Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Destroyer Software

29 replies. Last post 22 days ago by fashohits.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
mtmk's avatar - Gilak
New Jersey
United States
Member #28234
December 12, 2005
19 Posts
Posted: September 26, 2016, 9:04 am - IP Logged

Anyone have any experience with this?  Seems like another scam.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19911 Posts
    Posted: September 26, 2016, 10:47 am - IP Logged

If you don't try it you will never know. Good Luck

Let it Snow Snowman

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
      Zaperlopopotam
      Belgium
      Member #173932
      March 26, 2016
      978 Posts
      Posted: September 26, 2016, 11:27 am - IP Logged

I'm watching the video. ...

... Good luck with it! Wink

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
        Member #164727
        March 12, 2015
        2536 Posts
        Posted: September 26, 2016, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Below is a quote from the Lotteryguy's system reviews about this system. He actually buys systems and rates them.

"Lottery Destroyer / ‘Mike Bennett’ – more hype and nonsense from this online software that simply combines hot/cold number theory with your favourite/lucky numbers. Neither of which makes any difference to your chances of winning. Don’t even waste your $5 on the 5 day trial – spend it on quick picks instead and you’ll have a much better chance of winning."

mtmk's avatar - Gilak
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #28234
          December 12, 2005
          19 Posts
          Posted: September 26, 2016, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the information!

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
            New Mexico
            United States
            Member #86099
            January 29, 2010
            11120 Posts
            Posted: September 26, 2016, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

Sometimes the only way to know is to try it.

Patriot

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

clifford1944's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              Broken Arrow Oklahoma
              United States
              Member #85721
              January 21, 2010
              159 Posts
              Posted: September 27, 2016, 10:59 am - IP Logged

I saw on one website this went for $147, which is way too much.  Plus the idea is that you can quit and earn a living playing full time.  Way too extreme.  There are some software out there that is not bad for around $25 to $40.  This is just a hobby and the cost of the software is like buying a computer game.  it's all in fun.

Home, home where I wanted to be.

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
                Zaperlopopotam
                Belgium
                Member #173932
                March 26, 2016
                978 Posts
                Posted: October 2, 2016, 6:45 am - IP Logged

I remember a website selling software for over 200 dollars. Programming my own, I understand that you don't get help and that a lot of work is put in it. People tend to go for anything that is for free. They forget about the costs of maintaining data, codes and servers, next to the time spent. I suppose that my program would be worth over 200 dollars and that would not be way too much. I don't have trustworthy paying test bunnies. I know about some code solutions and have an idea what could have been programmed worth thousands of dollars. Those programs probably are kept on disconnected computers.

It is a hobby. A lot of money is paid by gamers for software and computers. I think that lottery software isn't much appreciated.

wander73's avatar - Lottery-038.jpg
                  Philadelphia, PA
                  United States
                  Member #153774
                  March 24, 2014
                  925 Posts
                  Posted: October 3, 2016, 10:23 am - IP Logged

I wouldn't waste money on those so called systems.  Already there are topics generated in this forum that are more understanding.

The lottery pyramid I figured out how to do it.   Now its a guess on which numbers come out.

thamizhpayan's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg

United States
                    Member #173017
                    February 13, 2016
                    497 Posts
                    Posted: October 3, 2016, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

I remember a website selling software for over 200 dollars. Programming my own, I understand that you don't get help and that a lot of work is put in it. People tend to go for anything that is for free. They forget about the costs of maintaining data, codes and servers, next to the time spent. I suppose that my program would be worth over 200 dollars and that would not be way too much. I don't have trustworthy paying test bunnies. I know about some code solutions and have an idea what could have been programmed worth thousands of dollars. Those programs probably are kept on disconnected computers.

It is a hobby. A lot of money is paid by gamers for software and computers. I think that lottery software isn't much appreciated.

People who play daily and mostly whoever plays more than 50$ a day might buy and try these online systems. Also same is true for those monthly memberships with methods, charts and wheels.Many people are playing more than one state and bet online.

For them, It's like just saving 4 days bet amount and buying the software. 

For Jackpot games, the trick lies in playing like a set of 10 numbers for every draw and wait till it Hits or join a pool and generate numbers every draw. Even if there are AI, neral network code and so on, the number of tickets and the huge odds play in favor of the Lottery companies(MUSL)

Even for Pick 3 and Pick 4, the house has the edge.

Softwares are really useful for non-programmers and programmers who don't have time to write a complete suite.

Good Luck

wander73's avatar - Lottery-038.jpg
                      Philadelphia, PA
                      United States
                      Member #153774
                      March 24, 2014
                      925 Posts
                      Posted: October 3, 2016, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

I will be honest with you I have found that this website is more effective if you know how to play the lottery system games better than buying software.  Once the lottery pyramid is figured out and of course there's no guarantees I have seen the winning results and that's what I'm going to use I just don't like these lottery so cold systems

thamizhpayan's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg

United States
                        Member #173017
                        February 13, 2016
                        497 Posts
                        Posted: October 3, 2016, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

I will be honest with you I have found that this website is more effective if you know how to play the lottery system games better than buying software.  Once the lottery pyramid is figured out and of course there's no guarantees I have seen the winning results and that's what I'm going to use I just don't like these lottery so cold systems

Yes. Methods and techniques explained here in LP are good to generate numbers that are better than lottery quick picks especially for jackpot and you will have a satisfaction that you chose the numbers. You can also use all premium features and get profited if you are a serious player or predictor.

For pick 3 and pick 4 since the odds are considerably lesser 1:1000 and 1:10000, there is a chance that some methods and techniques might yield the winning number. Or someone might have clubed methods and filtering strategy to make profit out of these. Definitely not many people are winning pick 3 and pick 4 and making a living out of the wins.

More numbers a method produces, more the loss that gets acculated in each miss. Lesser the numbers produced and played, lesser the odds of winning.

I did some back tests for many methods here. I am not convinced that people are winning relying on one method or technique. It takes some mix match of methods to arrive at some good numbers to play.

Good Luck

Elk Grove, CA
                          United States
                          Member #177350
                          September 23, 2016
                          1 Posts
                          Posted: October 3, 2016, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

The LottoGuy has his own system that he sells.

Why would he give a good rating to a competitor?

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                            Member #164727
                            March 12, 2015
                            2536 Posts
                            Posted: October 3, 2016, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

The LottoGuy has his own system that he sells.

Why would he give a good rating to a competitor?

He does? Show me where he sells his own product. He has a free course for anyone who wants it. I just checked his site out to see If you were correct, and I see no advertising at all.

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
                              Texas
                              United States
                              Member #150797
                              December 31, 2013
                              815 Posts
                              Posted: October 4, 2016, 8:24 am - IP Logged

Beware of confusing "The Lottery Guy" with "Lotto Guy".  The latter sells a system.  The former provides lottery tips, reviews of lotto systems and also organizes lotto syndicates (of which I assume he takes a cut).

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein