Welcome Guest
You last visited June 28, 2022, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Predictor's League (develop, test & demonstrate your abilities then let us verify your results)

828 replies. Last post 4 hours ago by lottointuitive.

Page 3 of 56
PrintE-mailLink
lottointuitive's avatar - helmet 20level%201%20small.gif

United States
Member #140167
March 12, 2013
9897 Posts

Every predictor should know what the accuracy rate of their best strategy is.

Be able to answer the question how many times have you won within the previous 25 consecutive drawings?

Accuracy Rate (AR) the number of winning forecasts divided by the number of forecasts required to meet the standards of each level.

For example, if the Predictor wins 24 out of the 25 forecasts required to meet the minimum standards of level 1 then divide 24 by 25 which equals a 96% accuracy rate.

To meet the standards of all levels you must win 25 forecasts in a row and you will have to keep starting over until you do.

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #2448
    October 4, 2003
    42094 Posts

10 draws

321 323 130 708 503

909 919 881 444 999

United States
      Member #140167
      March 12, 2013
      9897 Posts

10 draws

321 323 130 708 503

909 919 881 444 999

Hello Jorli, thanks for posting.

I'm working to get everyone to post a little more information in their forecast so I'm requiring Predictors to display the forecast number and level number they are choosing to predict on so we'll all know the minimum standards that you are attempting to meet.

An example of your forecast can be something like this.

Forecast #1, Level 1

Then include a prediction statement

Prediction statement example #1: I predict the 46 combos displayed in my forecast will be drawn one time within 25 drawings in any order.

Prediction statement example #2: I predict the 212 combos displayed in my forecast will be drawn one time within 25 drawings in exact order.

What state drawings are included in your prediction?

If your forecast is just for one state then you do not have to create a drawing schedule. Jus let us know which state drawings are included in your forecast.

Element #5: Drawing Schedule = A list of state drawings, the drawing number, and the drawing date in the Predictors' forecasts.

(Remember, All-States forecasts are not allowed. However, multi-state forecasts are allowed. If you are posting a multi-state forecast then you must create a drawing schedule. No one wants to guess what drawing you are predicting make it undeniably obvious by writing is out. Every member of the League must do this even me. Feel free to copy and paste the drawing schedule below and just change the state drawings to make your own schedule.)

Michigan
        United States
        Member #2448
        October 4, 2003
        42094 Posts

10 draws

321 323 130 708 503

909 919 881 444 999

for Michigan

United States
          Member #140167
          March 12, 2013
          9897 Posts

Ok cool.

So for both day and evening drawings for 10 drawings.

Is your forecast meant to win in any/box order or exact/straight order?

10 draws

321 323 130 708 503

909 919 881 444 999

Michigan
            United States
            Member #2448
            October 4, 2003
            42094 Posts

Ok cool.

So for both day and evening drawings for 10 drawings.

Is your forecast meant to win in any/box order or exact/straight order?

10 draws

321 323 130 708 503

909 919 881 444 999

box for all but the triples

United States
              Member #140167
              March 12, 2013
              9897 Posts

box for all but the triples

Ok, we're almost done.

So when posting this will be the required information to let everyone in detail what your forecast is.

Forecast #: Forecast #1

Level #: Level ?? <--What level are you choosing to complete?

Prediction Statement: I predict one of the 10 combos below will win within 10 drawings in boxed order for the Michigan Midday and Evening drawings.

Combos: 321 323 130 708 503 909 919 881 444 999

With 10 any order combos you can complete Level 1 or Level 2. After choosing your level then you're all good to go.

Level 1: The Neo Predictor

Minimum Standards

1. Use less than or equal to 46 any order combos or 212 exact order combos per forecast.

2. One of the less than or equal 46 any order combos or one of the less than or equal to 212 exact order combos must be drawn in less than or equal to 25 drawings in order to be verified as a winning forecast.

3. Complete 25 consecutive winning forecasts.

Level 2: The Phase 1 Professional Predictor

Minimum Standards

1. Use less than or equal to 23 any order combos or 106 exact order combos per forecast.

2. One of the less than or equal 23 any order combos or one of the less than or equal to 106 exact order combos must be drawn in less than or equal to 25 drawings in order to be verified as a winning forecast.

Michigan
                United States
                Member #2448
                October 4, 2003
                42094 Posts

Forecast 1, Level 2

jimjwright's avatar - furball2
                  Crested Butte, CO
                  United States
                  Member #69862
                  January 18, 2009
                  1311 Posts

Here is my simpleton system for Texas Pick 3

Combo Types: Singles
                  Lowest Winning Digit: 0
                  High Low Patterns: Mostly High, Mostly Low
                  Even Odd Patterns: Mostly Even, Mostly Odd

Combos: 23
                  015 016 017 018 019 025 027 029 035 036 037 038 039 045 047 049 056 057 058 059 067 069 078 079 089

23 box combos cover 138 straight combos.  Using binomial calculator the probability of event with probability of  0.138 occurring in 25 draws is 0.97558359919.

