Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Destroyer Software

29 replies. Last post 22 days ago by fashohits.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
wander73's avatar - Lottery-038.jpg
Philadelphia, PA
United States
Member #153774
March 24, 2014
925 Posts
Posted: October 4, 2016, 9:44 am - IP Logged

Yes. Methods and techniques explained here in LP are good to generate numbers that are better than lottery quick picks especially for jackpot and you will have a satisfaction that you chose the numbers. You can also use all premium features and get profited if you are a serious player or predictor.

For pick 3 and pick 4 since the odds are considerably lesser 1:1000 and 1:10000, there is a chance that some methods and techniques might yield the winning number. Or someone might have clubed methods and filtering strategy to make profit out of these. Definitely not many people are winning pick 3 and pick 4 and making a living out of the wins.

More numbers a method produces, more the loss that gets acculated in each miss. Lesser the numbers produced and played, lesser the odds of winning.

I did some back tests for many methods here. I am not convinced that people are winning relying on one method or technique. It takes some mix match of methods to arrive at some good numbers to play.

Good Luck

Then again that pyramid which I have seen work doesn't guarantee which 5 numbers and mega will come out or powerball.  So I did the pyramid with the date starting then month and yr and see many different numbers. 

I have already surpassed 25 numbers to play on $5*2 $10.  Then again on some drawings I have been off by 1 number.  Would be awesome if I can get 2-4 on one line with the mega.  If I do get 5 numbers I am leaving the pizza job that I have been working.  Plan on doing work that i have ambition for which includes my search engine and personal site.  I want to learn joomla, php, html.

When the lottery gets higher amts call some people and play a pool.  Maybe if they're confident with me choosing I can do more on the lines.

thamizhpayan's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg

United States
    Member #173017
    February 13, 2016
    497 Posts
    Posted: October 4, 2016, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Then again that pyramid which I have seen work doesn't guarantee which 5 numbers and mega will come out or powerball.  So I did the pyramid with the date starting then month and yr and see many different numbers. 

I have already surpassed 25 numbers to play on $5*2 $10.  Then again on some drawings I have been off by 1 number.  Would be awesome if I can get 2-4 on one line with the mega.  If I do get 5 numbers I am leaving the pizza job that I have been working.  Plan on doing work that i have ambition for which includes my search engine and personal site.  I want to learn joomla, php, html.

When the lottery gets higher amts call some people and play a pool.  Maybe if they're confident with me choosing I can do more on the lines.

Hi,

Good to hear.Nice Confidence.

Was it just 1 number that was off in your 5 numbers? If so then it's great.

You can start learning PHP web programming now itself. May be some day you can form a pool and hit big.

Good luck

thamizhpayan's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg

United States
      Member #173017
      February 13, 2016
      497 Posts
      Posted: October 4, 2016, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Beware of confusing "The Lottery Guy" with "Lotto Guy".  The latter sells a system.  The former provides lottery tips, reviews of lotto systems and also organizes lotto syndicates (of which I assume he takes a cut).

I Agree!

mtmk's avatar - Gilak
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #28234
        December 12, 2005
        19 Posts
        Posted: October 4, 2016, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

A few years ago I tried Pick 4 Pirate from someone on this site and I won the first time out! LOL  That was the last time too :)

Philadelphia, PA
          United States
          Member #153774
          March 24, 2014
          925 Posts
          Posted: October 4, 2016, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

As my grandfather once told me do you believe everything you hear and people tell you?  Here's what I will say the pyramid Lottery system that I've seen on here it does work but it depends before a drawing comes out no guarantees so why would anyone want to buy a lot of system that they don't know what's going to work

Philadelphia, PA
            United States
            Member #153774
            March 24, 2014
            925 Posts
            Posted: October 4, 2016, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

Good to hear.Nice Confidence.

Was it just 1 number that was off in your 5 numbers? If so then it's great.

You can start learning PHP web programming now itself. May be some day you can form a pool and hit big.

Good luck

$25  on two white balls and the mega.  I know it was 21 62 and I think either 15 or 7.  I think it was earlier this yr or last yr but not sure and it was mega millions.  You can look it up.  I think my dad was alive when I hit it.

I didn't know at the time about the pyramid system.  So that says something.

