Welcome Guest
You last visited June 28, 2022, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Predictor's League (develop, test & demonstrate your abilities then let us verify your results)

828 replies. Last post 4 hours ago by lottointuitive.

Page 2 of 56
PrintE-mailLink
lottointuitive's avatar - helmet 20level%201%20small.gif

United States
Member #140167
March 12, 2013
9897 Posts

Nobody is going to win 25 consecutive forecasts on a game where the house has a 50% edge.  Google "binomial calculator online" and learn how to use the tool to calculate the probability of such events.

I'm about to win my 39th forecast in a row using <=23 any order combos that always win within 25 drawings here-->Forecast #39.

It may be easy for me but I know everyone can't do it. When you require Predictors to make specific and detailed and win 25 times in a row most Predictors will be too scared to do it in front of everyone and have their results verified by other Predictors.

This is just a place that requires Predictors to make specific and detailed predictions which is what we should be doing anyway so just practice. I'm just working to establish a minimum standard for all Predictors. We all can benefit from challenging ourselves to do better and post higher-quality forecasts.

United States
    Member #140167
    March 12, 2013
    9897 Posts

Nobody is going to win 25 consecutive forecasts on a game where the house has a 50% edge.  Google "binomial calculator online" and learn how to use the tool to calculate the probability of such events.

Imagine being a judge on a tv show called The Predictors' League. How would you judge the performance of a predictor?

When you break a forecast down into pieces what are the basic elements/characteristics of a high-quality forecast?

jimjwright's avatar - furball2
      Crested Butte, CO
      United States
      Member #69862
      January 18, 2009
      1311 Posts

I'm about to win my 39th forecast in a row using <=23 any order combos that always win within 25 drawings here-->Forecast #39.

It may be easy for me but I know everyone can't do it. When you require Predictors to make specific and detailed and win 25 times in a row most Predictors will be too scared to do it in front of everyone and have their results verified by other Predictors.

This is just a place that requires Predictors to make specific and detailed predictions which is what we should be doing anyway so just practice. I'm just working to establish a minimum standard for all Predictors. We all can benefit from challenging ourselves to do better and post higher-quality forecasts.

And what is your profit?

United States
        Member #140167
        March 12, 2013
        9897 Posts

And what is your profit?

You'll have to be more specific. My profit for what exactly?

one thing about profit is that someone can show a million-dollar winning ticket but if their cost was $999,999 then their profit sucks.

People can have a high profit and a super low Return On Investment (ROI)

I focus on the ROI. Of course, may agree or disagree about why they play the Pick 3 game but I ask the question of how good of a Predictor are you if you can't produce a high ROI on a regular basis. You can say you play for the love of the game all you want but in my eyes you flat out suck if you can't produce whatever is described as a decent ROI. Everything starts with your goals and budget and people have different goals budgets. Ultimately, I say do what works for you and if you are confident in your predicting skills then come complete a level and let us verify your results in front of everyone.

Crested Butte, CO
          United States
          Member #69862
          January 18, 2009
          1311 Posts

You'll have to be more specific. My profit for what exactly?

one thing about profit is that someone can show a million-dollar winning ticket but if their cost was $999,999 then their profit sucks.

People can have a high profit and a super low Return On Investment (ROI)

I focus on the ROI. Of course, may agree or disagree about why they play the Pick 3 game but I ask the question of how good of a Predictor are you if you can't produce a high ROI on a regular basis. You can say you play for the love of the game all you want but in my eyes you flat out suck if you can't produce whatever is described as a decent ROI. Everything starts with your goals and budget and people have different goals budgets. Ultimately, I say do what works for you and if you are confident in your predicting skills then come complete a level and let us verify your results in front of everyone.

During you current run of 39 consecutive current forecasts if you would have played with real money would you show a profit or a huge loss.

If you are playing 23 box number that are singles per draw you need to hit in 4 draws to show a profit not 25 draws.

Never mind I have read your posts in the past.  Using Martingale against a 50% house edge is not for me.

United States
            Member #140167
            March 12, 2013
            9897 Posts

During you current run of 39 consecutive current forecasts if you would have played with real money would you show a profit or a huge loss.

If you are playing 23 box number that are singles per draw you need to hit in 4 draws to show a profit not 25 draws.

Never mind I have read your posts in the past.  Using Martingale against a 50% house edge is not for me.

Aha curious minds want to know. I under people's attention span is short and most don't like to read but I mention in my thread about using the Martingale Betting System and playing online to make the profit I mention in the Martingale examples here-->https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/337244/6742123

There are so many ways to wager depending on your profit & ROI goals and your budget.

I know people feel differently about playing online and ok that's fine. I feel as long as it's legal for you to play online then feel free to play online. If not, then don't.

Crested Butte, CO
              United States
              Member #69862
              January 18, 2009
              1311 Posts

Aha curious minds want to know. I under people's attention span is short and most don't like to read but I mention in my thread about using the Martingale Betting System and playing online to make the profit I mention in the Martingale examples here-->https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/337244/6742123

There are so many ways to wager depending on your profit & ROI goals and your budget.

I know people feel differently about playing online and ok that's fine. I feel as long as it's legal for you to play online then feel free to play online. If not, then don't.

No thanks martingale on a 50% house edge is not for me.  Good luck with it though.

United States
                Member #140167
                March 12, 2013
                9897 Posts

No thanks martingale on a 50% house edge is not for me.  Good luck with it though.

That's cool. I say do what works for you. I only trust track records. I know I wouldn't do it if my track record didn't justify taking the risk.

My thing is, what track records do you see online in one place?

How many Predictors even post their stats?

Do people even care about analyzing a predictor's stats before they play their combo?

It's like hiring an attorney that constantly reminds you how great they are but never shows evidence of their track record. do you just go ahead and trust them anyway or do you definitely need to see some kind of evidence of their ability?

Besides an attorney what about an hiring investment manager to grow your money for you. Do you request to see some kind of track record of their ability that undeniably proves they are able to do what they say they can do

United States
                  Member #140167
                  March 12, 2013
                  9897 Posts

Do you know the Hit Record of your strategy?

Hit Record = the number of drawings it always takes to win once.

Two Hit Record = the number of drawings it always takes to win twice.

These are basic stats every predictor should know about their strategies.

Can you or anyone you know use less than or equal to 5 exact order combos and win within 5 drawings 25 times in a row?

If so, then or someone you know may have what it takes to complete the hardest level, Level 6?

Level 6: The Super Predictor

Minimum Standards

1. Use less than or equal to 5 exact order combos per forecast.

2. One of the less than or equal to 5 exact order combos must be drawn in less than or equal to 5 drawings in order to be verified as a winning forecast.

3. Complete 25 consecutive winning forecasts.

AND/OR

1. Use less than or equal to 1 exact order combo per forecast.

2. One exact order combo must be drawn in less than or equal to 25 drawings in order to be verified as a winning forecast.

3. Complete 25 consecutive winning forecasts.

I don't know any Super Predictors. This level may be too difficult for every Predictor in existence.

Crested Butte, CO
                    United States
                    Member #69862
                    January 18, 2009
                    1311 Posts

Here is my simpleton system for Texas Pick 3

Combo Types: Singles
                    Lowest Winning Digit: 0
                    High Low Patterns: Mostly High, Mostly Low
                    Even Odd Patterns: Mostly Even, Mostly Odd

Combos: 23
                    015 016 017 018 019 025 027 029 035 036 037 038 039 045 047 049 056 057 058 059 067 069 078 079 089

23 box combos cover 138 straight combos.  Using binomial calculator the probability of event with probability of  0.138 occurring in 25 draws is 0.97558359919.

So I have 2.5% chance of going bankrupt using martingale if I stop after 25 consecutive losses.

I just checked TX drawings from Aug 2nd thru today and biggest skip I saw was 17 draws.

To impress me someone would have to be Level 3.  At that level you have a 35% chance of going bankrupt.  Now you truly are using your prediction skills.