So I have 2.5% chance of going bankrupt using martingale if I stop after 25 consecutive losses.

I just checked TX drawings from Aug 2nd thru today and biggest skip I saw was 17 draws.

To impress me someone would have to be Level 3.  At that level you have a 35% chance of going bankrupt.  Now you truly are using your prediction skills.

LOL!!! as soon as I posted this digit 0 goes missing in Texas so I hit the 2.5% chance of going bankrupt. Ha Ha !!!

east cost
                    United States
                    Member #209336
                    August 29, 2020
                    106 Posts

LOL!!! as soon as I posted this digit 0 goes missing in Texas so I hit the 2.5% chance of going bankrupt. Ha Ha !!!

how many times have you paper played and the same thing happens like the zero does not show when you think it should? me personally this happens often just playing on paper and the last time i checked around my home i'm sure it's not bugged or possibly it is by the lottery folks.

If i keep taking same actions, the same results occur. 

timing plus luck plus quality - quantity = winner's circle

east cost
                      United States
                      Member #209336
                      August 29, 2020
                      106 Posts

During you current run of 39 consecutive current forecasts if you would have played with real money would you show a profit or a huge loss.

If you are playing 23 box number that are singles per draw you need to hit in 4 draws to show a profit not 25 draws.

Never mind I have read your posts in the past.  Using Martingale against a 50% house edge is not for me.

playing high amounts of combos even when so called being accurate will only lead you to losses against the 50% house edge.

not sure why the poster wants people to partake in this challenge when you can just post on the prediction boards and that will keep track of your wins losses and profits/accuracy. use lottery posts scoreboard is the best way to see your knowledge of luck. any other method is counter productive. the poster should retool his challenge to win at break even first at any prediction budget or lose more than you bargain for.

1$ box play gives up to 80 draws to play one box combo win huge if combo falls on first draw or break even if won on 80th draw.

all the in between you can figure out what happens

after 80th draw you can start to just take a match to a dollar every time you play or just give it to the homeless man outside your local Seven Eleven store because at this point you are already in the red of losing.

edit: 

80 drawings break even

two draws a day mid and eve draws would be 35 days to break even at 2 bucks a day. people love to over think the possibility of winning against the house.

If i keep taking same actions, the same results occur. 

timing plus luck plus quality - quantity = winner's circle

jimjwright's avatar - furball2
                        Crested Butte, CO
                        United States
                        Member #69862
                        January 18, 2009
                        1311 Posts

how many times have you paper played and the same thing happens like the zero does not show when you think it should? me personally this happens often just playing on paper and the last time i checked around my home i'm sure it's not bugged or possibly it is by the lottery folks.

Long post that I deleted because LP is formatting my posts weirdly.  Oh well I am not going to type it again.  The preview editor seems to freak out at times.

New York, NY
                          United States
                          Member #140628
                          March 23, 2013
                          11631 Posts

Ok, we're almost done.

So when posting this will be the required information to let everyone in detail what your forecast is.

Forecast #: Forecast #1

Level #: Level ?? <--What level are you choosing to complete?

Prediction Statement: I predict one of the 10 combos below will win within 10 drawings in boxed order for the Michigan Midday and Evening drawings.

Combos: 321 323 130 708 503 909 919 881 444 999

With 10 any order combos you can complete Level 1 or Level 2. After choosing your level then you're all good to go.

Level 1: The Neo Predictor

Minimum Standards

1. Use less than or equal to 46 any order combos or 212 exact order combos per forecast.

2. One of the less than or equal 46 any order combos or one of the less than or equal to 212 exact order combos must be drawn in less than or equal to 25 drawings in order to be verified as a winning forecast.

Level 2: The Phase 1 Professional Predictor

Minimum Standards

1. Use less than or equal to 23 any order combos or 106 exact order combos per forecast.

2. One of the less than or equal 23 any order combos or one of the less than or equal to 106 exact order combos must be drawn in less than or equal to 25 drawings in order to be verified as a winning forecast.

Forecast #1

Level 3

Predict one of the 4 combos below will win within 3 drawings in boxed order for the NY midday and evening drawings.

572 , 418 , 980 , 990

Forecast #2

Level 3

Predict one of the 4 combos will win within 4 drawings in boxed order for the NY midday and evening drawings.

219 , 054 , 263 , 273

Sometimes you do the right thing just because it’s right.

Life's a game of mathematics, if you can't figure that out I don't know what to tell you.

