Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:32 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

HOT DIGIT ?? or something more?

Topic closed. 129 replies. Last post 2 months ago by Jayhawk58.

Page 4 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
Maine
United States
Member #99
January 27, 2002
1015 Posts
Posted: September 2, 2016, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! This thread has been very interesting and informative. 

I agree with Tia and the 009 result from the 501 proves your point well with th 0 from the 50 mirror pair, the 0 from the 01 consec pair giving 00 and the 09 consec from the 209 past mid number. Not only does one of the consec pairs repeat within three days but often the non consecutive number will hit as its mirror, (5)=0 from 501. Since doubles hit more often than mirror pairs they are worth looking at and they do the same with the non double number coming back or as its mirror within three games. 009, so 9 or 4 will come back and that's what happened when we got 928 as the next game winner. Of course this doesn't happen 100% of the games but it happens enough to be quite helpful choosing numbers.

If it wasn't impossible I wouldn't even consider it!

United States
    Member #42083
    June 27, 2006
    493 Posts
    Posted: September 2, 2016, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

To be considered evidence that a consecutive pair increases the chance that one of those digit shows in two or three draws? Maybe 500 or 1000 draws, with a positive (or hit if you want to call it that) rate decently higher than what would be expected by random.

My opinion only. Just was thinking what it would take for me to really look at increasing my play when I saw the trigger. maybe 10000 draws to significantly increase my play. Maybe I'm too picky, but I figure if it works over the past 100 draws but doesn't work over the past 1000 draws then I'm not very confident in it.

I did do some new stats. Pretty convincing to me. Have we exceeded the rate above random?  I'll leave that to you to figure.

I did KS for the same period for three additional years. Now KS was a single draw state then. Then I did GA for the same period for three years. GA was a 2 draw state the whole period.

KS:

2015: 62 draws  27 occurrences of consecutive pairs. 24 returned one of those digits in three draws. Draw 1:12  Draw 2:9  Draw 3:3

Mirrors:14 occurrences 12 returned in three draws  Draw 1:6  Draw 2:4  Draw 3:2

2014: 62 draws  27 occurrences of consecutive pairs. 26 returned one of those digits in three draws. Draw 1:21  Draw 2:3  Draw 3:2

Mirrors: 12 occurrences 12 returned in three draws. Draw 1: 7  Draw:3  Draw 3:2

2013: 62 draws.  26 consecutives. 22 returned. Draw 1:11  Draw 2: 7  Draw 3:4

Mirrors: 13 mirror pairs  13 returned  Draw 1:8  Draw 2: 3  Draw 3:2

Georgia:

Same time period. 124 draws

2016: 62 Consecutives  52 returned in three draws.  Draw 1:33  Draw 2:16  Draw 3:3

34 Mirror             28 returned in three draws.  Draw 1:16  Draw 2:8    Draw 3:4

2015: 64 consecutives   55 returned in three draws.  Draw 1:27   Draw 2:20   Draw 3: 8

21 mirrors            20 returned in three draws.  Draw 1:12   Draw 2:3   Draw 3:5

2014: 62 consecutives   52 returned in three draws.  Draw 1:35   Draw 2: 9  Draw 3: 8 

27 mirrors            25 returned in three draws.  Draw 1:12   Draw 2:8   Draw 3: 5

Not 1,000 draws but I think you can see it is pretty consistent over time by using different years and states. hit rate stays consistent also. 

So how to play this?  Obviously the consecutive pairs are stronger and more prevalent. Mirrors have their place though. 

Between the two combined they consist of about 2/3 of the total draws. Playing just the first draws can bring a good return and generally there is another pair to play by the time you get to that point. Can this be a pointer to how to play those?

I certainly think so.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

United States
      Member #42083
      June 27, 2006
      493 Posts
      Posted: September 2, 2016, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

If my memory is any good there are 56 box combinations for each digit including doubles and the triple....... So if you are using 2 digits as keys, you have reduced the field to 112 combinations. Using good reduction techniques, you should be able to easily reduce to a point of playing for a profit. How much you return on what you put in depends on that point and playing multiples.

I personally use the 3-4 rundown to make the pairs, wheel it using the wheeler available on LP ( one of the reasons I have that platinum membership), reduce it by pulling only the combinations having the key digits. Then add a couple of more reductions and you are there.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Maine
        United States
        Member #99
        January 27, 2002
        1015 Posts
        Posted: September 2, 2016, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

If my memory is any good there are 56 box combinations for each digit including doubles and the triple....... So if you are using 2 digits as keys, you have reduced the field to 112 combinations. Using good reduction techniques, you should be able to easily reduce to a point of playing for a profit. How much you return on what you put in depends on that point and playing multiples.

I personally use the 3-4 rundown to make the pairs, wheel it using the wheeler available on LP ( one of the reasons I have that platinum membership), reduce it by pulling only the combinations having the key digits. Then add a couple of more reductions and you are there.

I agree, very nice reasoning. Could you explain how a 3-4 rundown works please?

United States
          Member #42083
          June 27, 2006
          493 Posts
          Posted: September 2, 2016, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

I agree with Tia and the 009 result from the 501 proves your point well with th 0 from the 50 mirror pair, the 0 from the 01 consec pair giving 00 and the 09 consec from the 209 past mid number. Not only does one of the consec pairs repeat within three days but often the non consecutive number will hit as its mirror, (5)=0 from 501. Since doubles hit more often than mirror pairs they are worth looking at and they do the same with the non double number coming back or as its mirror within three games. 009, so 9 or 4 will come back and that's what happened when we got 928 as the next game winner. Of course this doesn't happen 100% of the games but it happens enough to be quite helpful choosing numbers.

Nice observation, ALX. I'll post links to the 3-4 rundown for you.

www.lotterypost.com/thread/302655

www.lotterypost.com/thread/304465

This should get you started. It can take awhile to figure out. Be patient, do backtests for a good period of time. 

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

United States
            Member #42083
            June 27, 2006
            493 Posts
            Posted: September 2, 2016, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Sep  02 MID 550

Sep  01 MID 009     EVE  928

Aug 31 MID 862     EVE  501

Aug 30 MID 209     EVE  887

Aug 29 MID 646     EVE  352

The progression continues...... I was looking for the 8 or 9 but covered the 0 as well. 8 combo's, only 2 doubles. It came in the 550. I had it box.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

United States
              Member #116344
              September 8, 2011
              3928 Posts
              Posted: September 2, 2016, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

1/100 would be the probability of a straight  pair in a pick 2 game, the probability of a pair in pick 3 boxed would be better but I think it might be a little complicated to actually calculate. I'll see what I can do and post it later.

Pick 3 has total of 1000 sets with 1000x 9  pairs: Ratio of any pair will be 1/9000. I think pairs should be considered in its totality(box or straights, doubles are subjective conditions for the wager).

The digit games P2, P3,P4,P5 has the same pool size, so 1/100 is a summary of all pairs>add 0-9 to the pairs and you get 1000 of P3. The 1/100 pairs (P2), considering 3C2(9 ways-with order and digit repeats) will give 9000 any pair. So a test on  even 300 draws does not say much, Knowing the  prior odd of a particular Pair will be a good start.You may wonder this conflicting statement, the constant ratio and prior ratio of parameter(pair), then imagine the coin-flip, the frequency of say H may be higher for n flips, though the assumed ratio is 50/50, you can adjust the current ratio of H and T before the next flip. I do not subscribe to historical data, but if you do, take a little time to read Bayesian concept(Tutorials on You tube).

