Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what is the best system for 3&4 digit?

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 14 years ago by visiondude.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
East Jordan, MI
United States
Member #2
June 1, 2001
675 Posts
Posted: April 26, 2003, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Thomas,

A 50/50 Threshold is basically a coin toss (duality).  Which is unpredictable for the most part.  I have developed a non-biased method for dealing with dualities.  However it is not used in my system at this point.  Which is why my system only rarely computes a non-biased matrix lower than 60/40.  Sometimes the bias gets so bad that even higher matrices (60/40 and above) cannot be calculated.

Going any lower at that point requires a Biased Matrix.  This is good because by then, the system has locked on to those bias digits.

If your drawfile started two days ago and a digit repeats.  You can look at the numbers preceeding the last two draws to see if that digit repeated by natural or mechanical means.  Let's say 7 repeated in the first position.  Usually you can glance at the previous 6 winning numbers to see which bias caused it.

If the 7 showed in the first position, 6 draws or less prior, then it is most likely a Mechanical Bias.  If not, or your drawfile came from California, then it is most definately due to a Natural Bias and the 7 should not be given priority in future plays for the first position.

....../George

Thomas Covenant's avatar - money
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #491
    July 16, 2002
    837 Posts
    Posted: April 26, 2003, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

I read your website(somewhat) and I still don't see how it applies to lottery numbers. Any number has just as much chance of coming up as any other. Trends may happen because of physical properties, but those physical properties are kept minimal or changed all together by the lottery officals. It took Nick Perry a heck of a lot of paint to fix the lottery balls. With the balls being almost identical it could take millions of draws to form a pattern.

Okay, now I believe you can predict lottery numbers

East Jordan, MI
      United States
      Member #2
      June 1, 2001
      675 Posts
      Posted: April 26, 2003, 8:04 pm - IP Logged

Thomas,

I agree that Mega-Millions and PowerBall Officials put in a lot of overtime to ensure that no Mechanical Bias exists.  Thinking, rightly so, that they are creating a truly random outcome.

Now let's agree that the numbers are random and no Mechanical Bias exists.  So if the numbers are indeed random.  Then a very clear Bell Curve (Natural Bias) will result if you record the numbers from past draws.  This is a fact in the world of statistics.  If you don't believe me then research it for yourself.

My system goes after that Bell Curve Pattern along with the reverse logic I stated above.  If it finds a Mechanical Bias to exploit then great, if not, then that is alright too.

I haven't produced a software product to tackle the big games yet.  I will someday, that you can be assured.

Off Topic:

I read your "parody" post on people who sell systems etc. for games of chance.  I'm in it for the thrill of creating software that will predict a random dvent because of the scientific/mathematical implications.

I have to bring developers in from time to time to assist in creating these.  I pay them all out of MY pocket.  So when we create a software product that works.  I pass the cost on to anyone who wishes to use it.

I do win by using my system on a regular basis.  Yes I make enough money from the lottery to pay for the development and then some.  However don't assume I am below human for selling my technology.  I have made a lot of money for people over the years, who don't own my software. 

..../George

Lottowiz34's avatar - spider
        Miami,FL
        United States
        Member #760
        October 7, 2002
        267 Posts
        Posted: April 27, 2003, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Obviously you didn't read or you just don't understand

so I'll make it more simple for you.The "Cause" of Random Numbers forming patterns and trends which is the "Effect" is the result of the numbers being drawn over and over and over again for a LONG period of time

which is called "Long Term Trend Analysis" a "Short Term

Trend" happens in a SHORT period of time say 3 or 4 wks

After the numbers have been recycled so many times you start too notice things like repeats,skips,overdue,Hot

Cold etc....You only need a few wks too start noticing these things but after a much longer period of time you'll see even more patterns.And with a trained eye you

become skilled at knowing what too anticipate you won't be right every time but you wil catch them more often with practice.So if you still don't get it then don't worry about it because you never will just stick too your quick-picks and let us Professional Players do what we know best.

Miami,FL
          United States
          Member #760
          October 7, 2002
          267 Posts
          Posted: April 27, 2003, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Listen Thomas,this is really starting too get old with you.I understand Mr.Sedertree's concepts and have the Demo of his Software so it's obvious that all this stuff is above your Head and since you can't understand or your just too Close Minded about it you prefer too attack it and us.You see if we are able too hit the numbers using these methods then obviously it works,and all this talk about challenging is ridiculous your not gonna hit every sinlge day but it's possible too hit 2 or 3 times a week if your a Pro and 2 or 3 times a month if your a Novice/Amateur.I haven't hit Pro status yet but I will soon,and your comment about the numbers having an equal chance of being drawn is correct but here's something that your forgetting only 5 or 6 numbers can be drawn therefore your gonna have biases over other numbers.You see no matter what the Lottery Officials do they can't eliminate these Biases completely unless they start physically pulling the balls out of the drums by hand and dropping them thru

the tubes.That's the only way they can truly control the numbers and eliminate any patterns or biases.It's

not that hard too understand your just making it hard and refusing too except the facts.If the Florida Lottery game was called a Pick-53 then all the balls would come up at the same time wouldn't they? that's the only way the concept of "All numbers having an equal chance of being drawn" would apply without a doubt.This is a scientific belief but in actual drawings we see that different numbers are drawn more often than others and some can hit weekly while others aren't drawn for several wks,plus the ones that repeat 3 draws in a row.So the proof is there you just refuse too see it,Mr.Sedertree's software explores a different area of these biases much like an opposite end approach

and he's not trying too decieve,take advantage of or scam anybody out of there hard earned cash too buy his program.It's actually intended for players who understand the concepts of lottery number odds of probability and the patterns associated with random numbers.It's not really intended for skeptics and non-believers otherwise he wouldn't be selling it because no one would buy it like you.So trying too make these guys out too be "swindlers" or "con-artist" is really

childish,I've been buying systems and software for 6

yrs so why would I buy something that doesn't help me or

work? Here's some advice Thomas why don't you put all this effort into bad-mouthing and trying too make us feel stupid into picking your own numbers or buying more quick-picks.

South Carolina
            United States
            Member #491
            July 16, 2002
            837 Posts
            Posted: April 27, 2003, 10:40 am - IP Logged

Illusory correlation. Look the term up.

Miami,FL
              United States
              Member #760
              October 7, 2002
              267 Posts
              Posted: April 27, 2003, 10:46 am - IP Logged

And too respond to your "Ridiculous" comment that it takes MILLIONS of draws too form patterns.This proves too me without a doubt that you DON'T KNOW what your talking about because anyone who knows will tell you that patterns form very quickly,in the Pick-6 52 draws

will show distinct patterns,in the Pick-5 30-60 draws

and in the Pick-3&4 games (short term 10-20)(long term

40-60).

Miami,FL
                United States
                Member #760
                October 7, 2002
                267 Posts
                Posted: April 27, 2003, 10:56 am - IP Logged

There's no false perception here my friend the only problem I see is your inability too look beyond what is considered impossible.If there's no order in random numbers then I guess the reason I win playing the numbers using these methods is because of "Magic and Lottery Spirits" anyway that's all I have too say I've got more important things too do than debate with someone who has a "BrainWashed" way of thinking.

Good Day!!!!

South Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #491
                  July 16, 2002
                  837 Posts
                  Posted: April 27, 2003, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Lottowiz, you are the one getting all hyper about this. I am just stating my opinion. I do agree with you about some things. Lottery system players do win more than other players. They also lose more. That is because they play more. A lot of the systems require you to buy a lot of tickets. I do understand Sedertree's site, what I don't understand is how this applies to predicting lottery numbers. All of it is hindsight.

