Welcome Guest
You last visited June 27, 2022, 10:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Forecast (Multiple States) 14th Edition

528 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by lottointuitive.

Page 1 of 36
PrintE-mailLink
lottointuitive's avatar - helmet 20level%201%20small.gif

United States
Member #140167
March 12, 2013
9883 Posts

This forum is meant to provide a place to learn to become a better predictor and gain access to the most consistently accurate and profitable predictions.

Your evolution as a predictor is inevitable.

I believe in gaining confidence through practice and claiming your win. As you practice mastering the art and science of predicting the lottery you will get better.  I don't care if you consider Pick 3 game as a game of chance or skill, all that matters are the results you are able to produce over time.

When it comes to being consistently accurate and precise enough to meet your goals over the years, there are no shortcuts. You have to exercise [what the average will identify as] extreme discipline while being obsessed with improvement.  There are no [known] predictors that can predict using only one combo that wins within one drawing 100% of the time. If you know someone that can do that then please let me know because I would seriously love to learn from them.  As far as I'm concerned we are all students of the game.

I try to pass on what I know as much as possible. I'm not perfect. I do make mistakes and if you see mistakes, feel free to let me know so I can address them. Just be respectful and that same energy will be returned to you.

Most people do not want to learn how to predict, they just want you to give them combos to play. However, for those that do want to learn, I'll try to explain things as I go but mostly this forum is just for myself and others to have a central location to practice creating Multiple-State forecasts. I try to cram as many state drawings into one day as possible so I can win sooner.

People want detailed predictions which is why I have a Criteria for Posting here. Anyone can post 5 or 1,000 combos but only a few predictors make specific predictions and there are fewer predictors that are consistently accurate. I strive to be as specific as possible and I'm encouraging those who post here to help set a new standard.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Forecasting has proven to be a highly profitable method of prediction and naturally a great way to start learning how to get better at predicting. Instead of only trying to predict what's going to hit in the very next drawing, try forecasting what's going to hit within a limited number of consecutive drawings. Learn what the martingale betting system is and use it. It will help you minimize losses until you win the forecast. At the end of the day/month/year, the name of the game is to gain and pass it on while helping as many people as possible make a consistent profit. Depending on how accurate of a predictor you are, you can generate enough profit to make a living full-time, similar to any stock market day trader. Don't let other people put their limitations on you just they think something is impossible.

Criteria for Posting

MAKE DETAILED FORECASTS.

• -Show the complete duration of the forecast by providing the states and dates included. People at least want to know where, when, and how long to play.

• -Show your work: No matter how you predict (using sums, pairs, roots, positions, etc...), show all of your combos.

For example, if you predict pairs 16 and 67 are going to hit in Any Order within 10 drawings then show all of the Any Order combos produced by pairs 16 and 67 which are (016, 067, 116, 126, 136, 146, 156, 166, 167, 168, 169, 267, 367, 467, 567, 667, 677, 678, 679).

• -Include if your forecast is meant to win in Any Order and/or Exact Order.

• -Keep track of your results by posting your overall accuracy rate at least every 20 - 50 forecasts you make.

This is the best way to know how accurate of a predictor you are. For example, if you have posted 3 forecasts out of 10 in this forum that have won within the time frame you predicted then divide the number of wins by the total number of predictions you've posted to get your accuracy rate. 3 divided by 10 = 30% accuracy rate. This is your track record as a predictor. People need to be able to trust your predictions.

_Practice Stepping Your Game Up.

_GET WISDOM.

_Become Financially Free.

HELP AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I understand you're very intelligent, you have a lot of money, beauty, and/or fame but how many people can you help?

Why not create strategies that focus on increasing the ROI faster so we can use money that our money makes to pay for whatever is needed to help more people without relying on donations.

A great predictor/investor creates strategies that make our profits make more profits so we can help improve our own lives and help more people at the same time. You know if your strategy is undeniable by its results.

Just focus on outperforming the best you've ever done.

Let's get to it.

Pair 72, Pair 99

With all of your good looks, fame, money, talents, and intelligence how many people can you help to not need help? Stop spending the reup/reinvestment money if you want to compound faster.

'Pick 3 Forecast (Multiple States) 14th Edition'

The Predictor's League (develop, test & demonstrate your abilities then let us verify your results)

United States
    Member #140167
    March 12, 2013
    9883 Posts

Forecast #1

States drawings included: Tristate day, VA day, NC day, TX night

_After the forecast wins one time then_ _stop playing_ and wait for the next forecast.