Philadelphia, PA
              United States
              Member #153774
              March 24, 2014
              925 Posts
              Posted: October 4, 2016, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Anyone have any experience with this?  Seems like another scam.

Check out the topic I just started.  My advice is this.  Don't buy the software.  Check out maybe some downloads of the pyramids for the pick games and big games too.  I am getting very close.  Eventually I will hit 3-4 numbers and maybe 5 on that one line.  Who knows.  I don't get too excited.  If it cost a couple hundred to buy not worth it.  But if you were to hit a huge lottery invest a certain amt.   Thats all for tonight.

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
                Zaperlopopotam
                Belgium
                Member #173932
                March 26, 2016
                978 Posts
                Posted: October 10, 2016, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Pyramids and other? You guys do not even get a few decent charts, because you do not want to spend. Then you want to filter and get nothing done because you are rather lazy.

LottoBux's avatar - 2elh5if
                  Ontario
                  Canada
                  Member #109243
                  April 9, 2011
                  31437 Posts
                  Posted: October 19, 2016, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

A few years ago I tried Pick 4 Pirate from someone on this site and I won the first time out! LOL  That was the last time too :)

You Should Be Thankful That You Won

These Systems Were Given Away By sfilippo To Help People Win At The Daily Games.

I Don't Have Them Anymore (My HD Got Fried)

Maybe You Can Search For ??

mtmk's avatar - Gilak
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #28234
                    December 12, 2005
                    19 Posts
                    Posted: October 20, 2016, 10:38 am - IP Logged

Oh I am VERY thankful! Believe me! Wonder what ever happened to sfilippo......

Developer's avatar - logo2 small.jpg
                      Somerset
                      United Kingdom
                      Member #9710
                      December 17, 2004
                      184 Posts
                      Posted: November 6, 2016, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

He does? Show me where he sells his own product. He has a free course for anyone who wants it. I just checked his site out to see If you were correct, and I see no advertising at all.

His name is MARTIN WATERHOUSE

http://www.lottery-syndicate-world.com/

https://who.is/whois/lottery-syndicate-world.com

And compare the owner details to lottery guy site

https://who.is/whois/lottery-guy.com

He owns a company called mill services and uses his lotto guy website as a marketing tool.

It has been said every software has a bug in it, it has also been said that every program can be reduced by one line of code.

There for any program can be reduced to 1 line that dont work.

Zaperlopopotam
                        Belgium
                        Member #173932
                        March 26, 2016
                        978 Posts
                        Posted: November 7, 2016, 7:07 am - IP Logged

I wouldn't waste money on those so called systems.  Already there are topics generated in this forum that are more understanding.

The lottery pyramid I figured out how to do it.   Now its a guess on which numbers come out.

reply on mmx, wander

Strangely the biggest scam gets the most of visits in lp-forums. They keep hitting those pages with requests. I think that a few computers are just doing that.

Zaperlopopotam
                          Belgium
                          Member #173932
                          March 26, 2016
                          978 Posts
                          Posted: November 7, 2016, 7:13 am - IP Logged

Beware of confusing "The Lottery Guy" with "Lotto Guy".  The latter sells a system.  The former provides lottery tips, reviews of lotto systems and also organizes lotto syndicates (of which I assume he takes a cut).

Commission or charging for publicity.

I have no publicity but mentioning my website. You cannot even google or bing my website. My website doesn't even have paying adds.

Syndicates are often a direct concurrency to websites with programming and programs. I remember having a card for Euromillions many years ago. I couldn't change my numbers on the card and stopped. I won most by changing my numbers every play, not by replaying all the same numbers. I had 5/6 by doing so. ...

LottoAce's avatar - WWI Flying_Ace.gif
                            N.C.
                            United States
                            Member #56005
                            October 28, 2007
                            841 Posts
                            Posted: November 7, 2016, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

I will be honest with you I have found that this website is more effective if you know how to play the lottery system games better than buying software.  Once the lottery pyramid is figured out and of course there's no guarantees I have seen the winning results and that's what I'm going to use I just don't like these lottery so cold systems

I Agree!

"know your limitations, but excede your expectations"

United States
                              Member #37170
                              April 11, 2006
                              257 Posts
                              Posted: November 19, 2016, 10:15 am - IP Logged

I have it and yet not rich yet it has given me some numbers in my local Wisconsin lottery bigger games. Only a matter if time before I hit big I have faith in it.