Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ask Technics About Pick 3

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 3 months ago by joola99.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
Baltimore
United States
Member #80332
September 24, 2009
44022 Posts
Posted: August 17, 2016, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

I agree you have explained yourself very well, but even with the many tools use I still manage to miss sometimes, can you help me with luck???lol. Just kidding Tech. Thank you for providing us your valuable time.

You get good by stalking these numbers and the game. Most good players are obsessed with it. I know I am but I simply love numbers. I loved math in school and took it all through college.

You must love numbers otherwise it will drive you batty. Watch for the patterns and write stuff down so that you can see the patterns emerge clearly. Wink

CaselaDiamonds's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    Los Angeles
    United States
    Member #142050
    May 1, 2013
    2029 Posts
    Posted: August 17, 2016, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Hi there,

Typically I count back how many times the top 4 digits in the eve or day draws appear. Then I rank them from highest to lowest and play them based on rank. With any good system if you know just one key digit you can win with just 36 numbers.

Example if I know in Cali midday the top digits are

I would focus on combos that contain only those digits. So if I have a group of numbers and it's too big I will filter using the reduction tool here on lottery post. I reduce inputting 4,6,8,1.

This will leave only what I should play. A group of 40 numbers containing the correct keys can reduce a list to 10 or less at time.

Depending on the characteristics of the state you can make pairs out of the top digits and narrow your plays more so

4,6,8,1  =

46 48 41 68 61 81

these would be your pairs to consider for roughly a week. I can set traps with these pairs and wait for the winners to slide into the traps I set.

Good luck !!!

Wink

Thank you Technics,

That helps a lot.

Ga
      United States
      Member #1207
      February 28, 2003
      4804 Posts
      Posted: August 19, 2016, 10:24 am - IP Logged

I always follow your post. You are great with what you do. I just had to say that. Cheers to you Technics.

Thanks for all you do to help others in this mad world of cash 3.

JBounds's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
        Missouri
        United States
        Member #164740
        March 13, 2015
        108 Posts
        Posted: August 19, 2016, 11:41 am - IP Logged

I seem to miss by one number a lot. I have a system but its a matter of which numbers to use. What is the best way of narrowing down the numbers I need? If I was playing two pick I think I'd win all the time.

I may be missing or not picking up on a pattern. Would help if I knew how to see it.

Thanks for any input.

Maine
          United States
          Member #99
          January 27, 2002
          1013 Posts
          Posted: August 19, 2016, 11:52 am - IP Logged

I always follow your post. You are great with what you do. I just had to say that. Cheers to you Technics.

Thanks for all you do to help others in this mad world of cash 3.

I Agree!

If it wasn't impossible I wouldn't even consider it!

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
            Bronx, NY
            United States
            Member #164554
            March 6, 2015
            794 Posts
            Posted: August 19, 2016, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

I seem to miss by one number a lot. I have a system but its a matter of which numbers to use. What is the best way of narrowing down the numbers I need? If I was playing two pick I think I'd win all the time.

I may be missing or not picking up on a pattern. Would help if I knew how to see it.

Thanks for any input.

I Agree! I am always one number off too it is really annoying for me.

Baltimore
              United States
              Member #80332
              September 24, 2009
              44022 Posts
              Posted: August 19, 2016, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for any input.

If we go by what you just said " you miss by one" you are NOT playing enough numbers. You fall short when you dont play a whole pair.

If you like 23 pair play the whole thing - 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239

this way you are covered and there is NO missing by one. If money is tight play them all for 50 cents until you build enough to play for 1 dollar. This is a game of patience more than anything. Greed will lead you to the poorhouse fast if you are not careful.

The reduction tool here on lottery post is great for reducing big lists to small ones by the way. But you must be a gold or platinum member to use it.

Yes Nod

JBounds's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                Missouri
                United States
                Member #164740
                March 13, 2015
                108 Posts
                Posted: August 20, 2016, 11:39 am - IP Logged

That makes sense and did not really think of that. I will do that. Thanks for your insight and help.

bestresult32's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                  south carolina
                  United States
                  Member #125608
                  March 30, 2012
                  9814 Posts
                  Posted: August 22, 2016, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

Hi Technics,

This might be a silly question, but when series produce, what should I look for besides another series or doubles to follow?

SC 435 eve result.

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” ~Helen Keller

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                    Member #81314
                    October 16, 2009
                    18989 Posts
                    Posted: August 25, 2016, 9:15 am - IP Logged

*********Yes it's very possible to win pick 3 daily. But you MUST take it very seriously. People think they can just toss numbers up and hope for the best. Playing this game is about knowing your states history and keeping excellent notes. If you are not familiar with how the state pulls the numbers you are doomed.

Take notes, write down everything that happens and watch for patterns. Once you find a pattern you can then exploit it until the trend changes and then you change with it. Nothing works all the time so this is why it's good to have several systems in your toolbox.

You are only as good as the foundation you stand on. With me if I can know for sure what just ONE digit will be in an upcoming draw I have already won. I am good at key digits and pairs. No one knows what the winner will be but if I can get you down from 1000 combos to just 20-40 numbers to consider, consider it a blessing.

Feel free to post your questions to me here and I will answer best I can.

Great thread!Banana

Good Luck.

The Struggle is real!

Baltimore
                      United States
                      Member #80332
                      September 24, 2009
                      44022 Posts
                      Posted: August 25, 2016, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Hi Technics,

This might be a silly question, but when series produce, what should I look for besides another series or doubles to follow?

SC 435 eve result.

435 = 43 35 45 or 44 33 55

now and then triples will come out of the deal also but rarely.

joola99's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

United States
                        Member #54490
                        August 20, 2007
                        2209 Posts
                        Posted: August 26, 2016, 7:02 am - IP Logged

Tech if I can't find key picks for a certain number,

like the 840 in Maryland yesterday, is there a way that I can generate those myself?

Thanks for all you do!