Prediction: 1 of the 10 combos below will be drawn within the next 25 drawings in Any/Box Order.

10 Any/Box Order Combos

036 136 236 336 346 356 366 367 368 369

Drawing Schedule

_Day 1_

_Drawing #1_: 1/4 TX NIGHT drawing:

_Day 2_

_Drawing #2_: 1/5 TRISTATE DAY drawing:

_Drawing #3_: 1/5 VA DAY drawing:

_Drawing #4_: 1/5 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #5_: 1/5 TX NIGHT drawing:

_Day 3_

_Drawing #6_: 1/6 TRISTATE DAY drawing:

_Drawing #7_: 1/6 VA DAY drawing:

_Drawing #8_: 1/6 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #9_: 1/6 GA DAY drawing:

_Day 4_

_Drawing #10_: 1/7 TRISTATE DAY drawing:

_Drawing #11_: 1/7 VA DAY drawing:

_Drawing #12_: 1/7 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #13_: 1/7 GA DAY drawing:

_Day 5_

_Drawing #14_: 1/8 TRISTATE DAY drawing:

_Drawing #15_: 1/8 VA DAY drawing:

_Drawing #16_: 1/8 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #17_: 1/8 GA DAY drawing:

_Day 6_

_Drawing #18_: 1/9 TRISTATE DAY drawing:

_Drawing #19_: 1/9 VA DAY drawing:

_Drawing #20_: 1/9 NC DAY drawing:

_Day 7

_Drawing #21_: 1/10 TRISTATE DAY drawing:

_Drawing #22_: 1/10 VA DAY drawing:

_Drawing #23_: 1/10 NC DAY drawing:

_Drawing #24_: 1/10 VA NIGHT drawing:

_Day 8

_Drawing #25_: 1/11 TRISTATE DAY drawing:

Pair 72, Pair 99

With all of your good looks, fame, money, talents, and intelligence how many people can you help to not need help? Stop spending the reup/reinvestment money if you want to compound faster.

The Predictor's League (develop, test & demonstrate your abilities then let us verify your results)

United States
      Member #140167
      March 12, 2013
      9883 Posts

Create an accurate and precise strategy yourself or play someone else's forecasts.

Set a goal.

Set a budget.

Learn from your stats.

Practice your azz off.

Master One (BADASS) Lottery Strategy.

Help as many people as possible.

Directly below is a Martingale Betting system designed to double the ROI of 10 combos.

Drawing Schedule 

VERIFIED TO BE THE MOST ACCURATE TIME 

Time of Day                State Drawing                Drawing Deadline            Drawing Time            Results time 

Early Morning              TX MORNING                          9:44AM                            10AM                            10am 

2A 

Time of Day  “A”        State Drawing                Drawing Deadline              Drawing Time            Results time

MID Morning                     GA DAY                              11:14AM                          11:29AM                   

MID Morning                     OH DAY                            11:14AM                          11:29AM                 

MID Morning                      NJ DAY                              11:40AM                          11:59AM                    11:59AM 

2B 

Time of Day  “B”      State Drawing                Drawing Deadline            Drawing Time            Results time 

MID Morning                     MI DAY                            11:24AM                        11:59AM 

MID Morning                     SC DAY                              11:30AM                        12PM 

MID Morning                 TRISTATE DAY                      11:50AM                        12:10PM                     

MID Morning                     IN DAY                              12PM                              12:20PM                           

MID Morning                      FL DAY                              12PM                            12:30PM   

2C 

Time of Day  “C”              State Drawing        Drawing Deadline          Drawing Time            Results time 

EARLY AFTERNOON              TX DAY                    12:10PM                          12:27PM                    12:27pm 

3A 

Time of Day “A”      State Drawing                Drawing Deadline              Drawing Time            Results time 

MID AFTERNOON          VA DAY                              12:38PM                            1PM                          1:25pm 

MID AFTERNOON          ON DAY                              12:45PM                            1PM                          1:25pm 

MID AFTERNOON            CT DAY                                12:45AM                          12:57AM                    1:25pm 

3B 

Time of Day “B”      State Drawing                Drawing Deadline              Drawing Time            Results time 

MID AFTERNOON            NY DAY                              1PM                                  1:30PM                    1:45PM 

3C 

Time of Day “C”            State Drawing            Drawing Deadline              Drawing Time            Results time 

LATE AFTERNOON                NC DAY                          1:45PM                              2PM                        2PM 

4A 

Time of Day “A”      State Drawing                Drawing Deadline              Drawing Time            Results time 