United States
                      Member #140167
                      March 12, 2013
                      9897 Posts

Here is my simpleton system for Texas Pick 3

Combo Types: Singles
                      Lowest Winning Digit: 0
                      High Low Patterns: Mostly High, Mostly Low
                      Even Odd Patterns: Mostly Even, Mostly Odd

Combos: 23
                      015 016 017 018 019 025 027 029 035 036 037 038 039 045 047 049 056 057 058 059 067 069 078 079 089

23 box combos cover 138 straight combos.  Using binomial calculator the probability of event with probability of  0.138 occurring in 25 draws is 0.97558359919.

So I have 2.5% chance of going bankrupt using martingale if I stop after 25 consecutive losses.

I just checked TX drawings from Aug 2nd thru today and biggest skip I saw was 17 draws.

To impress me someone would have to be Level 3.  At that level you have a 35% chance of going bankrupt.  Now you truly are using your prediction skills.

I feel like the simpleton here because I had to go look up what a binomial calculator was. It seems like something I should be using. 

However you come up with a working strategy, just make sure it is able to get results. I am sure there are people with several college degrees in the LotteryPost community. My thing is, I don't care how much education or lack of education a person has, I care about the consistent results a person can produce over time. People are going to be like blah blah blah yeah yeah yeah show me results.

I am sure you are aware that most people just want you to give them combos to play and do not really care about the strategy. I care very deeply about learning a strategy with a significantly successful track record. Don't just give me fish teach me how to fish and especially, how to own the pond the fish are in.

I think when a Predictor completes any level then that's going to be a Predictor I want to learn strategy development from. All levels require every Predictor to win 25 forecasts in a row. If you can prove that you can win the lottery 25 times in a row then yeah, you should be teaching people how to do what you've done. Challenge the lottery guru you know to come show us how to produce 25 specific and detailed winning forecasts in a row.

25 forecast in a row is really just the beginning but we have to start somewhere to see who can even do it. It sounds easy until you have to actually do it and have your work verified. I'm a pretty optimistic Piscean. However, I do not feel any Predictor is able to meet the standards of Level 5 or 6. You truly have to be a Master and a Super Predictor to complete those levels. Some predictors seem like they could complete those levels but I've never verified their results or know anyone who has. I do not want to guess about what a Predictor can do. If I'm going to trust a Predictor enough to play their combos on a regular basis I need to verify their track record of success first. I just do not trust any other Predictor like that. Do yall hear me. Can we talk like we're family and tell each other how we really feel.

We all have to demonstrate what we can do. I want to learn from someone that can show me an undeniable track record of success. I just need to be able to verify their results in one place instead of all over the internet or in different threads. This is why I say tell your favorite Predictors to come here, post their forecast and let us verify their work. This is our own version of peer review. I don't know anywhere else in the world where they have something like a peer review process to evaluate the results of lottery Predictors. We must create our own way out of seemingly no way to learn from each other. First, we must have some type of assessment to see where we are as Predictors, and joining the Predictors' League is or can be that assessment.

Who among us is ready, willing, and able to meet the standards of the highest two levels? That's like asking who among us are Master and/or Super Predictors. Reveal yourselves I'm confident I'm going to complete Level 2 to become a phase 1 Professional Predictor because I've already met the standards in my thread, I just have to meet the standards here. The results of predictions in other threads are not allowed. I am no exception to my own rules. I have to post here and have my work verified so heck yeah everyone else must do it as well.

United States
                        Member #140167
                        March 12, 2013
                        9897 Posts

Thumbs Up

I want to remind everyone that we are free to complete any level as a team.

With that said, HEEEEY SULLY.Big Smile It's about that time. Let's get it going!

At this particular time, I have Forecast #39 available. I see Low-odd-In (LOI) combos are going to hit within 25 drawings in this order...

_Drawing #1_: 10/18 TX MORNING drawing:

_Drawing #2_: 10/18 OH DAY drawing:

_Drawing #3_: 10/18 CT DAY drawing:

_Drawing #4_: 10/18 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #5_: 10/18 TX EVENING drawing:

_Drawing #6_: 10/18 NJ EVENING drawing:

and so on...

I may have to wait to see the TX results coming up. Until then I'm about go find your predictions in those states and combine them with mine to make one prediction here.

