Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What's the most anybody has one using the lottery pyramids?

19 replies. Last post 19 minutes ago by garyo1954.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
wander73's avatar - Lottery-038.jpg
Philadelphia, PA
United States
Member #153774
March 24, 2014
849 Posts
Posted: November 28, 2016, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

We all know for a fact it does work and depending on how people add the numbers up depending on different roads and it's only a triangle has anyone one more than $100 $500 1000? 

Why on Earth would anyone want to buy books knowing that this site is actually more useful?

reddog's avatar - patch
    Greensboro, North Carolina
    United States
    Member #1616
    June 5, 2003
    1283 Posts
    Posted: November 28, 2016, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

We all know for a fact it does work and depending on how people add the numbers up depending on different roads and it's only a triangle has anyone one more than $100 $500 1000? 

Why on Earth would anyone want to buy books knowing that this site is actually more useful?

I am assuming you mean "won" , and the answer in my case is maybe a few bucks, around 10 bucks. Let's just say I am in the hole.

US Flag

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Bronx, NY
      United States
      Member #164554
      March 6, 2015
      774 Posts
      Posted: November 28, 2016, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Hey wander the pyramid doesn't work in my state I tried it and it's not reliable in my state. I still have not met someone who wins with the pyramid in my state.

Philadelphia, PA
        United States
        Member #153774
        March 24, 2014
        849 Posts
        Posted: November 28, 2016, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Hey wander the pyramid doesn't work in my state I tried it and it's not reliable in my state. I still have not met someone who wins with the pyramid in my state.

What do you try in the pyramid?   I have tried the month date and yr and tried adding and subtracting.    WHen you say reliable what do you play?

reddog's avatar - patch
          United States
          Member #1616
          June 5, 2003
          1283 Posts
          Posted: November 29, 2016, 7:36 am - IP Logged

How is it working out for you ?? Having any luck ??

US Flag

Bronx, NY
            United States
            Member #164554
            March 6, 2015
            774 Posts
            Posted: November 29, 2016, 8:14 am - IP Logged

I have tried everything current date, past draws, adding subtracting dividing multiplying. After the draw I am like I should of done this and that before the draw I get numbers they are not correct sometimes they are close I might be one off or out five or six numbers I have one correct. It may work in another state it just doesn't work in my state. It's easy after the draw to see how good the pyramid works. In my case I have not won because of this method so I find it flawed. I have won using math Pi, Fibonacci, statistics. That's why I believe it doesn't work some people swear by this system they give you examples of how it works but there is always something missing it just doesn't click.

Philadelphia, PA
              United States
              Member #153774
              March 24, 2014
              849 Posts
              Posted: November 29, 2016, 8:36 am - IP Logged

I have tried everything current date, past draws, adding subtracting dividing multiplying. After the draw I am like I should of done this and that before the draw I get numbers they are not correct sometimes they are close I might be one off or out five or six numbers I have one correct. It may work in another state it just doesn't work in my state. It's easy after the draw to see how good the pyramid works. In my case I have not won because of this method so I find it flawed. I have won using math Pi, Fibonacci, statistics. That's why I believe it doesn't work some people swear by this system they give you examples of how it works but there is always something missing it just doesn't click.

I don't multiply anything.  Yes I will admit too I have tried adding and subtracting certain numbers.   Also have an idea of what numbers could come out.  Then again I average spending $40 a month.  That is usually my limit.

This last powerball drawing I did it like this

11-26-2016.  I took lets say the 6-2 and 2+2 and tried to look for something in there.  Well my thinking was 44 was coming out. Okay.  Yes the numbers could go down and yes you're correct.  I did a youtube video but I mentioned that it's not guaranteed.  If people are trying to find easy way street well that is them.

When I looked at the pyramid I did and with month date and yr and reversed with date month and yr perhaps thinking of playing 17 and 19. 

The mega millions had it 3 40's numbers and I seen why. 

44-47-49.  then I know it was 69.  and I think a 50's number.

Philadelphia, PA
                United States
                Member #153774
                March 24, 2014
                849 Posts
                Posted: November 29, 2016, 8:52 am - IP Logged

How is it working out for you ?? Having any luck ??

It's different.  I won $10 a few weeks ago.  Yeah I know people will say $10 is better than nothing.

Lottomeister's avatar - darven

Germany
                  Member #174824
                  May 14, 2016
                  51 Posts
                  Posted: November 29, 2016, 9:04 am - IP Logged

Don't need a pyramid. Pick any 3 numbers and add and subtract any amount you want. You still get random numbers that have nothing to do with anything.Same difference with pyramids. If that stuff won the lotteries would be out of business. Marcies pyramid and others are no different. If they were winning people would be extolling their virtues.

reddog's avatar - patch
                    United States
                    Member #1616
                    June 5, 2003
                    1283 Posts
                    Posted: November 29, 2016, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

Don't need a pyramid. Pick any 3 numbers and add and subtract any amount you want. You still get random numbers that have nothing to do with anything.Same difference with pyramids. If that stuff won the lotteries would be out of business. Marcies pyramid and others are no different. If they were winning people would be extolling their virtues.

I Agree!

US Flag

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                      Dallas, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #4549
                      May 2, 2004
                      1656 Posts
                      Posted: November 29, 2016, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

Couple of questions.....

1) How did "we all" determine "for a fact that it does work?"

2) Why not ask marcie how much she's won?

I haven't used it. Not into magic squares, tic-tac-toes, and such. The flaw in such things is every time you use the same numbers you get the same result. By now it shouldn't have to be said there are many 100000s of draws available to prove that 283 doesn't follow 572 every single time.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

South Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #18322
                        July 9, 2005
                        1704 Posts
                        Posted: November 29, 2016, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

The problem with Pyramids is that you have to pick the numbers out of the Pyramid that you intend to play.  You have to figure this out.  Which numbers to select ??  It's not always as easy as selecting numbers that "Touch" a certain other number.  Those "Touching" numbers do not always turn out to be the winning number.

Bronx, NY
                          United States
                          Member #164554
                          March 6, 2015
                          774 Posts
                          Posted: November 29, 2016, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

The problem with Pyramids is that you have to pick the numbers out of the Pyramid that you intend to play.  You have to figure this out.  Which numbers to select ??  It's not always as easy as selecting numbers that "Touch" a certain other number.  Those "Touching" numbers do not always turn out to be the winning number.

I Agree!

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                            Member #164727
                            March 12, 2015
                            2499 Posts
                            Posted: November 29, 2016, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Try my version..N.Y.

8 9------8+9=17

5 3 6-----5+3=8..........3+6=9

Mon, Nov 28, 20164-6-76-9-7
                            Sun, Nov 27, 20161-1-35-3-6

Bronx, NY
                              United States
                              Member #164554
                              March 6, 2015
                              774 Posts
                              Posted: November 29, 2016, 7:46 pm - IP Logged