Welcome Guest
You last visited April 30, 2017, 6:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

GAT Engine online

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 7 months ago by lottoarchitect.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
Member #2815
November 18, 2003
502 Posts
Posted: September 10, 2016, 3:42 am - IP Logged

After a long absence from posting due to heavy workload, I wanted to answer this request/question by RJOh regarding the predictability performance of my system with a concrete and official mechanism. I refer to this old discussion here where RJOh wanted to monitor my prediction ability.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/240293

I'll not post results as they are posted automatically to this system as they are generated. I wanted to point out just some observations, such as the Euromillions game I inspect right now.

This is a real prediction performance over the last 8 draws on Euromillions 5/50 (as of 9 September 2016) when picking 18 numbers (each prediction was performed before the draw obviously):

1 time a 1-hit

4 times a 3-hit

3 times a 4-hit

Given that a 3+ hit has a natural chance of 24.12% or once in 4.14 draws, I think nothing needs to be explained here. This particular instance shows the underlying concept of reduced randomness is there, the system trapped it and you get this outcome. Similar results can be observed in other games analyzed too, like a hot hit streak of 7 consecutive draws (12 March 2016 to 2 April 2016) of the Canada Lotto 6/49 where it returned (when picking 18 numbers):

1x 3+0

1x 3+1

1x 4+0

2x 4+1

2x 5+1

Just to show to outstanding performance here, the chance to have one 5+1 hit is once in 149 draws (0.66%) and a 4+1 hit once in 21.5 draws (4.6%). This again clearly demonstrates a reduced randomness effect taking place and trapped by the system. Such observations are happening every so often.

Quite good results pop up even if we utilize fewer numbers, quite better compared to natural probability.

new jersey
    United States
    Member #150815
    December 31, 2013
    523 Posts
    Posted: September 10, 2016, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

u  got  milk??

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      20022 Posts
      Posted: September 11, 2016, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

I'm still waiting for you to predict a MM winner, good luck. Wink

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Greece
        Member #2815
        November 18, 2003
        502 Posts
        Posted: September 12, 2016, 3:55 am - IP Logged

I'm still waiting for you to predict a MM winner, good luck. Wink

That was a smart answer RJOh, assuming I have claimed sometime in the past I can generate MM winners just like that. I never did that, so your answer is not really spot on or answers/reply to what I have presented here.

What I have claimed is, lottery draws are not that random, the reduced randomness behavior as I call it, and I provide examples where this becomes apparent. Of course, there will be smart people claiming this was just "pure luck", as they did in the past where I have presented similar results here too. Yeah, if it was an one time event, it would be attributed to pure luck, however this again proves my point of reduced randomness since the outstanding events occur more often than naturally expected; this can't be attributed to pure luck however. Actually, if I generate one MM winner, this would be much easier attributed to "pure luck" compared to what I present here! So what I demonstrate is much more important than one MM winner! Finally, I may even have one MM winner, I may just not be aware of. Would you tell publicly that you have won millions using my system, so everyone know who you are? You'd probably try to keep it secret, including the mechanism that made you a MM winner, wouldn't you? By the way, I have produced a 5 hit in 18 picked for MM (5/75) on 23 February 2016 - which is a real prediction (0.05% chance or once in 2014 draws), No PB at this draw unfortunately.

Bottom line is, there may be a winner in MM sometime but that is not what I demonstrate. To put it in a different perspective, consider a car that consumes 8lt/100km like most older cars - the typical "natural probability performance". I develop a technology that brings this down to 3lt/100km and the technology has reached its physical limits really. Your response is like, "hey man, unimpressive, I'll wait for you to provide a car that consumes one drop per 100km". Does it make sense? No, it doesn't and for that reason your answer too. The question that begs for answer here is, do you find this impressive or not? You can monitor the performance now with my official mechanism anyway.

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
          Texas
          United States
          Member #150797
          December 31, 2013
          824 Posts
          Posted: September 12, 2016, 7:29 am - IP Logged

I think your results appear impressive, but I have one question:  How many combinations are required to achieve those results?

Anyone can generate a guaranteed hit of a specific size by playing sufficient combinations.  For example, I can generate a 4 number hit by playing all the possible combinations of 4 numbers.  Of course that is neither practical nor economical.  The elusive "holy grail" of the lottery is to win more money than you spend on tickets.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

lakerben's avatar - Trek Galaxy2.gif
            New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11341 Posts
            Posted: September 12, 2016, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

That was a smart answer RJOh, assuming I have claimed sometime in the past I can generate MM winners just like that. I never did that, so your answer is not really spot on or answers/reply to what I have presented here.

What I have claimed is, lottery draws are not that random, the reduced randomness behavior as I call it, and I provide examples where this becomes apparent. Of course, there will be smart people claiming this was just "pure luck", as they did in the past where I have presented similar results here too. Yeah, if it was an one time event, it would be attributed to pure luck, however this again proves my point of reduced randomness since the outstanding events occur more often than naturally expected; this can't be attributed to pure luck however. Actually, if I generate one MM winner, this would be much easier attributed to "pure luck" compared to what I present here! So what I demonstrate is much more important than one MM winner! Finally, I may even have one MM winner, I may just not be aware of. Would you tell publicly that you have won millions using my system, so everyone know who you are? You'd probably try to keep it secret, including the mechanism that made you a MM winner, wouldn't you? By the way, I have produced a 5 hit in 18 picked for MM (5/75) on 23 February 2016 - which is a real prediction (0.05% chance or once in 2014 draws), No PB at this draw unfortunately.

