Welcome Guest
You last visited November 29, 2020, 7:38 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

a real legit first position key number for pick 3

267 replies. Last post 15 days ago by angarre.

Page 5 of 18
PrintE-mailLink
Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
Wyncote,Pa
United States
Member #3206
January 3, 2004
72165 Posts

Just admiration..Thanks for sharing

On this forum.... IRON SHARPEN IRON

Favorite Members LP community

pick3digit's avatar - Yavill
    atlanta
    United States
    Member #210354
    October 8, 2020
    75 Posts

Just admiration..Thanks for sharing

On this forum.... IRON SHARPEN IRON

you are very welcome!

Avondale, AZ
      United States
      Member #204964
      March 5, 2020
      72 Posts

I have to agree with others on this matter. All we want is to know is how you come up with the next pair? So we can do it ourselves and test in our states. We all don't live in Georgia so this information would be helpful! If your going to share your system then share it all the way!

Lottomeister's avatar - white face.jpg

Germany
        Member #174820
        May 14, 2016
        485 Posts

I have to agree with others on this matter. All we want is to know is how you come up with the next pair? So we can do it ourselves and test in our states. We all don't live in Georgia so this information would be helpful! If your going to share your system then share it all the way!

He can't, he's a swami. It's in his head thinking. Be patient my friend, he will reveal it all in due time...After the election...he is working on that too among other things.   Remember I predicted 2 or 7 as the first digit for Ga this morning draw. it will come in today or tomorrow. My advice is to never listen to any advice, not even this one. 

It's always possible that I'm wrong~

But that's never at the top of my list of possibilities.

GuesssWork's avatar - NWSqnM
          I-95
          United States
          Member #178805
          December 17, 2016
          1848 Posts

He can't, he's a swami. It's in his head thinking. Be patient my friend, he will reveal it all in due time...After the election...he is working on that too among other things.   Remember I predicted 2 or 7 as the first digit for Ga this morning draw. it will come in today or tomorrow. My advice is to never listen to any advice, not even this one. 

he's a swami let me see if i can get a prediction for n.j. for today from the poster or try this method out for myself it looks simple enough. don't expect miracles thoughNaughty.

Pick3:A Game Of Chance and Guesserie

a fool and his money are soon parted, as

well as 99.46% of all lottery players lose.

99.46% Luck .54% Skill?Green laughwhere do you see yourself at lol

I-95
            United States
            Member #178805
            December 17, 2016
            1848 Posts

@pick3digit

can you give a front pair for new jersey please.

i pick 08,

0 in the first; 8 in the third position.

for a str8 hit today only. if not my selections were wrong and faulty and if hit luck had a say in this also. i modified the system who says i can't. the poster chose the first two positions in his state i choose 1st and 3rd for jersey. how i came about this is i took some of the suggestions of the posters in the thread. There is no one way to go about a str8 hit. 

my selection process was frequency appearance of digits in each chosen position first and third. This does not mean i right either lol.

atlanta
              United States
              Member #210354
              October 8, 2020
              75 Posts

@pick3digit

can you give a front pair for new jersey please.

i pick 08,

0 in the first; 8 in the third position.

for a str8 hit today only. if not my selections were wrong and faulty and if hit luck had a say in this also. i modified the system who says i can't. the poster chose the first two positions in his state i choose 1st and 3rd for jersey. how i came about this is i took some of the suggestions of the posters in the thread. There is no one way to go about a str8 hit. 

my selection process was frequency appearance of digits in each chosen position first and third. This does not mean i right either lol.

New Jersey pick 3 works a little different then Georgia cash 3 does.

Your next first position key digits are 3, 4 and 5

For you your most likely straight front pairs will be

33, 34, 37, 38, 39

46, 48, 49

56, 57, 59

Albany
                United States
                Member #205696
                April 8, 2020
                1 Posts

Yes I am ga I play cash 3 and cash4

Ashley

atlanta
                  United States
                  Member #210354
                  October 8, 2020
                  75 Posts

Yes I am ga I play cash 3 and cash4

Hello Ashley

lakerben's avatar - 4eyes
                    New Mexico
                    United States
                    Member #86096
                    January 29, 2010
                    16770 Posts

New Jersey pick 3 works a little different then Georgia cash 3 does.