I combine as many states as possible into one day in order to win sooner. Most states only have 2 drawings a day so it takes forever for 25 drawings to go by. I actually love the fact that states like Texas and Georgia have 3-4 drawings a day.

Predictors be like, "Oh I can win in 2-3 days" and I'm like, "but how many times can you do that in a row?"

If you say you can win in 2 days 25 times in a row then I say come demonstrate your ability here by completing any level and let us verify your results.

United States
                          Member #140167
                          March 12, 2013
                          9897 Posts

I want to remind everyone that we are free to complete any level as a team.

With that said, HEEEEY SULLY.Big Smile It's about that time. Let's get it going!

At this particular time, I have Forecast #39 available. I see Low-odd-In (LOI) combos are going to hit within 25 drawings in this order...

_Drawing #1_: 10/18 TX MORNING drawing:

_Drawing #2_: 10/18 OH DAY drawing:

_Drawing #3_: 10/18 CT DAY drawing:

_Drawing #4_: 10/18 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #5_: 10/18 TX EVENING drawing:

_Drawing #6_: 10/18 NJ EVENING drawing:

and so on...

I may have to wait to see the TX results coming up. Until then I'm about go find your predictions in those states and combine them with mine to make one prediction here.

I combine as many states as possible into one day in order to win sooner. Most states only have 2 drawings a day so it takes forever for 25 drawings to go by. I actually love the fact that states like Texas and Georgia have 3-4 drawings a day.

Predictors be like, "Oh I can win in 2-3 days" and I'm like, "but how many times can you do that in a row?"

If you say you can win in 2 days 25 times in a row then I say come demonstrate your ability here by completing any level and let us verify your results.

Welp, so much for that. I wasn't finished doing the workout and I saw that my Forecast #39 just hit in CT. I was going to use that prediction in here. Oh well maybe next time.

United States
                            Member #140167
                            March 12, 2013
                            9897 Posts

Let's get the ball rolling. I'm here to challenge myself to step my game up like everyone else. This is an example of the information that needs to be in your forecast to post here. It may be an example but it is also my 1st forecast out of the 25 consecutive winning forecasts needed to join the League. Even I must produce the results I say I can produce and have them verified. So if I have to put in the time-consuming and tedious work to make specific and detailed forecasts then heck yeah everyone else must do it as well.

(You must display the Forecast # and the level # you are choosing to predict on)

Forecast #: 1

Level # 2

(You display a prediction statement to let us know in detail what your prediction is)

Prediction Statement: 1 of the 23 combos below will be drawn within 25 drawings in Any/Box Order.

(If you are only predicting in one state then you do not have to create a drawing schedule because we already know how many drawings that state has. However, some people just predict day drawings but not evening drawings. We need to know this information upfront so if you are just predicting in one state then you must state in the prediction statement which drawings are included in your forecast. I know it's more work but this is what separates members of the League from the average Predictor.)

For example, your prediction statement should be something like this...

(example #1) Prediction Statement: 1 of the 23 combos below will be drawn within 25 drawings in Any/Box Order. The Michigan day drawing and evening are both included.

(example #2) Prediction Statement: 1 of the 23 combos below will be drawn within 25 drawings in Any/Box Order. This forecast only includes the Michigan day drawing.

(You must display all of the combos in your prediction)

23 Any Order combos 

035 037 134 135 136 137 145 147 235 237 345 347 349   

033 133 233 334 335 336 337 338 339   

(Remember, All-States forecasts are not allowed. However, multi-state forecasts are allowed. If you are posting a multi-state forecast then you must create a drawing schedule. No one wants to guess what drawing you are predicting make it undeniably obvious by writing is out. Every member of the League must do this even me. Feel free to copy and paste the drawing schedule below and just change the state drawings to make your own schedule.)

