Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 10:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How long did it take you to win " anything" from playing the lottery?

Topic closed. 26 replies. Last post 3 months ago by quicksloth35.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
Nova Scotia
Canada
Member #9934
December 27, 2004
891 Posts
Posted: November 3, 2016, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

i am still trying to figure out the keno lottery, in Canada..

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    Bronx, NY
    United States
    Member #164554
    March 6, 2015
    1224 Posts
    Posted: November 4, 2016, 9:31 am - IP Logged

Me too in NYC we have pick 10 and quick draw. I use to think it was easier because it's 20/80 but it's not. I always get four numbers right, and you don't win nothing with four numbers in order for you to win a good decent amount of money you need to get 7,8,9,10 numbers correct.

TinkerMazell's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
      Augusta, Georgia
      United States
      Member #127854
      May 10, 2012
      81 Posts
      Posted: November 4, 2016, 11:12 am - IP Logged

The very first time I played I won $250. I put 50 cents on a cash3 number straight and it came.

I am a $20,000 winner from a Georgia Lottery scratch off game called "$3,000,000 Taxes Paid"!

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
        Bay Area - California
        United States
        Member #136477
        December 12, 2012
        4146 Posts
        Posted: November 4, 2016, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

I hit straight the second time I played pick-3 by using my license plate number. Had no idea what to play the next day.

Sweet! 

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
          Bay Area - California
          United States
          Member #136477
          December 12, 2012
          4146 Posts
          Posted: November 4, 2016, 2:10 pm - IP Logged

When I first began to play the lottery I purchased a California Super Lotto ticket. I won $100.00 

That was back in 2007. Cool

You long overdue for another hit Music. 

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Bay Area - California
            United States
            Member #136477
            December 12, 2012
            4146 Posts
            Posted: November 4, 2016, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

Been playing nearly 4 years. After about 1 year of playing, I won $57 on a 4+0 (weird, because I used the numbers from the TV show "Lost" to win). About a year later, I won $54 on another 4+0, then $20 on a scratcher a few weeks after that. Those are my three "major" wins. I have many, many 1+0 and 1+1 wins, and several close calls where I would have won big if I had just been one number up / down. However, all those put together doesn't come close to the number of 0+0 wins I have!

LOL

After one year? Is that why you threw in the word "Sloth" to your name? ...Just asking. Smile

Bay Area - California
              United States
              Member #136477
              December 12, 2012
              4146 Posts
              Posted: November 4, 2016, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

I won a $1 on a $1 scratch-it back in 1996 and then when I decided to play Oregon megabucks a free ticket but it took a couple of months before I won a four hit number on Oregon megabucks for a $150.-weshar75

US Flag

l gotta tell you Weshar75- whenever I read about a winner of either MM / PB coming out of Oregon,  my first thought is l hope it's you..honestly!!!

Bay Area - California
                United States
                Member #136477
                December 12, 2012
                4146 Posts
                Posted: November 4, 2016, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

It took me a few months too to win $17.50 lol That was my first win NY Take 5 game 3/5 than I kept on using the same numbers and once I won $771.50 I got 4 out of 5 numbers that was in 2015 I still play the same numbers and I get a lot of free plays or once in a I get the 3/5 so I get somewhere $17.50 and $25 depends how many people won the jackpot prize. The other game I play is the numbers game or pick 3 so I get a few $80 dollars wins here and there I have gotten five doubles this year each one for $160. I love the lottery its my entertainment.

Hope those numbers come through for you with the big one. 

Bay Area - California
                  United States
                  Member #136477
                  December 12, 2012
                  4146 Posts
                  Posted: November 4, 2016, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Sounds about similar to my story. Started out playing take 5 in 2013-14 hit a few free quick picks. Actual money took a few months. First money was about $22.50 if i'm correct. Caught 3 of 5 maybe 6 or 7 times. Used to play the same combination every time also and sometimes wheel or hand select $20-$40 worth going for the jackpot certain days. Crazy i actually missed my 4 of 5 one nite (upward of $500) I missed playing which was super rare. Shrugged it off atleast it wasn't the jackpot. Probably played take 5 for about 1 year and a half with extensive tracking and research.  Soon later discovered win4 and put ny take5 to the back burner. Haven't tracked take5 in over a year but I am assuming that 5 of 5 still never showed. I wonder if there's any easy way to check. Found my calling with win4 toward the end of 2014 where my most significant profits on the lottery came from in 2015.

Like that line of yours "found your calling" let's hope it translates into a real jackpot that will make you weak in the knees. 

Bay Area - California
                    United States
                    Member #136477
                    December 12, 2012
                    4146 Posts
                    Posted: November 4, 2016, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

Keno sounds like "Daily Derby" out here in California. Waste of time, bigtime. You have to guess the time of how long the race is run down to the seconds. Thanks but no thanks. 

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                      Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34535 Posts
                      Posted: November 4, 2016, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

I always win just not enough because I don't put a lot on a Number the most I was was 800 on a Pick 4 double double  I win at lease 12 X a year I usually keep track.   Luck always come in Seasons..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #171219
                        January 3, 2016
                        110 Posts
                        Posted: November 4, 2016, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

After one year? Is that why you threw in the word "Sloth" to your name? ...Just asking. Smile

LOL! In the same thread, you could also say I am "sloth-ing" my way to a jackpot!

LOL