Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

pick 3 calculator

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 1 month ago by Sunglasses.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
lakerben's avatar - spherewall
New Mexico
United States
Member #86099
January 29, 2010
11116 Posts
Posted: October 24, 2016, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

I was referring to la fortunas calculator. Maybe someone here still has the link to it. Banana

That would be nice but the only link that he posted here is down.

Drum

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
    Member #164727
    March 12, 2015
    2509 Posts
    Posted: October 24, 2016, 1:59 pm - IP Logged

what is this aspspider site. There is no link to use the formula.Banana

Yesterday I went through all 33 pages and clicked on every link and they all are no good.

Lottomeister's avatar - darven

Germany
      Member #174824
      May 14, 2016
      55 Posts
      Posted: October 24, 2016, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Yesterday I went through all 33 pages and clicked on every link and they all are no good.

Why bother . It was all the same link. Definition of insanity...clicking the same link expecting a different result.Bang Head

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
        Member #164727
        March 12, 2015
        2509 Posts
        Posted: October 24, 2016, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Why bother . It was all the same link. Definition of insanity...clicking the same link expecting a different result.Bang Head

Had you gone through the pages, you would've realized that the link would change every so often because Fortuna made modifications, making the link look different. 

I'm not a computer expert so I may not know what can or can't change in a link, but based on my experience here at LP, one thing I noticed was, when an update or edit to an Excel file was made, the old link was obsolete.

The definition of insanity is replying to posts without reading more to find context, over and over again and expecting different responses.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
          New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86099
          January 29, 2010
          11116 Posts
          Posted: October 25, 2016, 11:15 pm - IP Logged

Had you gone through the pages, you would've realized that the link would change every so often because Fortuna made modifications, making the link look different. 

I'm not a computer expert so I may not know what can or can't change in a link, but based on my experience here at LP, one thing I noticed was, when an update or edit to an Excel file was made, the old link was obsolete.

The definition of insanity is replying to posts without reading more to find context, over and over again and expecting different responses.

I think he gave up after all the changes.  He's probably busy doing other things.  He dropped out of sight and I don t know of anyone that has heard from him.

Drum

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
            Zaperlopopotam
            Belgium
            Member #173932
            March 26, 2016
            950 Posts
            Posted: October 26, 2016, 7:01 am - IP Logged

can you write this in excel or apache open office format. If you think it is the same as la fortuna's. thanksBanana

It is written in PHP with html. It is on emuis.be/syst . It does much more. I guess that any open accessible filter does a small fraction of mine. The filter was open for free use for more than a year.