Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What are some of the changes you expect to make after winning the lottery?

Topic closed. 54 replies. Last post 3 months ago by TheMeatman2005.

Page 4 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
QuickDrawDude's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
Indiana
United States
Member #175422
June 15, 2016
59 Posts
Posted: August 28, 2016, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

"What are some of the changes you expect to make after winning the lottery?"

I would wake up each morning and get my Starbucks fix on and then work out for a couple of hours at the gym. I would come home and relax while watching CNBC to get a feel of the markets. I would research stocks during the afternoon and I would continue playing the Midday and Evening Draw games to keep my mojo strong. I would enjoy dinner at a pub almost every night of the week. Before falling asleep I would visit the LP Forums to see what methods seem to be working and to figure out my numbers for the next day.

It's a Cinderella story
On a tumble of the dice - (Rush - The Big Money from Power Windows)

TheMeatman2005's avatar - lightening
    Brooklyn, NY
    United States
    Member #169723
    October 29, 2015
    879 Posts
    Posted: August 28, 2016, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

I would wake up each morning and get my Starbucks fix on and then work out for a couple of hours at the gym. I would come home and relax while watching CNBC to get a feel of the markets. I would research stocks during the afternoon and I would continue playing the Midday and Evening Draw games to keep my mojo strong. I would enjoy dinner at a pub almost every night of the week. Before falling asleep I would visit the LP Forums to see what methods seem to be working and to figure out my numbers for the next day.

Sounds like a well thought out plan

The Meatman

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket.” Will Rogers

Winning happens in a flash, Like A Bolt Of Lightning!  Patriot

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
      Bay Area - California
      United States
      Member #136477
      December 12, 2012
      4111 Posts
      Posted: August 28, 2016, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

So if l am reading you correctly  QDD- its waking up, the coffee,Gym, tv, research, convenient store, the pub, the forum and then sleep? That's a full day right there.White Bounce congrats!

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
        u$a
        United States
        Member #106665
        February 22, 2011
        19911 Posts
        Posted: August 29, 2016, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

So which part was the change? Green laugh

Let it Snow Snowman

Member #0
          January 1, 2000
          0 Posts
          Posted: August 31, 2016, 7:28 am - IP Logged

I would relax all day long. Swimming in my own pool, having a lot of fun and of course playing in the biggest world lotteries ((((((((((((

Brooklyn, NY
            United States
            Member #169723
            October 29, 2015
            879 Posts
            Posted: September 4, 2016, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

I would relax all day long. Swimming in my own pool, having a lot of fun and of course playing in the biggest world lotteries ((((((((((((

How many days in a row could you relax and swim?

Having the kind of money where I wouldn't have to work any longer would mean freedom to travel and see the rest of this great country.

I would get a nice medium sized RV and tour the U.S.A.

The Meatman

“The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket.” Will Rogers

MaximumMillions's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg

Germany
              Member #164603
              March 8, 2015
              614 Posts
              Posted: September 4, 2016, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

How many days in a row could you relax and swim?

Having the kind of money where I wouldn't have to work any longer would mean freedom to travel and see the rest of this great country.

I would get a nice medium sized RV and tour the U.S.A.

I think I would travel the world for between 2-5 years and swim for exercise in the 5* hotel pools.

Nolege is power.

ArizonaDream's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

United States
                Member #169277
                October 10, 2015
                630 Posts
                Posted: September 4, 2016, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

Sounds good to me! 

Throw in a little reading, exploring the area (I plan on moving), stock market/ investment research and I'll be happy.

Tulsa
                  United States
                  Member #172877
                  February 7, 2016
                  131 Posts
                  Posted: September 4, 2016, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

I expect to change my underwear at least once after finding out I won.

Brooklyn, NY
                    United States
                    Member #169723
                    October 29, 2015
                    879 Posts
                    Posted: September 4, 2016, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

I expect to change my underwear at least once after finding out I won.

With a jackpot win, you can afford to wear your underwear once and throw them away and wear a new pair everyday.

The Meatman