Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

GAT Engine online

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 3 months ago by lottoarchitect.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
lottoarchitect's avatar - waveform

Greece
Member #2815
November 18, 2003
502 Posts
Posted: September 16, 2016, 3:55 am - IP Logged

Program not responding had to run task manager to close would not close by normal means. Restarted and same problem. Have uninstalled the program.

combined with your other post

"I downloaded the trial version . I managed to get the history of the game I play loaded . It has been testing GATs for a long time now (about 7 hours). I think it has hung up testing GAT 99999. There is no indication of it ever finishing. I've read the help file, but nothing tells me when it is finished. So that I can compare the results with the draw it is suppose to be predicting.  Am I missing something?"

The scan never stops and it will never pop up a message that says it is done. The scan is open ended and it is only limited by the parameter "maximum GATs to scan" at the options which in your case is set to 99999. Reaching that point the engine expects you to take the action you want. The need to set a specific end point for GATs scanning is when using the run factor where we seek for specific GATs to reach, as found by previous runs (Run Factor utilization). If you are not looking for specific GATs, then this setting should be set to the maximum possible.

So, why the engine never says "job done"? Because there is always a chance an even better GAT may be found at a later point during the scan. That's the whole point in the GAT's process, the more you scan, more chances to find even better solutions/predictions. If at any point however, you find the results found till that point satisfactory, by all means stop the engine (pause it) and utilize the GATs found. You can examine the GATs shown at the panorama during the scan anyway.

About the "not responding": The program disallows closing down if a scan is active so to avoid accidentally closing it down during a lengthy scan which will give you great frustration. This is a protection mechanism. Reaching the maximum GATs limit set at the options does not stop the engine (or enters it in pause mode) for the same reason. You have to be in "pause" mode at the scan to close the program.

Q: "So that I can compare the results with the draw it is suppose to be predicting."

use the "compare numbers" function at the options. Enter there the new lottery draw (which must not be at the actual history) and run the scan.

Horwood NL
    Canada
    Member #70613
    February 6, 2009
    296 Posts
    Posted: September 16, 2016, 7:15 am - IP Logged

I will reinstall and let the it run for the day and compare the results with tomorrow nights draw.

Greece
      Member #2815
      November 18, 2003
      502 Posts
      Posted: September 16, 2016, 9:33 am - IP Logged

I will reinstall and let the it run for the day and compare the results with tomorrow nights draw.

For the trial version, you have to run the scan after the draw, so to place it at the compare numbers parameter. The draw history must not have that draw obviously.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19825 Posts
        Posted: September 16, 2016, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

For the trial version, you have to run the scan after the draw, so to place it at the compare numbers parameter. The draw history must not have that draw obviously.

Sounds like your GAT engine works similar to a RNG program that I use that generates combinations within parameters I've developed by analyzing a game history except it does it on its own.  It would be useful if an users could see those suggested parameters and tweak them to get even better results.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
          Zaperlopopotam
          Belgium
          Member #173932
          March 26, 2016
          952 Posts
          Posted: September 16, 2016, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like your GAT engine works similar to a RNG program that I use that generates combinations within parameters I've developed by analyzing a game history except it does it on its own.  It would be useful if an users could see those suggested parameters and tweak them to get even better results.

I tried some of that and it just takes too long. The computer might be busy for days, weeks or months, if not a year to eventually not find the winning combination.

United States
            Member #132100
            August 26, 2012
            1076 Posts
            Posted: September 17, 2016, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

I always go for the easy stuff, I am lazy and as much as I understand some things, I know that I don't understand many things.

I did look at some or at all of the old posts here at the Lottery Post n regards to the G.A.T. Engine.

Maybe mostly I was curious as to how it works.

I don't remember what my thoughts were on that back then years ago, if I had any thoughts about that at all.

But I just reread some of the things posted about it, but only a small portion and I also when to Anastasios' G.A.T. Engine Internet page and reread about what is said there about the G.A.T. prediction engine.

What I did next, I don't know if I also did years ago or not.

I went to the Lottery Post's Lottery Results page and took a look at some of the pasts draws of the California Fantasy 5 game.

Anastasios Tampakis said 3 to 10 past draws more or less, so doing this my myself and without special software I looked at a few short sections of 3 consecutive past draws and also at the very next past draw after each of those few groups of 3 past draws.

I don't know if you all understand what I said.

I did my own version of what I thought that I understood that the program does, I believe that it might not exactly be what the program does as I really have no idea what the software really does, but I tried a very simple approach that I could understand and do by myself, I am a "filters" person so I used that, but in connection to what Anastasios said about looking for common characteristics of past consecutive draws.

