Welcome Guest
You last visited October 28, 2020, 6:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 5 wheels per column

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 4 months ago by Sait1960.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Dallas
United States
Member #187104
January 12, 2018
2 Posts

Hello IM trying to see if anyone knows about a particular wheelin system that does numbers per column vs picking them from overall, per say I want to play 5 columns and each column i want to pick the most common numbers that come on that particular column and then wheel them, not sure if im ecplaining my self correctly but on column 1 i want to pick per say numbers from 1-9 column 2 numbers 14-21 and so on so on, I encounter many wheeling systems but they let you pick X amount of numbers and they mix and match vs me picking the numbers that come on that particular column more often. I hope I didnt sound to confusing and if anyone knows it would be great appreciated thanks

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17842
    June 28, 2005
    132423 Posts

Hello IM trying to see if anyone knows about a particular wheelin system that does numbers per column vs picking them from overall, per say I want to play 5 columns and each column i want to pick the most common numbers that come on that particular column and then wheel them, not sure if im ecplaining my self correctly but on column 1 i want to pick per say numbers from 1-9 column 2 numbers 14-21 and so on so on, I encounter many wheeling systems but they let you pick X amount of numbers and they mix and match vs me picking the numbers that come on that particular column more often. I hope I didnt sound to confusing and if anyone knows it would be great appreciated thanks

I guess you mean something like the Wheel for Quinto:

Positional Wheel Generator for Pick 3, Pick 4, and Quinto:

https://www.lotterypost.com/wheels/positional

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Catch-22: A dilemma or difficult circumstance from which there is no escape because of mutually conflicting or dependent conditions.

Corruptissima re publica plurimae leges: When the republic is at its most corrupt the laws are most numerous.

Dallas
      United States
      Member #187104
      January 12, 2018
      2 Posts

hmmm interesting concept, im guessing ill be able to pick numbers from 1-35 by column, im going to check it out , THANK YOU :)

Hampstead
        United States
        Member #207704
        June 27, 2020
        1 Posts

I am also looking for the same option 1-35 most common numbers drawn according to history of mass cash numbers drawn