Early Evening                PA EVENING                          5:25pm                            5:59pm   

Early Evening                 SC EVENING                          5:30pm                            5:59pm 

Early Evening                 WV EVENING                          5:34pm                            5:59pm     

Early Evening            TriState EVENING                      5:40pm                            5:55pm                     

Early Evening                TX EVENING                          5:43pm                            6pm                            6pm 

Early Evening                 MI EVENING                          5:53pm                            6:29pm                    6:50pm 

Early Evening                 GA EVENING                          5:44pm                            5:59pm                   

4B 

Time of Day “B”    State Drawing                Drawing Deadline              Drawing Time            Results time 

Mid Evening                OH EVENING                          6:14PM                          6:29PM                      6:56pm 

5A 

Early Night                 FL  EVENING                        8:15PM                              8:45PM       

5B 

Time of Day “B”      State Drawing                Drawing Deadline              Drawing Time            Results time 

MID Night                   IN EVENING                        8:30PM                              10PM         

MID Night                   NJ EVENING                        8:40PM                              9:57PM     

MID Night                   NY EVENING                        9PM                                  9:30PM                     

MID Night                   CT EVENING                        9:14PM                            9:29PM   

MID Night                   ON EVENING                      9:15PM                            9:30PM                             

5C 

Time of Day “C”      State Drawing                Drawing Deadline              Drawing Time            Results time 

LATE Night                    VA EVENING                      9:30PM                              10PM                         

LATE Night                    GA NIGHT                          9:35PM                            10:35PM                      10:55PM 

LATE Night                      NC NIGHT                          9:50PM                            10:22PM                      10:22PM 

LATE Night                      TX NIGHT                          9:55PM                            10:12PM                      10:12PM 

Pair 72, Pair 99

United States
        Member #140167
        March 12, 2013
        9883 Posts

Forecast #1

_After the forecast wins one time then_ _stop playing_ and wait for the next forecast.

Prediction: 1 of the 10 combos below will be drawn within the next 25 drawings in Any/Box Order.

10 Any/Box Order Combos

Drawing Schedule

_Day 1_

_Day 2_

_Day 3_

_Day 4_

_Day 5_

_Day 6_

_Day 7

_Day 8

My only concern about forecast #1 is the amount of time it takes to find out if the Tristate day has won because some states take forever to post their results. I make every effort to find out the results as fast as possible so I'll have enough time to play the next state drawing on the schedule if necessary. We'll have less than 28 minutes to find out the results for the Tristate day drawing.

If the results are not posted before the draw break/cut-off time to play the VA day drawing, then I'll just cancel Forecast #1. Bear with me, I'm still getting the drawing schedule together.

State Drawing                Drawing Deadline            Drawing Time            Results time 

TRISTATE DAY                      11:50AM                        12:10PM           

State Drawing                Drawing Deadline              Drawing Time            Results time 

VA DAY                              12:38PM                            1PM                          1:25pm 

Pair 72, Pair 99

United States
          Member #140167
          March 12, 2013
          9883 Posts

Forecast #2

States drawings included: OH day, TX day, CT day, IN evening

10 Any/Box Order Combos

004 014 024 034 044 045 046 047 048 049

Drawing Schedule

_Day 1_

_Drawing #1_: 1/5 OH day drawing:

_Drawing #2_: 1/5 TX day drawing:

_Drawing #3_: 1/5 CT day drawing:

_Drawing #4_: 1/5 IN evening drawing:

_Day 2_

_Drawing #5_: 1/6 OH day drawing:

_Drawing #6_: 1/6 TX day drawing:

_Drawing #7_: 1/6 CT day drawing:

_Drawing #8_: 1/6 IN evening drawing:

_Day 3_

_Drawing #9_: 1/7 OH day drawing:

_Drawing #10_: 1/7 TX day drawing:

_Drawing #11_: 1/7 CT day drawing:

_Drawing #12_: 1/7 IN evening drawing:

_Day 4_

_Drawing #13_: 1/8 OH day drawing:

_Drawing #14_: 1/8 TX day drawing:

_Drawing #15_: 1/8 CT day drawing:

_Drawing #16_: 1/8 IN evening drawing:

_Day 5_

_Drawing #17_: 1/9 OH day drawing:

_Drawing #18_: 1/9 CT day drawing:

_Drawing #19_: 1/9 IN evening drawing:

_Day 6_

_Drawing #20_: 1/10 OH day drawing:

_Drawing #21_: 1/10 TX day drawing:

