Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What's the most anybody has one using the lottery pyramids?

28 replies. Last post 4 days ago by amber123.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19826 Posts
Posted: November 29, 2016, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

Couple of questions.....

1) How did "we all" determine "for a fact that it does work?"

2) Why not ask marcie how much she's won?

I haven't used it. Not into magic squares, tic-tac-toes, and such. The flaw in such things is every time you use the same numbers you get the same result. By now it shouldn't have to be said there are many 100000s of draws available to prove that 283 doesn't follow 572 every single time.

"We all" don't know that for a fact.  If even one of us knew that, he/she would be using it to win.  Just backtest it and you'll know if it works. Wink

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
    Dallas, Texas
    United States
    Member #4549
    May 2, 2004
    1691 Posts
    Posted: November 29, 2016, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

"We all" don't know that for a fact.  If even one of us knew that, he/she would be using it to win.  Just backtest it and you'll know if it works. Wink

LOL!

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
      Member #164727
      March 12, 2015
      2522 Posts
      Posted: November 29, 2016, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

Hey amber I will give it a try.

COOL, Good luck !

The last week or so wasn't doing too well, but this recent win may be a trend reminder.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34138 Posts
        Posted: December 2, 2016, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Couple of questions.....

2) Why not ask marcie how much she's won?

I haven't used it. Not into magic squares, tic-tac-toes, and such. The flaw in such things is every time you use the same numbers you get the same result. By now it shouldn't have to be said there are many 100000s of draws available to prove that 283 doesn't follow 572 every single time.

I have won several times off my Pyramid  O.R.C. 5 , M.B. P.B Pick 3,  Never Pick 5 but working it Wink I have won lot's of times off my tic-tac-toe too gary1954.  You have to have and eye for number's.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Dallas, Texas
          United States
          Member #4549
          May 2, 2004
          1691 Posts
          Posted: December 2, 2016, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

I have won several times off my Pyramid  O.R.C. 5 , M.B. P.B Pick 3,  Never Pick 5 but working it Wink I have won lot's of times off my tic-tac-toe too gary1954.  You have to have and eye for number's.

Thank you, marcie. I'm sure wander thanks you as well. I'm still confused why he/she wouldn't ask in your thread.

He/she seems to bring up the pyramid system in every thread he/she posts in. And when a person spends that much energy talking about a system without providing any evidence, I begin to wonder if they are touting it or making fun of it. And certainly when a person claims "we all know for a fact.....," I wonder about the "we all" and the "for a fact."

I have no problem with the way you get your numbers. I've gotten winners off license plates, city limit signs, and know a guy who goes into Walmart and checks prices on things he's been thinking, or talking about to play Pick3 and Pick 4.

So, is this person making fun of your pyramid system? Or running around the board promoting it?

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Sunglasses's avatar - nicebear
            Zaperlopopotam
            Belgium
            Member #173932
            March 26, 2016
            956 Posts
            Posted: December 2, 2016, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Thank you, marcie. I'm sure wander thanks you as well. I'm still confused why he/she wouldn't ask in your thread.

He/she seems to bring up the pyramid system in every thread he/she posts in. And when a person spends that much energy talking about a system without providing any evidence, I begin to wonder if they are touting it or making fun of it. And certainly when a person claims "we all know for a fact.....," I wonder about the "we all" and the "for a fact."

I have no problem with the way you get your numbers. I've gotten winners off license plates, city limit signs, and know a guy who goes into Walmart and checks prices on things he's been thinking, or talking about to play Pick3 and Pick 4.

So, is this person making fun of your pyramid system? Or running around the board promoting it?

Albert's system was to note numbers car plates and play them.

Do you know the Bees' System (c)?

Dallas, Texas
              United States
              Member #4549
              May 2, 2004
              1691 Posts
              Posted: December 2, 2016, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Albert's system was to note numbers car plates and play them.

Do you know the Bees' System (c)?

Never heard of it.

Can't be any worse than look at the clock and get a number.

Once worked with a woman who did that. You'd hear her say, "Ohhh, 2:05. You know that 205 hasn't come out in a while."

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34138 Posts
                Posted: December 2, 2016, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

LOL!

Lol... thank you gary01954  I was reading what you wrote and I was laughing my A$$ off.. but you are so right.  I had to tell her/him to stay in there lane lol..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Lottomeister's avatar - darven

Germany
                  Member #174824
                  May 14, 2016
                  55 Posts
                  Posted: December 2, 2016, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Lol... thank you gary01954  I was reading what you wrote and I was laughing my A$$ off.. but you are so right.  I had to tell her/him to stay in there lane lol..

If you stare at those pyramids long enough, you can see any numbers you want.Crazy

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
                    New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86099
                    January 29, 2010
                    11119 Posts
                    Posted: December 2, 2016, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

If you stare at those pyramids long enough, you can see any numbers you want.Crazy

I say stay with what works for you.

How about them cowboys!

US Flag

Atlanta, GA
                      United States
                      Member #178495
                      November 30, 2016
                      1 Posts
                      Posted: December 2, 2016, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

I agree totally! Can't speak for all states, but the pyramid system does work on occasion in my state. 559 hit straight tonight in the evening, I caught in straight-box. Most of the time, though, you have to be careful.......it sometimes goes one off of the winning number.

Best of luck to all with whatever strategies you choose!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19826 Posts
                        Posted: December 2, 2016, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

If they're asking others what works, chances are they haven't found anything that works for them. Disapprove

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                          Member #164727
                          March 12, 2015
                          2522 Posts
                          Posted: December 2, 2016, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Why do Pyramids get a bad rap? As If any system works EVERY TIME!..lol

United States
                            Member #164727
                            March 12, 2015
                            2522 Posts
                            Posted: December 2, 2016, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

If they're asking others what works, chances are they haven't found anything that works for them. Disapprove

You would be correct if LB was responding to the OP, but he wasn't. LB was responding to lottomeister, who was skeptical about the value of the system.