Miami,FL
                    United States
                    Member #760
                    October 7, 2002
                    267 Posts
                    Posted: April 27, 2003, 11:20 am - IP Logged

My method of play doesn't require buying a lot of tickets.I spend anywhere from 5 to 20 dollars no more and that's for all the games.And we don't lose more than quick-pick players or anyone else if anything it would be equal,but for players who are PRO's they win more than they lose and quick-pick or luck number players lose more than they win by far.So get your facts

straight.I get better statements from VISIONDUDE at least he knows more about what he says then you do.And

I'm not getting HYPER I'm just having FUN tearing you up!! Okay well play time is over the discussion has ended thanks for your participation!!!!

And Have a Wonderful Day!!!!

South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #491
                      July 16, 2002
                      837 Posts
                      Posted: April 27, 2003, 11:58 am - IP Logged

You can't prove anything you say, Lottowiz. So what's the point. You refuse to post any of your picks. Your excuse is that you have nothing to prove. Sure. That's a good excuse. It sounds pretty lame to me. I will let you in on a little secret. I am psychic. I have predicted many major world dvents in the last couple of years. Of course, I'm not going to write any of my predictions down. I don't have to prove anything to you or anyone else.

Miami,FL
                        United States
                        Member #760
                        October 7, 2002
                        267 Posts
                        Posted: April 27, 2003, 1:37 pm - IP Logged

I don't need too prove anything too you just like you don't need too prove your so called psychic abilities too me.And you just contradicted yourself if

my refusing too post any numbers is being lame then your just as lame for not posting any predictions.And you being Psychic doesn't make you special I studied

Astrology,Numerology,Tarot,Magic and Psychic Phenomena

for 5 yrs and everyone has psychic ability too some degree some more than others,Aries,Gemini,Aquarius and Pisces have strong psychic characteristics and abilities especialy if they are fully developed.I am able too forsee many things in my own life and others that are close too me through dreams.So your not impressing me one bit by saying your "PSYCHIC",and here's the $50,000 question if your so "PSYCHIC" how come you haven't won the Lottery? I know that some Psychics are able too predict numbers Ken Dickkerson is one of them(have you heard of him?).I knew there was something weird about you you psychics think you know everything.Me and Ken Dickkerson got into a heated debate on another Lottery Forum for the same reasons

he kept saying it's just luck and no system or software can increase your chances only looking at Tea Leaves,Kirlian Photography,Astrology and Numerology numbers and other psychic methods can help you.Well I used some of those methods and they are no better than what I'm doing now in fact I've hit more times using my methods than I did using Astrology,Bio-Rythms,Numerology

and Tarot techniques.Everybody on this planet has the same ability that you do it's just that a lot of them don't pay attention or don't understand or are aware what's happening when it occurs.I was the same way until I started investigating and studying too find out what was going on.I knew my X-wife was going too have a baby and 2 months later she did,and I didn't even know she was pregnant at the time I just had a dream that she was and told her about it.So you see I'm Psychic too maybe not as much as you are but I still have the gift.

South Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #491
                          July 16, 2002
                          837 Posts
                          Posted: April 27, 2003, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

I was being sarcastic when I said I was psychic. I don't believe anyone is psychic. There has never been a successful double-blind psychic test. Not one. Astrology is pretty lame also. The hospital building would affect you more than any planet in the universe.(besides earth). Ok, so there may be some force in the universe we haven't found yet. But these forces would apply to black holes, quasars, and the almost infinite number of stars and planets that we have not discovered. Yet these are not figured in when you make predictions. Why does the time of your birth matter? Does the mother somehow protect the fetus from all those unknown forces?

Numerology? Somehow the name you are given at birth was preordained to coincide with the date of your birth and to be coordinated with certain numbers so that certain special people (the numerologists taking your money) could calculate from this data who you are and what you will be. Sure.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19817 Posts
                            Posted: April 27, 2003, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

Gentlemen,

I am psychic, I predict that neither one of you will win a jackpot within the next month.  Please post in one month if I am wrong.

RJOh 

South Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #491
                              July 16, 2002
                              837 Posts
                              Posted: April 27, 2003, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

RJOh, I think it would be a fa