Welcome Guest
You last visited June 25, 2022, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3 Forecast (Multiple States) 14th Edition

525 replies. Last post 21 hours ago by lottointuitive.

Page 7 of 36
PrintE-mailLink
lottointuitive's avatar - helmet 20level%201%20small.gif

United States
Member #140167
March 12, 2013
9848 Posts

Any updates for Michigan

No not yet. I'll keep looking.

Pair 72

With all of your good looks, fame, money, talents, and intelligence how many people can you help to not need help?

'Pick 3 Forecast (Multiple States) 14th Edition'

The Predictor's League (develop, test & demonstrate your abilities then let us verify your results)

United States
    Member #140167
    March 12, 2013
    9848 Posts

So let me try this LOL

Michigan 10 combos within 10 draws

Pairs within: 10 22 24 50 40 33 31 41 29

Any order: 124 419 504 331 422 601 810 229 529 926

Did I list this right lotto?

Yes. Now that's exactly how to do it.

Pairs within: 10 22 24 50 40 33 31 41 29 (You're just displaying the pairs that you are using so that's cool but our prediction is 10 any order combos.)

People may think I'm too picky. However, I just want to set a standard for posting the most specific and detailed forecasts possible. Leave no room for people to question what combos to play, what order to play them in, and when they can expect to win. You have all of that info. displayed. Now I just wish everybody did that. You have to have a bad azz strategy to be able to predict the win in detail on a regular basis. Detailed predictions are rare. Most posters don't post a time frame (within 10 draws) and the draw order (Any order). I'm like let's try to win on purpose. Di you mean to win in exact order or did it just happen. The level of difficulty it takes to win in exact order is significantly harder to do than winning in any order. Winning using only 10 any order combos is extremely hard to do on a regular basis. Now comes down to how many times in a row can you win using only 10 combos. It's fun for me to even find out.

Pair 72

With all of your good looks, fame, money, talents, and intelligence how many people can you help to not need help?

The Predictor's League (develop, test & demonstrate your abilities then let us verify your results)

Tmondale1's avatar - Yavill
      Fair Bluff
      United States
      Member #219825
      January 6, 2022
      69 Posts

Any updates for SC?

Fair Bluff
        United States
        Member #219825
        January 6, 2022
        69 Posts

Any updates for SC?

Michigan
          United States
          Member #203769
          January 17, 2020
          1267 Posts

Yes. Now that's exactly how to do it.

Pairs within: 10 22 24 50 40 33 31 41 29 (You're just displaying the pairs that you are using so that's cool but our prediction is 10 any order combos.)

People may think I'm too picky. However, I just want to set a standard for posting the most specific and detailed forecasts possible. Leave no room for people to question what combos to play, what order to play them in, and when they can expect to win. You have all of that info. displayed. Now I just wish everybody did that. You have to have a bad azz strategy to be able to predict the win in detail on a regular basis. Detailed predictions are rare. Most posters don't post a time frame (within 10 draws) and the draw order (Any order). I'm like let's try to win on purpose. Di you mean to win in exact order or did it just happen. The level of difficulty it takes to win in exact order is significantly harder to do than winning in any order. Winning using only 10 any order combos is extremely hard to do on a regular basis. Now comes down to how many times in a row can you win using only 10 combos. It's fun for me to even find out.

Oh ok thank you lottoWink!  Yes predicting is hard especially with Michigan!!! So let's see what it do.. hopefully it be an outpouring of wins$$$ GoodLuck to you and anyone who comes across this!Cheers

United States
            Member #140167
            March 12, 2013
            9848 Posts

Any updates for SC?

I'm pretty much always looking for something to play. I have to combine exactly four state drawings together in order to make this strategy work and most states only have two drawings a day so it's hard to take requests for just one state (except for Texas because it has 4 drawings a day).

I saw a request for GA, MI, and now SC so I'll keep an eye out for a forecast to play that includes those states a little more.

