posts
        Posted: August 17, 2016, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

how much history is used to generate your  combinations,filtering used..whatever  works in pick 3 games  should  work  in pick 2/3/4 and  5 games  with  only  slight modification 

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

Baltimore
          United States
          Member #80332
          September 24, 2009
          44015 Posts
          Posted: August 17, 2016, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

how much history is used to generate your  combinations,filtering used..whatever  works in pick 3 games  should  work  in pick 2/3/4 and  5 games  with  only  slight modification 

I like to factor the last 10 days or nights. Trends change often so I use a short history. Yes I agree with you also. See Ya!

United States
            Member #1647
            June 10, 2003
            2172 Posts
            Posted: August 17, 2016, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

I like to factor the last 10 days or nights. Trends change often so I use a short history. Yes I agree with you also. See Ya!

Agreed,I use 3-8 drawings back in TN,all the TN thread players know my success..

Pi is the way...

Baltimore
              United States
              Member #80332
              September 24, 2009
              44015 Posts
              Posted: August 17, 2016, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

Agreed,I use 3-8 drawings back in TN,all the TN thread players know my success..

Yup, I have seen you in action. You're a sharp shooter. Thumbs Up

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                Bronx, NY
                United States
                Member #164554
                March 6, 2015
                774 Posts
                Posted: August 17, 2016, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Yup, I have seen you in action. You're a sharp shooter. Thumbs Up

Hello Technics question what is the method that helps you the most? For example do you use -123 +123 -111 +111, one up one down, vtrack, root sums, Pi, Golden ratio.

Baltimore
                  United States
                  Member #80332
                  September 24, 2009
                  44015 Posts
                  Posted: August 17, 2016, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Hello Technics question what is the method that helps you the most? For example do you use -123 +123 -111 +111, one up one down, vtrack, root sums, Pi, Golden ratio.

That will vary from state to state. I study the state to figure out what characteristics it has before I apply a system.

United States
                    Member #1647
                    June 10, 2003
                    2172 Posts
                    Posted: August 17, 2016, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

I USE PI SINCE 2007..THERE ARE MANY GOOD  systems on your  list like 317 rundowns,wheeler +22,+1/-1 ttt..the part of my game I need to work on is filtering.

Pi is the way...

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                      Bronx, NY
                      United States
                      Member #164554
                      March 6, 2015
                      774 Posts
                      Posted: August 17, 2016, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

I USE PI SINCE 2007..THERE ARE MANY GOOD  systems on your  list like 317 rundowns,wheeler +22,+1/-1 ttt..the part of my game I need to work on is filtering.

I Agree!  Filtering is one area I need to work on the most. 

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23259 Posts
                        Posted: August 17, 2016, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Pick 3 forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

bestresult32's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                          south carolina
                          United States
                          Member #125608
                          March 30, 2012
                          9775 Posts
                          Posted: August 17, 2016, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

I agree you have explained yourself very well, but even with the many tools use I still manage to miss sometimes, can you help me with luck???lol. Just kidding Tech. Thank you for providing us your valuable time.

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” ~Helen Keller

CaselaDiamonds's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                            Los Angeles
                            United States
                            Member #142050
                            May 1, 2013
                            2026 Posts
                            Posted: August 17, 2016, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

Hi Technics,

CaselaDiamonds here from Cali.  Thanks for posting. I was an inboxer.  I use the tools. I read your threads and really like how clear you are. My question how do you determine your key digit that is used with your followers. 

Thank you

Baltimore
                              United States
                              Member #80332
                              September 24, 2009
                              44015 Posts
                              Posted: August 17, 2016, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Hi Technics,

CaselaDiamonds here from Cali.  Thanks for posting. I was an inboxer.  I use the tools. I read your threads and really like how clear you are. My question how do you determine your key digit that is used with your followers. 

Thank you

Hi there,

Typically I count back how many times the top 4 digits in the eve or day draws appear. Then I rank them from highest to lowest and play them based on rank. With any good system if you know just one key digit you can win with just 36 numbers.

Example if I know in Cali midday the top digits are

I would focus on combos that contain only those digits. So if I have a group of numbers and it's too big I will filter using the reduction tool here on lottery post. I reduce inputting 4,6,8,1.

This will leave only what I should play. A group of 40 numbers containing the correct keys can reduce a list to 10 or less at time.

Depending on the characteristics of the state you can make pairs out of the top digits and narrow your plays more so

4,6,8,1  =

46 48 41 68 61 81

these would be your pairs to consider for roughly a week. I can set traps with these pairs and wait for the winners to slide into the traps I set.

Good luck !!!

Wink