Bottom line is, there may be a winner in MM sometime but that is not what I demonstrate. To put it in a different perspective, consider a car that consumes 8lt/100km like most older cars - the typical "natural probability performance". I develop a technology that brings this down to 3lt/100km and the technology has reached its physical limits really. Your response is like, "hey man, unimpressive, I'll wait for you to provide a car that consumes one drop per 100km". Does it make sense? No, it doesn't and for that reason your answer too. The question that begs for answer here is, do you find this impressive or not? You can monitor the performance now with my official mechanism anyway.

Great job!  Ignore the critics!

Party

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
              Dump Water Florida
              United States
              Member #380
              June 5, 2002
              3134 Posts
              Posted: September 12, 2016, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

I think your results appear impressive, but I have one question:  How many combinations are required to achieve those results?

Anyone can generate a guaranteed hit of a specific size by playing sufficient combinations.  For example, I can generate a 4 number hit by playing all the possible combinations of 4 numbers.  Of course that is neither practical nor economical.  The elusive "holy grail" of the lottery is to win more money than you spend on tickets.

He's putting 18 numbers into play, the optimal wheel for winning and budget is of your choosing.

For example:

100%(18,6,4,6)=42 lines
              100%(18,6,4,5)=81 lines
              100%(18,6,3,3)=88 lines (2 wins)
              100%(18,5,4,5)=214 lines
              100%(18,6,4,4)=236 lines

BobP

bgonçalves
                Brasil
                Member #92564
                June 9, 2010
                2196 Posts
                Posted: September 12, 2016, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

Hello, BOBP, it is possible to generate wheels with limits symmetries
                  Example = choose
                40 tens of 60/6
                  I want wheels with 3 e3 Odd Couple
                  3 the upper side of three maximum underside 3 of the previous pairings
                Etc .. ie random Roada with with symmetric limits is possible?

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
                  Zaperlopopotam
                  Belgium
                  Member #173932
                  March 26, 2016
                  1310 Posts
                  Posted: September 13, 2016, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

Bobp is wheel expert.

Aime les nifles!

Greece
                    Member #2815
                    November 18, 2003
                    502 Posts
                    Posted: September 13, 2016, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

The prediction for Euromillions or the latest draw on 13 September managed to produce again a 3 hit, so now we have over the last 9 consecutive draws:

1x 1-hit

5x 3-hits

3x 4-hits

Given a 3+ hit has a chance of 24.12%, producing 8 3+ hits over the last 9 draws has a natural chance of 0.00916%.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                      Dump Water Florida
                      United States
                      Member #380
                      June 5, 2002
                      3134 Posts
                      Posted: September 13, 2016, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

Hello, BOBP, it is possible to generate wheels with limits symmetries
                        Example = choose
                      40 tens of 60/6
                        I want wheels with 3 e3 Odd Couple
                        3 the upper side of three maximum underside 3 of the previous pairings
                      Etc .. ie random Roada with with symmetric limits is possible?

I'll send you a PM.

BobP

Exercise? Yes I'd like extra fries.

Zaperlopopotam
                        Belgium
                        Member #173932
                        March 26, 2016
                        1310 Posts
                        Posted: September 13, 2016, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

The prediction for Euromillions or the latest draw on 13 September managed to produce again a 3 hit, so now we have over the last 9 consecutive draws:

1x 1-hit

5x 3-hits

3x 4-hits

Given a 3+ hit has a chance of 24.12%, producing 8 3+ hits over the last 9 draws has a natural chance of 0.00916%.

2016-09-0941115172813
                        2016-09-134716354413

3 REPEAT

Aime les nifles!
                          Zaperlopopotam
                          Belgium
                          Member #173932
                          March 26, 2016
                          1310 Posts
                          Posted: September 13, 2016, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

He's putting 18 numbers into play, the optimal wheel for winning and budget is of your choosing.

For example:

100%(18,6,4,6)=42 lines
                          100%(18,6,4,5)=81 lines
                          100%(18,6,3,3)=88 lines (2 wins)
                          100%(18,5,4,5)=214 lines
                          100%(18,6,4,4)=236 lines

BobP

18 6 3 7

Aime les nifles!
                            Horwood NL
                            Canada
                            Member #70613
                            February 6, 2009
                            308 Posts
                            Posted: September 15, 2016, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

I downloaded the trial version . I managed to get the history of the game I play loaded . It has been testing GATs for a long time now (about 7 hours). I think it has hung up testing GAT 99999. There is no indication of it ever finishing. I've read the help file, but nothing tells me when it is finished. So that I can compare the results with the draw it is suppose to be predicting.  Am I missing something?

Horwood NL
                              Canada
                              Member #70613
                              February 6, 2009
                              308 Posts
                              Posted: September 15, 2016, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

I downloaded the trial version . I managed to get the history of the game I play loaded . It has been testing GATs for a long time now (about 7 hours). I think it has hung up testing GAT 99999. There is no indication of it ever finishing. I've read the help file, but nothing tells me when it is finished. So that I can compare the results with the draw it is suppose to be predicting.  Am I missing something?

Program not responding had to run task manager to close would not close by normal means. Restarted and same problem. Have uninstalled the program.