Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2020, 11:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

a real legit first position key number for pick 3

267 replies. Last post 21 days ago by angarre.

Page 3 of 18
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #209336
August 29, 2020
38 Posts

Great explanation. that definitely takes the guesswork out of things.Crazy

I'm not the poster so maybe I should let him speak. It just really looks like wheeling one position at a time with a criteria that you can come up with.. if I say I only use 11draws back combine to calculate  an out digit you might disagree and say 30 draws is only feasible. So you see this is all in the mind of each individual.. what does this mean? no one is exactly right when it comes to selection process. Some are just more organized and have set criterias whatever they might be..

United States
    Member #209336
    August 29, 2020
    38 Posts

example: If the 2 key digits are 1 and 4. Once you see one of the key digits come out in the first position which usually happens right after one comes out or within 3 - 5 draws after. After one comes out I will post 2 new keys with with a straight pair. You play the straight pairs just missing the 3rd number. Having the straight pairs make it much easier to win straight!!

great strategy does not lead you to the promise land but it can take you close and it can make you THINK how can I further the 💡.. 

Very little creativity will  equal very little progress..

lakerben's avatar - 4eyes
      New Mexico
      United States
      Member #86096
      January 29, 2010
      16819 Posts

By counting 0-9 in thefirst position. Next how many times have each digit appeared versus have not appeared..Now you decide  which route to go with either one or two digits in position that have not appeared or have appeared what do you decide 🤔

Then if we are guessing we can use a frequency chart to see the hits for each digit ,position.  But, we then decide or guess to use hot or cold digits.   Since the system hasn't been revealed then it's a big waste of time .

I'm hungry!  It's time for a roast beef sub and waffles!

Sad Cheers

New Mexico
        United States
        Member #86096
        January 29, 2010
        16819 Posts

Yes...I agree...and for what state? So what about other key digits?  If you are not going to reveal your system, take your predictions to the prediction page instead of stringing us along with no explanation how you arrived at the numbers. What's the big secret?

I Agree!

Sad Cheers

United States
          Member #209336
          August 29, 2020
          38 Posts

Then if we are guessing we can use a frequency chart to see the hits for each digit ,position.  But, we then decide or guess to use hot or cold digits.   Since the system hasn't been revealed then it's a big waste of time .

I agree with everything you say..So tell me who is not guessing when it comes to these random lottery games? Some people just use better sound methods and educated guessing.. its plain to see this poster has a partial method. Partial because you already know why. No third digit. In my eyes just call me crazy I see exactly how you could use the information offered up..btw in the end it might be as you say it is, "a waste of time".

cddvd's avatar - okxZlBR
            Victoria
            Canada
            Member #195694
            February 4, 2019
            240 Posts

Great explanation. that definitely takes the guesswork out of things.Crazy

I was going to say "What the heck?" but then I noticed your smiley LOL

New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86096
              January 29, 2010
              16819 Posts

I agree with everything you say..So tell me who is not guessing when it comes to these random lottery games? Some people just use better sound methods and educated guessing.. its plain to see this poster has a partial method. Partial because you already know why. No third digit. In my eyes just call me crazy I see exactly how you could use the information offered up..btw in the end it might be as you say it is, "a waste of time".

There is no explanation as to how the keys and digits are compiled. Its not even partial.  The numbers are just given that's it.

I could tell you use keys 0,1

And 

99    44

90    88

This doesn't  explain how I derived these digits . A system would explain how the digits are derived period.

Sad Cheers

United States
                Member #209336
                August 29, 2020
                38 Posts

There is no explanation as to how the keys and digits are compiled. Its not even partial.  The numbers are just given that's it.

I could tell you use keys 0,1

And 

99    44

90    88

This doesn't  explain how I derived these digits . A system would explain how the digits are derived period.

Exactly, now since you're thinking lets me and you coloboarte to see if the method works or not.. We will not use number generators just wheeling in which most everyone knows..

You missed one important point i tried to get across.. do you actually care if the partial system stem works or not?. I really don't but I believe I can make it work. Whats your insight tell you..

Either you see something in the method or not. I do because I only use wheeling nothing else.

pick3digit's avatar - Yavill
                  atlanta
                  United States
                  Member #210354
                  October 8, 2020
                  75 Posts

Its for the state of Georgia.

I never said I would give you all 3 digits originally only the first digit but I am able to give you the middle number also that I know has a high possibility to come out with the first position key number.

I can give you the first digit in most cases that will come out exactly right after the first position key digit in last draw or within 3 - 5 draws after.

Like today Ga midday cash 3 first digit was (4) I said it would be a 4 or 6. It came out 3 draws later.

Lottomeister's avatar - white face.jpg

Germany
                    Member #174820
                    May 14, 2016
                    487 Posts

Its for the state of Georgia.

I never said I would give you all 3 digits originally only the first digit but I am able to give you the middle number also that I know has a high possibility to come out with the first position key number.

I can give you the first digit in most cases that will come out exactly right after the first position key digit in last draw or within 3 - 5 draws after.

Like today Ga midday cash 3 first digit was (4) I said it would be a 4 or 6. It came out 3 draws later.

We're not asking for the 3rd digit. That's the only thing I understand. So I guess you should move to the prediction page and let everyone know who plays GA what the first digit will be in 3-5 draws. Which in my estimation using a frequency chart is what you're basing it on. No great revelation there.

It's always possible that I'm wrong~

But that's never at the top of my list of possibilities.

atlanta
                      United States
                      Member #210354
                      October 8, 2020
                      75 Posts

No frequency chart here Lottomeister only using my smart thinking.

United States
                        Member #209336
                        August 29, 2020
                        38 Posts

We all concluded that already but most here want a step by step explanation to thee pot if gold lol.. Which it was clear to me its up to the individual to choose their poison.. lol😅

Lottomeister's avatar - white face.jpg

Germany
                          Member #174820
                          May 14, 2016
                          487 Posts

Ok I don't need a frequency chart either. 417 came in. 2 or 7 will hit 1st position next 1-2 draws not 3-5.

Smart thinking??.... You still had to deduce that through some logic. So if you're not going to again reveal your smart thinking. Not interested or impressed. Actually, I'll take you on in a challenge and I don't even play daily games. I don't need 3-5 draws to guess 1 number. Either I'm right or wrong like everyone else.

It's always possible that I'm wrong~

But that's never at the top of my list of possibilities.

United States
                            Member #209336
                            August 29, 2020
                            38 Posts

so if lakerben takes the ice bucket challenge I will help him to spin the idea into his own. Not even the least smart person I don't think would have even wasted their time for you to give them an explanation if this is a sound proven method because there are none. But in my mind strategies to win are possible. Not every draw but selective draws.

atlanta
                              United States
                              Member #210354
                              October 8, 2020
                              75 Posts

Soon the next first key position digits will be 0 or 2.

Page 3 of 18