Anyhow, while what I did might not be exactly the same nor even close to what the software does, it did seem to work, but in my own applied way, which is not the same as the program does, perhaps the program produces a series of lottery numbers such as 18, 28 or whatever numbers such as 1, 7, 8, 11, 30 Etc, my way uses filtration to produce lottery lines, not just one line, but a series of many lines, How many lines? I don't know, but the more common relations found, the fewer the lines produced would be, even my way can't be done just by hand, to complete it, software needs to be used, statistics found by sight, but the execution needs software and not the same as Anastasios software.

Either way, that is even in my own way, I found out that Anastasios Tampakis is right, but I only did a little testing, I only tested about 4 groups of 3 draws each, I thought that more than 3 past draws for each group was too much work for me and that 3 might be just enough and 3 seemed to be enough, most of the time I try to go for prediction of the very next draw only, I never much liked to predict far into the future, but I did so once or twice on the pick 3 game long ago and it worked very well.

Well, I am not a gambler, to me all of this is just a curiosity and a past time.

But at least on the 4 groups of 3 that I tested, the general idea of what M.R. Tampakis said was 100% correct, the general idea, because it might not have been exactly the same technique, but a similar technique based on the idea of his general prediction technique as he himself said (wrote) that it was, as I went by his words.

No, I will not explain exactly what I mean and what I did, so don't ask, in due time I probably will forget all about this, maybe that is what happened years ago, cause I can't remember.

Good luck!

Greece
              Member #2815
              November 18, 2003
              502 Posts
              Posted: September 19, 2016, 3:06 am - IP Logged

There are no internal parameters involved. It is not an RNG engine to begin with. The only real parameter is the stat.data which declares how many history draws will be used for the estimation of the next draw. The rest is controlled by the history itself via the randomness propagation taking place. Perhaps you consider some hidden equation lies underneath and the whole system tries to establish parameters that "best fit" to the results? I can assure you, nothing like that is happening. The concept and implementation is very unique.

Horwood NL
                Canada
                Member #70613
                February 6, 2009
                296 Posts
                Posted: September 19, 2016, 8:37 am - IP Logged

I saved 5 GATS which I thought might be good and rescanned after the draw (26 hours), 2 of them picked 2 numbers 1 picked 1 number the other picked 0 numbers . It still does not show me what numbers it picked. On the rescan 5 GATS showed dark green which produced 4 correct numbers on the last draw. From the graphs produced I would not have picked them. I will start over with a clean slate one more time and see if I can do any better. I don't like the fact it doesn't show me the numbers it picked even after the draw.

United States
                  Member #139779
                  March 3, 2013
                  115 Posts
                  Posted: September 19, 2016, 8:45 am - IP Logged

Tried to use your lotto architect program, never could create data bases in it. It would allow me to set the country, then the region and nothing else. Tried every mouse click and key press. It just did not work.  Would like to the how to make it work part. Yes I read the help file.

Any help on this would br appreciated.

Greece
                    Member #2815
                    November 18, 2003
                    502 Posts
                    Posted: September 19, 2016, 11:02 am - IP Logged

I saved 5 GATS which I thought might be good and rescanned after the draw (26 hours), 2 of them picked 2 numbers 1 picked 1 number the other picked 0 numbers . It still does not show me what numbers it picked. On the rescan 5 GATS showed dark green which produced 4 correct numbers on the last draw. From the graphs produced I would not have picked them. I will start over with a clean slate one more time and see if I can do any better. I don't like the fact it doesn't show me the numbers it picked even after the draw.

Well, it can't know when the draw is over really, can it? This would defy the point of trial use.  As for the GATs you picked, try to follow them in the future few draws too using the run factor to check if they will finally deliver your desired outcome. After all, expecting any GAT to do the great hit at the first attempt would be meaningful if they indicated 90-100% hit ratio for the desired hit.

Greece
                      Member #2815
                      November 18, 2003
                      502 Posts
                      Posted: September 19, 2016, 11:03 am - IP Logged

"Tried to use your lotto architect program, never could create data bases in it. It would allow me to set the country, then the region and nothing else. Tried every mouse click and key press. It just did not work.  Would like to the how to make it work part. Yes I read the help file.

Any help on this would br appreciated."

When you create the region, click on it at the left panel. Then a button will lit at the right bottom that says "create lottery". Then follow the wizard to setup your lottery game.