Maine
                United States
                Member #99
                January 27, 2002
                1015 Posts
                Posted: September 3, 2016, 10:58 am - IP Logged

Nice observation, ALX. I'll post links to the 3-4 rundown for you.

www.lotterypost.com/thread/302655

www.lotterypost.com/thread/304465

This should get you started. It can take awhile to figure out. Be patient, do backtests for a good period of time. 

Thank you, very interesting. 504 KS evening was an interesting result.....and the progression does continue!

United States
                  Member #42083
                  June 27, 2006
                  493 Posts
                  Posted: September 3, 2016, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Pick 3 has total of 1000 sets with 1000x 9  pairs: Ratio of any pair will be 1/9000. I think pairs should be considered in its totality(box or straights, doubles are subjective conditions for the wager).

The digit games P2, P3,P4,P5 has the same pool size, so 1/100 is a summary of all pairs>add 0-9 to the pairs and you get 1000 of P3. The 1/100 pairs (P2), considering 3C2(9 ways-with order and digit repeats) will give 9000 any pair. So a test on  even 300 draws does not say much, Knowing the  prior odd of a particular Pair will be a good start.You may wonder this conflicting statement, the constant ratio and prior ratio of parameter(pair), then imagine the coin-flip, the frequency of say H may be higher for n flips, though the assumed ratio is 50/50, you can adjust the current ratio of H and T before the next flip. I do not subscribe to historical data, but if you do, take a little time to read Bayesian concept(Tutorials on You tube).

Welcome, adobea78! All views are welcome for discussion.

I am going to assume this is directed at Wisconsin. It follows along with what was posted earlier. I don't even understand most of what was in it, except the reference to coin flip. Your views support what I have said for years.....One game, many ways to get there.

I have played pick 3 for a long time. I have never been behind long. For this year alone I am very much in the black. 

Again, I'm not trying to prove odds although I think the probability is apparent. If it helps someone to have more success, that's great. Your success with it will depend on how well you can reduce combinations without filtering out the next draw, and how much confidence you have in it to be able to place multiples.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

United States
                    Member #42083
                    June 27, 2006
                    493 Posts
                    Posted: September 3, 2016, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Thank you, very interesting. 504 KS evening was an interesting result.....and the progression does continue!

Your welcome. I find the 3-4 rundown to be the key for my success. It took awhile to fully comprehend it, how it shows what can happen and how it is good for multiple draws. It does seem to work a little differently for each state. You will find what works best.

I see you have been a member for a long time, I have read a few of your posts in the past. You seem methodical, and very observant. 

Good luck !!

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

United States
                      Member #42083
                      June 27, 2006
                      493 Posts
                      Posted: September 3, 2016, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

Sep  02 MID 550     EVE  054

Still not a believer? 

In observing the draws, I find consecutive pairs to have stronger results than mirror. So we are presented with a consecutive touching it's third draw (98) and a new consecutive following a mirror with that mirror in its makeup. I do tend to mix things up with how I figure what's going to happen. Have faith in vtracs as part of what I do. Vtrac 1(0-5) has now repeated three times. Vtrac 5(4-9) has shown 3 times with a skip in between. Digits out the farthest are the 3 followed by the 7. So the vtrac 4(3-8) could certainly be in play. As could vtrac 3(2-7)). And we have 5 consecutive or mirror pairs in a row. Bout time for a skip?

Me, I'm covering the  8-9 and 4-5. And I may just watch. Why? Probability of the 8-9 is small (third draw) and if I miss something out of the 054, I still get another crack at it in the second draw following. And it's about time for a double in the EVE draw. A 0 followed by two consecutive pairs there.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                        New Mexico
                        United States
                        Member #86099
                        January 29, 2010
                        11119 Posts
                        Posted: September 3, 2016, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

Sums 9,0,6.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Goseahawks's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                          seattle
                          United States
                          Member #152111
                          February 5, 2014
                          1310 Posts
                          Posted: September 3, 2016, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

HOT DIGIT... or something more?