_Drawing #22_: 1/10 CT day drawing:

_Drawing #23_: 1/10 IN evening drawing:

_Day 7

_Drawing #24_: 1/11 OH day drawing:

_Drawing #25_: 1/11 TX day drawing:

Pair 72, Pair 99

United States
            Member #140167
            March 12, 2013
            9883 Posts

Forecast #3

States drawings included: NJ day, VA day, GA evening, VA evening

10 Any/Box Order Combos

108 118 128 138 148 158 168 178 188 189

Drawing Schedule

_Day 1_

_Drawing #1_: 1/5 NJ day drawing:

_Drawing #2_: 1/5 VA day drawing:

_Drawing #3_: 1/5 GA evening drawing:

_Drawing #4_: 1/5 VA evening drawing:

_Day 2_

_Drawing #5_: 1/6 NJ day drawing:

_Drawing #6_: 1/6 VA day drawing:

_Drawing #7_: 1/6 GA evening drawing:

_Drawing #8_: 1/6 VA evening drawing:

_Day 3_

_Drawing #9_: 1/7 NJ day drawing:

_Drawing #10_: 1/7 VA day drawing:

_Drawing #11_: 1/7 GA evening drawing:

_Drawing #12_: 1/7 VA evening drawing:

_Day 4_

_Drawing #13_: 1/8 NJ day drawing:

_Drawing #14_: 1/8 VA day drawing:

_Drawing #15_: 1/8 GA evening drawing:

_Drawing #16_: 1/8 VA evening drawing:

_Day 5_

_Drawing #17_: 1/9 NJ day drawing:

_Drawing #18_: 1/9 VA day drawing:

_Drawing #19_: 1/9 GA evening drawing:

_Drawing #20_: 1/9 VA evening drawing:

_Day 6_

_Drawing #21_: 1/10 NJ day drawing:

_Drawing #22_: 1/10 VA day drawing:

_Drawing #24_: 1/11 VA evening drawing:

_Day 7

_Drawing #25_: 1/11 NJ day drawing:

Pair 72, Pair 99

United States
              Member #140167
              March 12, 2013
              9883 Posts

My only concern about forecast #1 is the amount of time it takes to find out if the Tristate day has won because some states take forever to post their results. I make every effort to find out the results as fast as possible so I'll have enough time to play the next state drawing on the schedule if necessary. We'll have less than 28 minutes to find out the results for the Tristate day drawing.

If the results are not posted before the draw break/cut-off time to play the VA day drawing, then I'll just cancel Forecast #1. Bear with me, I'm still getting the drawing schedule together.

State Drawing                Drawing Deadline            Drawing Time            Results time 

TRISTATE DAY                      11:50AM                        12:10PM           

State Drawing                Drawing Deadline              Drawing Time            Results time 

VA DAY                              12:38PM                            1PM                          1:25pm 

"My only concern about forecast #1 is the amount of time it takes to find out if the Tristate day has won because some states take forever to post their results."

Ok, that wasn't that bad. I was able to find out the Tristate day drawing results before I needed to lock in the VA day drawing.

Pair 72, Pair 99

United States
                Member #140167
                March 12, 2013
                9883 Posts

Forecast #2

States drawings included: OH day, TX day, CT day, IN evening

10 Any/Box Order Combos

004 014 024 034 044 045 046 047 048 049

Drawing Schedule

_Day 1_

_Drawing #1_: 1/5 OH day drawing:

_Drawing #2_: 1/5 TX day drawing:

_Drawing #3_: 1/5 CT day drawing:

_Drawing #4_: 1/5 IN evening drawing:

_Day 2_

_Drawing #5_: 1/6 OH day drawing:

_Drawing #6_: 1/6 TX day drawing:

_Drawing #7_: 1/6 CT day drawing:

_Drawing #8_: 1/6 IN evening drawing:

_Day 3_

_Drawing #9_: 1/7 OH day drawing:

_Drawing #10_: 1/7 TX day drawing:

_Drawing #11_: 1/7 CT day drawing:

_Drawing #12_: 1/7 IN evening drawing:

_Day 4_

_Drawing #13_: 1/8 OH day drawing:

_Drawing #14_: 1/8 TX day drawing:

_Drawing #15_: 1/8 CT day drawing:

_Drawing #16_: 1/8 IN evening drawing:

_Day 5_

_Drawing #17_: 1/9 OH day drawing:

_Drawing #18_: 1/9 CT day drawing:

_Drawing #19_: 1/9 IN evening drawing:

_Day 6_

_Drawing #20_: 1/10 OH day drawing:

_Drawing #21_: 1/10 TX day drawing:

_Drawing #22_: 1/10 CT day drawing:

_Day 7

_Drawing #24_: 1/11 OH day drawing:

_Drawing #25_: 1/11 TX day drawing:

I'm focusing mainly on how many drawings it takes Forecast #2 to win because I've observed something in the stats that will allow me to win significantly sooner. Out of all active forecasts I have on Lotterypost right now, this is the one I'm going all-in on the most.