Drawing Schedule

_Day 1_

_Drawing #1_: 10/17 NJ EVENING drawing:

_Day 2_

_Drawing #2_: 10/18 TX MORNING drawing:

_Drawing #3_: 10/18 OH DAY drawing:

_Drawing #4_: 10/18 CT DAY drawing:

_Drawing #5_: 10/18 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #6_: 10/18 TX EVENING drawing:

_Drawing #7_: 10/18 NJ EVENING drawing:

_Day 3_

_Drawing #8_: 10/19 TX MORNING drawing:

_Drawing #9_: 10/19 OH DAY drawing:

_Drawing #10_: 10/19 CT DAY drawing:

_Drawing #11_: 10/19 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #12_: 10/19 TX EVENING drawing:

_Drawing #13_: 10/19 NJ EVENING drawing:

_Day 4_

_Drawing #14_: 10/20 TX MORNING drawing:

_Drawing #15_: 10/20 OH DAY drawing:

_Drawing #16_: 10/20 CT DAY drawing:

_Drawing #17_: 10/20 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #18_: 10/20 TX EVENING drawing:

_Drawing #19_: 10/20 NJ EVENING drawing:

_Day 5_

_Drawing #20_: 10/21 TX MORNING drawing:

_Drawing #21_: 10/21 OH DAY drawing:

_Drawing #22_: 10/21 CT DAY drawing:

_Drawing #23_: 10/21 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #24_: 10/21 TX EVENING drawing:

_Drawing #25_: 10/21 NJ EVENING drawing:

OK, now let's get down to business.

Results for Forecast #1 of 25, Level 2

543 was drawn on the 4th drawing of the forecast in the day drawing of the great state of CT.

Let's get the ball rolling. I'm here to challenge myself to step my game up like everyone else. This is an example of the information that needs to be in your forecast to post here. It may be an example but it is also my 1st forecast out of the 25 consecutive winning forecasts needed to join the League. Even I must produce the results I say I can produce and have them verified. So if I have to put in the time-consuming and tedious work to make specific and detailed forecasts then heck yeah everyone else must do it as well.

(You must display the Forecast # and the level # you are choosing to predict on)

Level # 2

(You display a prediction statement to let us know in detail what your prediction is)

Prediction Statement: 1 of the 23 combos below will be drawn within 25 drawings in Any/Box Order.

(If you are only predicting in one state then you do not have to create a drawing schedule because we already know how many drawings that state has. However, some people just predict day drawings but not evening drawings. We need to know this information upfront so if you are just predicting in one state then you must state in the prediction statement which drawings are included in your forecast. I know it's more work but this is what separates members of the League from the average Predictor.)

(example #1) Prediction Statement: 1 of the 23 combos below will be drawn within 25 drawings in Any/Box Order. The Michigan day drawing and evening are both included.

(example #2) Prediction Statement: 1 of the 23 combos below will be drawn within 25 drawings in Any/Box Order. This forecast only includes the Michigan day drawing.

23 Any Order combos 

(Remember, All-States forecasts are not allowed. However, multi-state forecasts are allowed. If you are posting a multi-state forecast then you must create a drawing schedule. No one wants to guess what drawing you are predicting make it undeniably obvious by writing is out. Every member of the League must do this even me. Feel free to copy and paste the drawing schedule below and just change the state drawings to make your own schedule.)

Drawing Schedule

_Day 1_

_Drawing #1_: 10/17 NJ EVENING drawing: 611

_Day 2_

_Drawing #2_: 10/18 TX MORNING drawing: 752

_Drawing #3_: 10/18 OH DAY drawing: 055

_Drawing #4_: 10/18 CT DAY drawing: 543 See Ya!

_Day 3_

_Day 4_

_Day 5_

United States
                              Member #140167
                              March 12, 2013
                              9897 Posts

OK, now let's get down to business.

Results for Forecast #1 of 25, Level 2

543 was drawn on the 4th drawing of the forecast in the day drawing of the great state of CT.

Level # 2

23 Any Order combos 

Drawing Schedule

_Day 1_

_Day 2_

_Drawing #2_: 10/18 TX MORNING drawing: 752

_Drawing #3_: 10/18 OH DAY drawing: 055

_Drawing #4_: 10/18 CT DAY drawing: 543 See Ya!

_Day 3_

_Day 4_

_Day 5_

I wanted to correct this mistake. I put the wrong NJ evening results. It was going to bug me until I corrected it.

Drawing Schedule

_Day 1_

_Drawing #1_: 10/17 NJ EVENING drawing: 477

Page 2 of 56