Tami333's avatar - melissa sool.png
                            Michigan
                            United States
                            Member #139338
                            February 20, 2013
                            1417 Posts

Michigan/  Forecast #1 /  Level #1

106 118 361 492 498 622 910 949 951 999

Thank You for this forum, I've been following your posts for years!  Let the Fun begin.

P.S.  Sully & Jorli are the BEST Michigan Predictors!!!!

United States
                              Member #140167
                              March 12, 2013
                              9897 Posts

OK, now let's get down to business.

Results for Forecast #1 of 25, Level 2

543 was drawn on the 4th drawing of the forecast in the day drawing of the great state of CT.

Let's get the ball rolling. I'm here to challenge myself to step my game up like everyone else. This is an example of the information that needs to be in your forecast to post here. It may be an example but it is also my 1st forecast out of the 25 consecutive winning forecasts needed to join the League. Even I must produce the results I say I can produce and have them verified. So if I have to put in the time-consuming and tedious work to make specific and detailed forecasts then heck yeah everyone else must do it as well.

(You must display the Forecast # and the level # you are choosing to predict on)

Forecast #: 1

Level # 2

(You display a prediction statement to let us know in detail what your prediction is)

Prediction Statement: 1 of the 23 combos below will be drawn within 25 drawings in Any/Box Order.

(If you are only predicting in one state then you do not have to create a drawing schedule because we already know how many drawings that state has. However, some people just predict day drawings but not evening drawings. We need to know this information upfront so if you are just predicting in one state then you must state in the prediction statement which drawings are included in your forecast. I know it's more work but this is what separates members of the League from the average Predictor.)

For example, your prediction statement should be something like this...

(example #1) Prediction Statement: 1 of the 23 combos below will be drawn within 25 drawings in Any/Box Order. The Michigan day drawing and evening are both included.

(example #2) Prediction Statement: 1 of the 23 combos below will be drawn within 25 drawings in Any/Box Order. This forecast only includes the Michigan day drawing.

(You must display all of the combos in your prediction)

23 Any Order combos 

035 037 134 135 136 137 145 147 235 237 345 347 349   

033 133 233 334 335 336 337 338 339   

(Remember, All-States forecasts are not allowed. However, multi-state forecasts are allowed. If you are posting a multi-state forecast then you must create a drawing schedule. No one wants to guess what drawing you are predicting make it undeniably obvious by writing is out. Every member of the League must do this even me. Feel free to copy and paste the drawing schedule below and just change the state drawings to make your own schedule.)

Drawing Schedule

_Day 1_

_Drawing #1_: 10/17 NJ EVENING drawing: 611

_Day 2_

_Drawing #2_: 10/18 TX MORNING drawing: 752

_Drawing #3_: 10/18 OH DAY drawing: 055

_Drawing #4_: 10/18 CT DAY drawing: 543 See Ya!

_Drawing #5_: 10/18 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #6_: 10/18 TX EVENING drawing:

_Drawing #7_: 10/18 NJ EVENING drawing:

_Day 3_

_Drawing #8_: 10/19 TX MORNING drawing:

_Drawing #9_: 10/19 OH DAY drawing:

_Drawing #10_: 10/19 CT DAY drawing:

_Drawing #11_: 10/19 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #12_: 10/19 TX EVENING drawing:

_Drawing #13_: 10/19 NJ EVENING drawing:

_Day 4_

_Drawing #14_: 10/20 TX MORNING drawing:

_Drawing #15_: 10/20 OH DAY drawing:

_Drawing #16_: 10/20 CT DAY drawing:

_Drawing #17_: 10/20 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #18_: 10/20 TX EVENING drawing:

_Drawing #19_: 10/20 NJ EVENING drawing:

_Day 5_

_Drawing #20_: 10/21 TX MORNING drawing:

_Drawing #21_: 10/21 OH DAY drawing:

_Drawing #22_: 10/21 CT DAY drawing:

_Drawing #23_: 10/21 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #24_: 10/21 TX EVENING drawing:

_Drawing #25_: 10/21 NJ EVENING drawing:

Forecast #2 of 25, Level 2

Prediction Statement: 1 of the 23 combos below will be drawn within 25 drawings in Any/Box Order.

23 Any Order Low-Odd-Out (LOO) combos 

013 015 017 019 039 123 125 127 129 138 139 149 239 

011 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 

Drawing Schedule

_Day 1_

_Drawing #1_: 10/24 VA DAY drawing:

_Drawing #2_: 10/24 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #3_: 10/24 FL EVENING drawing:

_Drawing #4_: 10/24 NC EVENING drawing:

_Day 2_

_Drawing #5_: 10/25 TX MORNING drawing:

_Drawing #6_: 10/25 TX DAY drawing:

_Drawing #7_: 10/25 VA DAY drawing:

_Drawing #8_: 10/25 NC DAY drawing: