Welcome Guest
You last visited July 3, 2020, 9:17 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Bible Generator Program -- Monthly

31 replies. Last post 12 days ago by Jsanders43.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
cottoneyedjoe's avatar - cuonvFT

United States
Member #197033
March 28, 2019
535 Posts
Posted: May 23, 2020, 1:18 am - IP Logged

I created a program that generates lottery bibles for Pick 2/3/4 for any given month and year. The bibles are generated from lunar and planetary cycles. All you need to do is select a heavenly body from the list, enter the month number 1-12, enter a year between 1600 and 2400, and select the type of Pick-N game. Then the program generates your lottery bible in a csv format. (A csv file can be opened with or imported into Excel or any spreadsheet program, or it can be read with a text editor like Notepad.) Here is a screenshot of the program in action.

You can make any number of lottery bibles with this program.

Currently, there are 17 heavenly bodies to choose from. I got very surprising results with a Pick 3 bible created from the settings Moon, month = 5 and year = 2020 for California Pick 3. You can use a lottery bible in many ways, the most common is probably as a followers system. Which heavenly body to use is up to you. Maybe you will get good results using one that has special meaning to you. 

If you would like this program, I can send you a download link via PM. Your copy of the program will have a unique identification number and password. This is simply to keep tabs on unauthorized redistribution and does not affect how the program operates. Please do not redistribute it. As I have limited time, it is first come first served.

... Sooper dooper top seekrit winning numbers: 5 16 17 24 33 52 ...

United States
    Member #41845
    June 23, 2006
    617 Posts
    Posted: May 23, 2020, 5:56 am - IP Logged

sounds interesting. I would like a copy. thanks

ram's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
      South Texas
      United States
      Member #11
      December 6, 2001
      217 Posts
      Posted: May 23, 2020, 8:10 am - IP Logged

I also would lke a copy. Much appreciated. Thanks

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
        Saskatchewan
        Canada
        Member #19991
        August 9, 2005
        2951 Posts
        Posted: May 23, 2020, 11:29 am - IP Logged

I would also like a copy please.  Any help in deciphering Western Canada's pick 3 would be a blessing.

Thank you.

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!

United States
          Member #197033
          March 28, 2019
          535 Posts
          Posted: May 23, 2020, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

I would also like a copy please.  Any help in deciphering Western Canada's pick 3 would be a blessing.

Thank you.

Your inbox is full so I couldn't reply to your message, but if you could tell me what type of device and operating system you are using, as well as the planet/month/year/game settings you used, that would be helpful. Thanks.

db101's avatar - RB55Ms1

United States
            Member #202923
            December 14, 2019
            267 Posts
            Posted: May 24, 2020, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

Very cool and creative concept. I like the choose-your-own-adventure aspect of picking your own personal planet. I don't want to take up your time to make me one in case you're making only a limited number, I'm just curious how your tables are made.

Nobody seems to know how the other lottery bible tables are made, or even who made them. I strongly suspect most are randomly generated. (Not that that's a bad thing since the lottery is random too.)

Jacksonville
              United States
              Member #203102
              December 22, 2019
              5 Posts
              Posted: May 25, 2020, 8:31 am - IP Logged

I created a program that generates lottery bibles for Pick 2/3/4 for any given month and year. The bibles are generated from lunar and planetary cycles. All you need to do is select a heavenly body from the list, enter the month number 1-12, enter a year between 1600 and 2400, and select the type of Pick-N game. Then the program generates your lottery bible in a csv format. (A csv file can be opened with or imported into Excel or any spreadsheet program, or it can be read with a text editor like Notepad.) Here is a screenshot of the program in action.

Currently, there are 17 heavenly bodies to choose from. I got very surprising results with a Pick 3 bible created from the settings Moon, month = 5 and year = 2020 for California Pick 3. You can use a lottery bible in many ways, the most common is probably as a followers system. Which heavenly body to use is up to you. Maybe you will get good results using one that has special meaning to you. 

If you would like this program, I can send you a download link via PM. Your copy of the program will have a unique identification number and password. This is simply to keep tabs on unauthorized redistribution and does not affect how the program operates. Please do not redistribute it. As I have limited time, it is first come first served.

I would like a copy please

United States
                Member #197033
                March 28, 2019
                535 Posts
                Posted: May 25, 2020, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Rondelmor12, I tried to PM you the download link, but since you are a new member with too few forum posts, the system will not allow me to send you a message containing a link. The system will automatically upgrade your account status after you've participated on the site more. When you have at least one blue rectangle under your avatar (right now you have eight white/blank rectangles) then I can send it.

United States
                  Member #197033
                  March 28, 2019
                  535 Posts
                  Posted: May 25, 2020, 11:38 am - IP Logged

Very cool and creative concept. I like the choose-your-own-adventure aspect of picking your own personal planet. I don't want to take up your time to make me one in case you're making only a limited number, I'm just curious how your tables are made.

Nobody seems to know how the other lottery bible tables are made, or even who made them. I strongly suspect most are randomly generated. (Not that that's a bad thing since the lottery is random too.)

Thanks db101. It doesn't take too much time to create a copy with a unique ID# and password, the requests are mainly coming in through the PM system rather than the forum.

I don't know how other people's versions of these tables are created, but mine are not random. They are 100% deterministic and derived from a mathematical formula that takes into account the year, month, game type, and cyclic behavior of the selected solar system object. I make no claim they work better or worse than any other system of playing Pick 2/3/4. As the disclaimer states, it is truly for entertainment purposes only.

Kay's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

United States
                    Member #503
                    February 27, 2001
                    2033 Posts
                    Posted: May 25, 2020, 11:55 am - IP Logged

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
                      I Got Your Number!!!
                      United States
                      Member #73901
                      April 28, 2009
                      1458 Posts
                      Posted: May 25, 2020, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

I would like a copy please, thank you for sharing this.

"See It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers  Numbers Of Opulence  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
                      Lotto Losers Lounge   Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

__________________________________________________________________

New York
                        United States
                        Member #177241
                        September 17, 2016
                        18 Posts
                        Posted: May 25, 2020, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Can I please have a copy, I will appreciate it very much

I thank you in advance.

United States
                          Member #197033
                          March 28, 2019
                          535 Posts
                          Posted: May 25, 2020, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

Can I please have a copy, I will appreciate it very much

I thank you in advance.

Unfortunately the system does not allow me to send a link to any users who have this under their avatar.

Maybe try in a few months after you've made more posts.

Wit24's avatar - 398NLhn
                            Johannesburg
                            South Africa
                            Member #206301
                            April 30, 2020
                            62 Posts
                            Posted: May 25, 2020, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

Unfortunately the system does not allow me to send a link to any users who have this under their avatar.

Maybe try in a few months after you've made more posts.

That's bad for new members. Lol I have noticed that a few months can also become a few years for newbies. More posts require to a lot of thinking as we Newbies don't want to post just anything that doesn't make sense.

You must assume the feeling of the wish fulfilled until your assumption has all the sensory vividness of reality.

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
                              I Got Your Number!!!
                              United States
                              Member #73901
                              April 28, 2009
                              1458 Posts
                              Posted: May 26, 2020, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Would love to get a copy of this program please. Thanks in advance!

"See It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers  Numbers Of Opulence  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
                              Lotto Losers Lounge   Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

__________________________________________________________________