Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

question for str hunters

12 replies. Last post 14 days ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #41846
June 23, 2006
458 Posts
Posted: November 14, 2016, 5:19 am - IP Logged

What criteria do you use when selecting what order to play a number?

for instance, I look at the age of each digit. I do not want more than 2 digits that are over 10 days out by position. this does fail but it is true most of the time.

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
    Texas
    United States
    Member #150797
    December 31, 2013
    814 Posts
    Posted: November 14, 2016, 9:28 am - IP Logged

I use the 27 LMH patterns and look for longest out.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

cbr$'s avatar - maren
      Cordova,Al.
      United States
      Member #104482
      January 15, 2011
      4857 Posts
      Posted: November 14, 2016, 11:26 am - IP Logged

What criteria do you use when selecting what order to play a number?

for instance, I look at the age of each digit. I do not want more than 2 digits that are over 10 days out by position. this does fail but it is true most of the time.

I look at the order the number came in the last time it came in a state.
      If it a traveling number I look to see which ways it fallen in the last 90
      days . Then I go to the long out. I find my most over due pair first. Cool
        garyo1954's avatar - garyo
        Dallas, Texas
        United States
        Member #4549
        May 2, 2004
        1659 Posts
        Posted: November 14, 2016, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

I use the 27 LMH patterns and look for longest out.

Uh-Oh!

I feel an addition to the 67 column lottery tracking chart coming on!

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

QuickDrawDude's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
          Indiana
          United States
          Member #175422
          June 15, 2016
          59 Posts
          Posted: November 14, 2016, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Wheel play covers all bases.

It's a Cinderella story
          On a tumble of the dice - (Rush - The Big Money from Power Windows)

United States
            Member #41846
            June 23, 2006
            458 Posts
            Posted: November 14, 2016, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Tialuvslotto I had forgotten this one.  I do track hi lo and even odd.  thank you

cbr$ I do not look at other states or travellers. may be something to look into. thanks  I do look at pick3 and pick4 to see if a combination has come out previously. I look to see if there is a history of repeats in str form. I don't find it very helpful, but since its there might as well look at it.
             I have only recently started looking at pairs. i had thought that it was a distraction from picking a combination. still not sure that is for me.

garyo1954   you just need a bigger monitor. there's always more things to look at

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
              Winning makes me smile.
              bel air maryland
              United States
              Member #90251
              April 24, 2010
              4852 Posts
              Posted: November 14, 2016, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

There are 6 orders. Two are in numerical order, 123 - 321. Four are not. Which do you like to hit today?  Play both or all of them.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Dallas, Texas
                United States
                Member #4549
                May 2, 2004
                1659 Posts
                Posted: November 15, 2016, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

Tialuvslotto I had forgotten this one.  I do track hi lo and even odd.  thank you

cbr$ I do not look at other states or travellers. may be something to look into. thanks  I do look at pick3 and pick4 to see if a combination has come out previously. I look to see if there is a history of repeats in str form. I don't find it very helpful, but since its there might as well look at it.
                 I have only recently started looking at pairs. i had thought that it was a distraction from picking a combination. still not sure that is for me.

garyo1954   you just need a bigger monitor. there's always more things to look at

Yeah, need nine 56" big screens stacked like on the football shows.

Searched the good stuff, read some threads, did the work. Always some strange tidbit. The longest any set has stayed out is 324 consecutive draws by LLL. That loser streak ended January 28, 2011. 389 was drawn followed by 102.

If I understand this idea, LLL and HHH only contain 3 digits (0,1,2 and 7,8,9 respectively). MMM contain 4 digits (3,4,5,6). HL sets contain 6 digits while ML or MH contain 7. The only sets to use ten are the LMH.

Should give us an idea how often we can expect a hit from each set. Got sidetracked on that.

Jade's thread on blackjack counting and Pick3 grabbed my attention. Next thought was I need to check this out. Should be interesting.

Later!

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

United States
                  Member #41846
                  June 23, 2006
                  458 Posts
                  Posted: November 15, 2016, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

I don't remember the post by jade. Include a link. 

I was reading some old notes and ran across the Z patterns as a way to reduce,filter sets.  I'm getting old, can't remember if this was something I tried and rejected or was going to look into and never got to it.

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
                    Zaperlopopotam
                    Belgium
                    Member #173932
                    March 26, 2016
                    950 Posts
                    Posted: November 15, 2016, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, need nine 56" big screens stacked like on the football shows.

Searched the good stuff, read some threads, did the work. Always some strange tidbit. The longest any set has stayed out is 324 consecutive draws by LLL. That loser streak ended January 28, 2011. 389 was drawn followed by 102.

If I understand this idea, LLL and HHH only contain 3 digits (0,1,2 and 7,8,9 respectively). MMM contain 4 digits (3,4,5,6). HL sets contain 6 digits while ML or MH contain 7. The only sets to use ten are the LMH.

Should give us an idea how often we can expect a hit from each set. Got sidetracked on that.

Jade's thread on blackjack counting and Pick3 grabbed my attention. Next thought was I need to check this out. Should be interesting.

Later!

G

The longest any set has stayed out is 324 consecutive draws by LLL. That loser streak ended January 28, 2011. 389 was drawn followed by 102.

1/8 of all the are LLL. Your odds were 1:8 and it failed for 324 drawings. The typical lp-poster expects a hit in around 8 drawings. You had a 1:324 there. Any rounded formula will let you bet on LLL losing more than 38 750 dollars.

Dallas, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #4549
                      May 2, 2004
                      1659 Posts
                      Posted: November 15, 2016, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

I don't remember the post by jade. Include a link. 

I was reading some old notes and ran across the Z patterns as a way to reduce,filter sets.  I'm getting old, can't remember if this was something I tried and rejected or was going to look into and never got to it.

Jade's post is called "Thoth LMH Boxed Digit Revival by Tialuslotto"

Jade's post

Haven't done anything with the blackjack part yet.

Finished getting the LMH stuff in a summary file......

Nothing says old, or idiot, or old idiot as to feel an accomplishment and then read the Thoth's "Distance" Indicator by Tialuvslotto and seeing it would have saved a  couple hours if you had read it FIRST! Tia's LMH breakdown is a thing of beauty! In boxed form it produces 20 sets (versus 27) and the largest set is only 18 combos.

Find that here

Thoth's Distance Indicator

Thank you TIA!

Once I clean up this mess I'll start a new one before finding another of your OUTSTANDING posts! 

G

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
                        Zaperlopopotam
                        Belgium
                        Member #173932
                        March 26, 2016
                        950 Posts
                        Posted: November 18, 2016, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

I sat more at blackjack in the end, then I stood at roulette. There are simple techniques, but you would be amazed how long loosing periods can take! And, like one player formulated it, after loosing 3000 euros, the next card could be a winner! I agreed. He kept lo(o)sing.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23259 Posts
                          Posted: November 19, 2016, 8:59 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Pick 3 forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.