I've been able to increase my accuracy, precision, and ROI over time by focusing on recognizing rare conditions that lead to my predicted combo being drawn. The conditions that exist for this particular forecast are the most ideal I've seen.

Pair 04 (x04, 0x4, 04x) is coming.

#StopYoLifeToPlay

Pair 72, Pair 99

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
                  milledgeville,Ga
                  United States
                  Member #68925
                  January 2, 2009
                  7246 Posts

so  if I am understanding what your saying is these numbers  you posted ga eve included are good to play in ga correct?

United States
                    Member #140167
                    March 12, 2013
                    9883 Posts

so  if I am understanding what your saying is these numbers  you posted ga eve included are good to play in ga correct?

Great question. Thanks for asking. Hopefully, this helps more people that want to know the same thing.

My combos are good to play for the specific state drawing posted.

I'll make more of an effort to make my post more specific. If my forecast shows the GA evening drawing on the schedule then only play my combos for the GA evening drawing only.

I have to let everyone know that just because it says GA evening on the drawing schedule does not mean play my combos for the GA day and/or night drawings.  Play the state drawings on the drawing schedule in order. Do not skip ahead of the drawing schedule. For example, if your waiting to play the VA evening drawing which is drawing #4, then wait to see if drawing #3 wins the GA evening drawing before you play drawing #4. I repeat, do not skip ahead.

Drawing Schedule

_Day 1_

_Drawing #1_: 1/5 NJ day drawing:

_Drawing #2_: 1/5 VA day drawing:

I only design my forecasts to win once.

If you or anyone else have questions feel free to hit me up.

Pair 72, Pair 99

milledgeville,Ga
                      United States
                      Member #68925
                      January 2, 2009
                      7246 Posts

so if any of the numbers you posted included ga, if VA or NJ hit day then dont play them ga eve??

United States
                        Member #140167
                        March 12, 2013
                        9883 Posts

so if any of the numbers you posted included ga, if VA or NJ hit day then dont play them ga eve??

You are correct. If VA or NJ hit day then dont play the ga eve drawing.

I have to find out the results for each drawing before I play the next drawing on the schedule. According to the example drawing schedule below, Forecast #3 is still active and ready to be played for Drawing #3 (the GA evening drawing). If the forecast wins the GA evening drawing then it will no longer be active so stop playing the forecast and wait for the next forecast or find another active forecast to play.

Forecast #3

10 Any/Box Order Combos

108 118 128 138 148 158 168 178 188 189

Drawing Schedule

_Day 1_

_Drawing #1_: 1/5 NJ day drawing: 047

_Drawing #2_: 1/5 VA day drawing: 345

Pair 72, Pair 99

milledgeville,Ga
                          United States
                          Member #68925
                          January 2, 2009
                          7246 Posts

thank you

United States
                            Member #140167
                            March 12, 2013
                            9883 Posts

thank you

Pair 72, Pair 99

United States
                              Member #140167
                              March 12, 2013
                              9883 Posts

Forecast #1

10 Any/Box Order Combos

Drawing Schedule

_Day 1_

_Day 2_

_Day 3_

_Day 4_

_Day 5_

_Day 6_

_Day 7

_Day 8

Results for Forecast #1

This forecast won when 623 was drawn for the 1/6 Tristate day drawing!!!

10 Any/Box Order Combos

Drawing Schedule

_Day 1_

_Drawing #1_: 1/4 TX NIGHT drawing: 322

_Day 2_

_Drawing #2_: 1/5 TRISTATE DAY drawing: 627

_Drawing #3_: 1/5 VA DAY drawing: 345

_Drawing #4_: 1/5 NC DAY drawing: 144

_Drawing #5_: 1/5 TX NIGHT drawing: 721

_Day 3_

_Drawing #6_: 1/6 TRISTATE DAY drawing: 623

_Day 4_

_Day 5_

_Day 6_

_Day 7

_Day 8

Pair 72, Pair 99

Page 1 of 36