Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NYS Quick Draw (Keno) Every 4 Minutes Strategy?

18 replies. Last post 6 days ago by Lottomeister.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
1707 Posts
Posted: November 29, 2016, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

I've been playing the NYS Quick Draw game, which is a Keno Based RNG Statewide Game.

The Draws are every 4 minutes and it's basically 23 hours a day.

I've been trying to think of many strategies over the years and all has failed.

I've used bankrolls as high as 1K and tried pretty much everything including the numbers from the last 10 games that didn't come up and combining those with others that haven't come up. (It worked a few times, but Id say it was about a 30% ratio for a win)

They sometimes have a bonus that pays 50% more per ticket and the pay table is quite lucrative at that point.

I understand that playing consecutive games is probably a good idea, which I have done...

I'm also wondering if these state-wide games are capped for the state??

For example if I could technically put down 1 Mil On a 2 spot and that would pay out 10 Mill, would the game algorism stop it to cap out the states losses?

Any tips and advice would be appreciated... Thanks

Lotto Laughs has a Video Keno Booklet for sale on her website.  Perhaps her Keno strategy can be adapted for "Quick Draw Keno."

Google her website:  lottolaffslotterysystems dot com

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    Bronx, NY
    United States
    Member #164554
    March 6, 2015
    795 Posts
    Posted: November 29, 2016, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

I miss lottolaughs I miss her posts I wish she can come back I got her books. She was posting good numbers for every state and than she stopped posting.

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Bronx, NY
      United States
      Member #164554
      March 6, 2015
      795 Posts
      Posted: December 3, 2016, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

After buying quick picks every day from Sunday November 27,2016 until December 2, 2016 for Quick draw and Pick 10 I am 0-0. In the pick 10 I always had three to four numbers and you don't win anything for that amount and in quick draw I was never even close to the draw it makes me think in my theory that the people that do win in Keno have a pattern or a cluster of numbers that they play it can be at a certain hour or it can at a certain time of the day. In Pick 10 I have no words to express my feelings so I am just going to use an image Crazy although I have a theory If you can crack the code to the pick 10 you can win anything.

Lottomeister's avatar - darven

Germany
        Member #174824
        May 14, 2016
        56 Posts
        Posted: December 3, 2016, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

Try the Keno v1 program. It's by BLM software to test your strategies. I have it. It's excellent. Plus he gives a 39 page report with it.