Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

11 for November Pick 3 All States

175 replies. Last post 6 days ago by dr65.

Page 9 of 12
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22893 Posts
Posted: November 15, 2016, 9:27 am - IP Logged

645 - Texas BananaBanana

Coldheat's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
    Detroit, Mi
    United States
    Member #170242
    November 21, 2015
    64 Posts
    Posted: November 15, 2016, 9:37 am - IP Logged

One good one to stick with for Michigan might be the 642 and if you decide to pick it up, please configure it

to your preferred set up. GL Coldheat!!!

Thank you dr65!Wink I like 642, and 142!

You can't WIN..if ya not IN! I Agree!

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22893 Posts
      Posted: November 15, 2016, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

317 - New Jersey  BananaBanana

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22893 Posts
        Posted: November 15, 2016, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

137 - Tennessee Straight!! BananaBananaBanana

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22893 Posts
          Posted: November 15, 2016, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

293 - Tennessee Straight!!  BananaBananaBanana

wow! STRAIGHT double hitter day in Tennessee so far!!

chocolatedrop20's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg

United States
            Member #171396
            January 7, 2016
            207 Posts
            Posted: November 15, 2016, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

What GA looks like a man at store gave me 806 last Sunday

bestresult32's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              south carolina
              United States
              Member #125608
              March 30, 2012
              9814 Posts
              Posted: November 15, 2016, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi dr65See Ya!

I hope 642 swing by SC???

Thanks again

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” ~Helen Keller

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22893 Posts
                Posted: November 15, 2016, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

Hi dr65See Ya!

I hope 642 swing by SC???

Thanks again

Hello bestresult!! It's good to see you!

I hope so if you are playing it - best wishes for a hit on it tonight! 

I don't like mirrorin' flippin' floppin' and twistin' but 142 is the mirror of the 6 in 642 - and they're both here on

the list, so I'm not adding anything lol but I know you did like 142 also and it just might come and try and trick you

that 142 is getting around pretty good and the 642 should start up with the odds we've all been having. Hit big!!Banana

Edit..omg I just thought of something else..465 is a flip of the 2 in 642 OK now, one of these should show up for

you and I'm sending extra wishes that it's the 642 you're hoping for!

SC got 137 straight the other day!

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22893 Posts
                  Posted: November 15, 2016, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

426 - Ontario BananaBanana

south carolina
                    United States
                    Member #125608
                    March 30, 2012
                    9814 Posts
                    Posted: November 15, 2016, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Hello bestresult!! It's good to see you!

I hope so if you are playing it - best wishes for a hit on it tonight! 

I don't like mirrorin' flippin' floppin' and twistin' but 142 is the mirror of the 6 in 642 - and they're both here on

the list, so I'm not adding anything lol but I know you did like 142 also and it just might come and try and trick you

that 142 is getting around pretty good and the 642 should start up with the odds we've all been having. Hit big!!Banana

Edit..omg I just thought of something else..465 is a flip of the 2 in 642 OK now, one of these should show up for

you and I'm sending extra wishes that it's the 642 you're hoping for!

SC got 137 straight the other day!

I’m on the same page as you, just give it to me straight…lol. I did love 142, but with this game I think falling out of love will save one a lot money. But since you mentioned…play for eve will include 642 142 465, feeling series and doubles for SC, but I don’t know any more…lol. I truly appreciate you taking your valuable time to provide me additional information. I've noticed you been mindful to others as well.Blue Angel

Thank you and let’s hit BIG tonight!Dance

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” ~Helen Keller

nassau
                      Bahamas
                      Member #118565
                      November 3, 2011
                      334 Posts
                      Posted: November 15, 2016, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

086 - Arkansas BananaBanana

omg steelthug...124 NEXT!! Big Smile

Greetings Dr65 When do you think that 124 is coming in Arkansas and do you have any idea which way it may come?

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22893 Posts
                        Posted: November 15, 2016, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

I’m on the same page as you, just give it to me straight…lol. I did love 142, but with this game I think falling out of love will save one a lot money. But since you mentioned…play for eve will include 642 142 465, feeling series and doubles for SC, but I don’t know any more…lol. I truly appreciate you taking your valuable time to provide me additional information. I've noticed you been mindful to others as well.Blue Angel

Thank you and let’s hit BIG tonight!Dance

I hear you! I'm hanging on to 243 I know it's going to come here but would like a ETA sometimes. It gets too long

for some of these numbers and it's okay for me but when someone else is counting on something 10 days out is 

even too long and if it comes up BOXED what is the point by then. Some though are happy to hit boxed and I don't

take that away from them because a hit is a hit and I'm thrilled if they are happy. It's just that I'm going to throw 

some bananas up there when any of these 11 hit this month but I'd sure love to celebrate someone's win with

a bunch of them and balloons too and make it a real celebration. Ty bestresult and best wishes for you too Big Smile

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22893 Posts
                          Posted: November 15, 2016, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Greetings Dr65 When do you think that 124 is coming in Arkansas and do you have any idea which way it may come?

I'm checking that out but see that the combo in this form: 241 might be next..and your set up as 124 might be the

other straight set to go with..I was looking at the time they last hit and it's up to 2 years ago. What is out might stay

out is what they say but April 2014 for 241 Evening and March 2015 Evening for 124 might be 'out' enough.

I think it's good to put that 1 out front as in your set up above = 124..now as far as the time frame, please don't

hold on too long if this is one you like, last time out was June so it's more or less due and this number has an average

show of at least 4 times per year...to date in 2016, its only been out once in June as 214. Naughty That kind of sounds 

good for one keeper number. Fingers crossed and best wishes for you if you decide to keep it in. GL!!

south carolina
                            United States
                            Member #125608
                            March 30, 2012
                            9814 Posts
                            Posted: November 15, 2016, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

I hear you! I'm hanging on to 243 I know it's going to come here but would like a ETA sometimes. It gets too long

for some of these numbers and it's okay for me but when someone else is counting on something 10 days out is 

even too long and if it comes up BOXED what is the point by then. Some though are happy to hit boxed and I don't

take that away from them because a hit is a hit and I'm thrilled if they are happy. It's just that I'm going to throw 

some bananas up there when any of these 11 hit this month but I'd sure love to celebrate someone's win with

a bunch of them and balloons too and make it a real celebration. Ty bestresult and best wishes for you too Big Smile

I'm with you dr I take great joy when one win no matter the form or style of play. That's one of the reason why I started pick3 thread dedicate to help all members, I'm simply suggesting it's ok to switch numbers up a bit to better the odds. Your list is doing well it hit almost everyday! Even straight in SC. I'm hoping 624 soon it follow 479 that we had back to back.

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22893 Posts
                              Posted: November 15, 2016, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

It's fun too and I agree, with these lists like the one for October, switching up even in different weeks and not day by day

showed some results..like a couple numbers would show up a few times in a week in different states then the next week

you'd have those numbers dying out and another set of 3 of them showing up then the next week after that, you'd see

the 3 originals mixing in with the ones from the second week. Some really stood out like 241 and 465

The October numbers are still hitting this month and I was thinking darn, why didn't I just take the best of that set and

put it with some of these for November..

October list #'s showing up this month - 791, 192, 682, 683, 451, 965, 369

But I'm just staying with the November list and you do a great job with SC - if you ever see one in your w/o's that match

here...I hope if you put it in, it hits. Party

Page 9 of 12