We all know about mirror pairs, consecutive pairs, and such. But what happens after the pair?

This post is not about stats or percentages. It is about what happens MOST of the time when a consecutive pair occurs.

Thoth has said all things will occur on average every 5 draws. Sums, short sums, root sums, digits.

So what if you could anticipate a digit hitting within a certain amount of time before that?

When a consecutive pair appears, one of those two digits is likely to occur within 3 draws.     FACT !!! 

While 2 digits is not as good as one, it is better than trying to figure which of three will repeat, if at all. Still, eliminating combos using one of 2 digits is very attainable. Even reducing down using 2 digits is attainable.

So how do you know which digit? As all things in lottery does, averages out over time, but does go in trends. For instance I researched KS further month by month to see if I could find an advantage. Over the course of time it all balanced out, but there were periods where the high digit appeared over so many times in a row, as did the low digit. So tracking which is appearing would be helpful.

Consecutive pairs: 01 12 23 34 45 56 67 78 89 90    10 pairs

I tracked KS for a period from June 26 to Aug 26. A consecutive pair appeared 60 times in 124 draws. 49 of those times one of the pair digits was in the next draw 21 times, within the next two draws 21 times, and the next three draws 7 times. That’s 49 out of 60 draws a pair digit was in the next draws. And only 11 times not within the three draws. Pretty consistent.

To see if it was just KS, I sampled a few other states and it’s about the same. MO, for example, 57 times in 124 draws. 27 times within one draw, 19 within two draws, and 4 times within 3 draws. Only 7 times did it not appear at all !!

Single draw states are a little slower. OK was 30 of 63 draws. 14 times in three draws, 7 times in two draws, and 5 times in three draws. 4 times did not show at all. Still pretty consistent. Again....is that to be expected of all single draw states? WI…..23 times in 63 draws. 13 within one draw, 7 within two draws, and only one in three draws. Only 2 times not all.

What about Mirror pairs??

Mirror pairs: 05 16 27 38 49  5 pairs

Not quite as strong as consecutive pairs, but still very consistent.

KS had 36 mirror pairs in 124 draws. How did it fare for repeats?

15 times within one draw, 11 times within two draws, and 4 times within 3 draws. 11 times not all.

MO?  33 times a mirror pair occurred. 19 times within one draw, 7 times within two draws, and 2 times within 3 draws. Only 5 times not all.

What's your next workout look like???

when a consecutive pair hits , it bring a high sum combos....445-899 within 6 days...usually less ..that's fact...look in my past  posts for this info., adding what Jay hawk58 HAS TO OFFER , ADDS MORE FUEL TO THE FIRE

00 11 22 33 44 55 66 77 88 99 01 12 23 34 45 56 67 78 89 90

United States
                            Member #42083
                            June 27, 2006
                            493 Posts
                            Posted: September 3, 2016, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

when a consecutive pair hits , it bring a high sum combos....445-899 within 6 days...usually less ..that's fact...look in my past  posts for this info., adding what Jay hawk58 HAS TO OFFER , ADDS MORE FUEL TO THE FIRE

00 11 22 33 44 55 66 77 88 99 01 12 23 34 45 56 67 78 89 90

Thanks Goseahawks. This is what LP is about. Sharing information and ideas.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk

United States
                              Member #42083
                              June 27, 2006
                              493 Posts
                              Posted: September 3, 2016, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

Well, I did do workout. Couldn't get combos down far enough so just went with 4-5. Got it down to 13 combo's. Didn't double up on anything (chicken). Should have seen the repeat on root and sum coming. KS is just stuck on this repeat thing. Even the vtrac was a mirror of last two draws. So still got  a box out of it.

Sep 03  MID 491     

Sep  02 MID 550     EVE  054

Didn't really expect another mirror combo so soon. Just goes to show, can't count it out.

By the way ALX, the 19 pair was a key pair in today's 3-4 rundown.

Rock Chalk Jayhawk