Welcome Guest
You last visited September 25, 2020, 1:54 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can someone please explain this? Knowing what brings what??

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 2 years ago by lakerben.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
lakerben's avatar - batman40
New Mexico
United States
Member #86096
January 29, 2010
16334 Posts

Good luck!

Win!

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17842
    June 28, 2005
    130411 Posts

Hello all! So as a new member I have been looking at posts trying to find the simplest answer to this question..Example: If 415 came out how do some people know what pairs that brings?? I have backtracked trying to find patterns and mirrored numbers and I am lost. Maybe I'm not looking at something right? I have seen this same question asked before and never answered. Can someone please inform me on what I'm looking for or how you know what numbers will bring the next. Also, I am not using excel or anything. I'm going back a year or 2 and searching for patterns. Please be nice with your responses :)

The Term Commonly Used is Followers...

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Catch-22: A dilemma or difficult circumstance from which there is no escape because of mutually conflicting or dependent conditions.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges: When the republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous.

New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86096
      January 29, 2010
      16334 Posts

i go 5 draws back and see the 230 that hit 3 draws ago.

mult00
      total mirror2036
      add59
      total,mirror913

369 this morning!

Win!

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17842
        June 28, 2005
        130411 Posts

Hello all! So as a new member I have been looking at posts trying to find the simplest answer to this question..Example: If 415 came out how do some people know what pairs that brings?? I have backtracked trying to find patterns and mirrored numbers and I am lost. Maybe I'm not looking at something right? I have seen this same question asked before and never answered. Can someone please inform me on what I'm looking for or how you know what numbers will bring the next. Also, I am not using excel or anything. I'm going back a year or 2 and searching for patterns. Please be nice with your responses :)

If you haven't done so already: You may want to Explore Lucky's Followers System:

https://www.lotterypost.com/system-lucky-followers.aspx

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Catch-22: A dilemma or difficult circumstance from which there is no escape because of mutually conflicting or dependent conditions.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges: When the republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous.

New Mexico
          United States
          Member #86096
          January 29, 2010
          16334 Posts

I went back 4 draws and i see the 16 for your 691 today

mult1624
          total mirror168
          add1010
          total,mirror119

011 this morning!