I'm taking time from posting to focus more on upgrading my software so I can search for the conditions needed to play my strategy faster. Once that happens I'll be able to post multiple forecasts per day instead of just one forecast maybe every 3 days or so like I've been doing. I'm still doing things by pen and paper which takes hours to complete so I'm working towards being able to see what to play and what states to play in with just one click. I'll get there. I am relentless. Over the next 4-8 weeks y'all should see more forecasts being posted per day.

I'd love to see more people posting more forecasts. I just ask that everyone help me set the standard for posting more detailed and specific forecasts and keep track of our stats so people who come here will know exactly what to play, and how to play. This is how we get better as a tribe of player and predictors making progress together.

The more we learn together the more we earn together.

Alright, now let me see if I can find us something to play before all of the night deadline/cut-off times start happening. 

Pair 72

United States
              Member #140167
              March 12, 2013
              9848 Posts

Testing something.

1/27 - 2/3

State Drawings included: MI day, MI evening, FL evening, GA night

Key Pairs: 6x9, 96x

10 Any order combos

609 619 629 639 649 659 669 679 689 699 

Hmmm interesting. I just saw that this is the 96th reply/post in this thread. What a coincidence that I see pair 96 coming. Some will say it's crazy to think that seeing a random number is a sign to play. Some will also say that predicting the lottery on a regular basis is impossible. My intuition says smash 96x in GA tonight just in case this is one of those moments when I should have listened to my LottoIntuition.Wink

Notes

Strategy used: 1 pair that hit in >=3 EO F/B/S pos.

Pair 72

United States
                Member #140167
                March 12, 2013
                9848 Posts

Testing something.

1/28 - 2/4

State Drawings included: TX MORNING, OH DAY, TX DAY, PA EVENING

Key Pairs: x60, 6x0

10 Any order combos

060 160 260 360 460 560 660 760 860 960

Pair 72

United States
                  Member #140167
                  March 12, 2013
                  9848 Posts

Testing something.

1/27 - 2/3

10 Any order combos

Hmmm interesting. I just saw that this is the 96th reply/post in this thread. What a coincidence that I see pair 96 coming. Some will say it's crazy to think that seeing a random number is a sign to play. Some will also say that predicting the lottery on a regular basis is impossible. My intuition says smash 96x in GA tonight just in case this is one of those moments when I should have listened to my LottoIntuition.Wink

Notes

Testing something.

Hmmm, I'm curious to see how long it will take both forecasts to win. I see the same pair coming for a different set of states.

1/28 - 2/4

State Drawings included: FL DAY, NC DAY, TX EVENING, OH EVENING

Key Pairs: 6x9

10 Any order combos

Pair 72

Atlanta
                    United States
                    Member #179076
                    December 31, 2016
                    14 Posts

Testing something.

1/27 - 2/3

10 Any order combos

Notes

im following along with your strategies. 796 fell eve in Ga. i noticed you made this after eve draw.

Fair Bluff
                      United States
                      Member #219825
                      January 6, 2022
                      69 Posts

Ok! Thanks for all your hard work!Hurray!

amccullough00's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                        West Babylon, NY
                        United States
                        Member #211061
                        November 9, 2020
                        198 Posts

Can you do NY?

brighteyes's avatar - o8fdxn
                          milledgeville,Ga
                          United States
                          Member #68925
                          January 2, 2009
                          7245 Posts

anything new for Ga??? ty

United States
                            Member #140167
                            March 12, 2013
                            9848 Posts

im following along with your strategies. 796 fell eve in Ga. i noticed you made this after eve draw.

Oh ok cool but I only play specific states and drawings.  This Forecast is only for MI day, MI evening, FL evening, GA night

Pair 72

United States
                              Member #140167
                              March 12, 2013
                              9848 Posts

Ok! Thanks for all your hard work!Hurray!

Pair 72

Page 7 of 36