Your next first position key digits are 3, 4 and 5

For you your most likely straight front pairs will be

33, 34, 37, 38, 39

46, 48, 49

56, 57, 59

How did you get these keys?  Are they from previous draws,roots,width,+111???  Or some method that you obviously wont reveal.  You don't show anywhere in your thread how you arrive at keys and numbers? 

All you do is post numbers?

And where do the other numbers come from ???

All everyone see is use these numbers for the next draws???

Lovies

I'm hungry!  It's time for a roast beef sub and waffles!

Sad Cheers

Avondale, AZ
                      United States
                      Member #204964
                      March 5, 2020
                      72 Posts

I wish she would tell us something cause this is very irritating!

United States
                        Member #139775
                        March 3, 2013
                        244 Posts

I wish she would tell us something cause this is very irritating!

OK Sunday October 11 eve draw for nc was 798

looking at our left number....  1 0 9 8 has a 72 to 83 percent chance that one of those 4 digits

will show in the next draw. Count backward using lottery maf.

The day draw for Sunday October 11 was 020. Note there was no repeat digit.

There looks as tho the 9 or the 8 has a strong chance of repeating, but no garantee.

Check NC  Lottery web site today after 3:30 pm to see how right or wrong i am on this.

I-95
                          United States
                          Member #178805
                          December 17, 2016
                          1848 Posts

OK Sunday October 11 eve draw for nc was 798

looking at our left number....  1 0 9 8 has a 72 to 83 percent chance that one of those 4 digits

will show in the next draw. Count backward using lottery maf.

The day draw for Sunday October 11 was 020. Note there was no repeat digit.

There looks as tho the 9 or the 8 has a strong chance of repeating, but no garantee.

Check NC  Lottery web site today after 3:30 pm to see how right or wrong i am on this.

hah ha he said using lottery maf  Big Smile LOL that was funny.

People looking for guarantees on this site for many years thinking there are some. I say put it in an IRA better returns very little risk lol.

Seriously though i think your about the 4th person to give a way to use this but it seems it's not clicking with some lol.

I gave an example also Black Apple backed up what the poster said and the anythng dude gave a vague way to use it but every example seems pretty clear.

Not sure why people keep asking show me show me. How about take the information and try something new with it because it is an open ended system, "show yourself".

Black Apple has been taking people's systems for years and transforming them on his own into something diffrent from the original concept. If he can do it so can everyone else that says show me show me.

What can you make out of it should be the question to yourself not show me show me, now lottologix has shown you shown you. try it  try it or make up your own template.  is there is there one  one  one

Nimrod9's avatar - Lottery-055.jpg

United States
                            Member #210283
                            October 5, 2020
                            18 Posts

My way of determining which pair in which position would hit is by tracking due pair sums.

Since the thread starter used GA as example, let's stick with GA.

These are what GA is missing by AB (front pair) AC (split pair) and BC (back pair). You will notice sum 0 is missing

in all positions, that's because 00X pair is due. These pairs are guaranteed to hit soon or later.

The pairs are interchangeable, meaning 03X can also be 30X.

AB SUM 0 3-00X 03X 12X

AC SUM 0 2 11 17-0X0 0X2 1X1 2X9 3X8 4X7 5X6 8X9

BC 0 4 5 13 16 17-X00 X04 X13 X22 X05 X14 X23 X79 X88 X89

GA night 014, back pair sum 5-X14.

Nimrod9's avatar - Lottery-055.jpg

United States
                              Member #210283
                              October 5, 2020
                              18 Posts

How did you get these keys?  Are they from previous draws,roots,width,+111???  Or some method that you obviously wont reveal.  You don't show anywhere in your thread how you arrive at keys and numbers? 

All you do is post numbers?

And where do the other numbers come from ???

All everyone see is use these numbers for the next draws???

Lovies

This obviously is no system. She is just guessing them, since no explanation was given.

Page 5 of 18