Welcome Guest
You last visited October 21, 2017, 10:10 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Why are we getting into a pissing match

Topic closed. 40 replies. Last post 14 years ago by Lottowiz34.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
East Jordan, MI
United States
Member #2
June 1, 2001
675 Posts
Posted: May 17, 2003, 2:07 pm - IP Logged

Cash-O,

You are the one who "gave out too many numbers" because every number you gave is multiplied by the number of states you posted for.

I "gave out" 10 numbers. (One State)

If you gave out even 10 numbers to all states like I do for only one state.  You are actually giving out 10 numbers x 50 States = 500 numbers.

Atlanta Georgia
    United States
    Member #96
    January 23, 2002
    8965 Posts
    Posted: May 17, 2003, 2:12 pm - IP Logged

See, you still son't get, way too smart for me. Oh by the way, I just looked and seen I had another hit, right in the middle of the sheets yesterday

Quebec 453 bx

That's 19 sir, 19 states, 50 numbers, need I say more, 19 of 25.

649 Straight Western Canada.

20 sir, 20.

I bet you can't do that. And you get 50 choices.

Can you hit 20 states in a day.

These numbers are not in the Cash3ology ttt's they all are in the Hot Picks, all of them.

Reds Hot Sheet Instruction Layout

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/293797

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
      Clarksville
      United States
      Member #487
      July 15, 2002
      17638 Posts
      Posted: May 17, 2003, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

I think this is so not needed.  Red posts many hits for various states.  If you don't understand his methodolgy..don't knock it.  It does work..  I am a personal player and if I want to play 50 numbers, I will play them.  You cannot try to guess how a person will play.  I have worked in a lottery store and I am here to tell you that 50 numbers is nothing...I have seen players play as much as 3 to 600.00 on 1 draw., so don't say what people won't do.  If they think that they have the "hit" for today, they will go all out!!!  I am surprised at how animosity can creep up in a forum as friendly as this.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

counselor's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg

United States
        Member #757
        October 6, 2002
        98 Posts
        Posted: May 17, 2003, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

RED,
        I for one appreciate all of the free information you have provided me. Yes, I have paid to attend your seminars, but the free info you have given me has been invaluable. Thank you for doing what you do best.

Ga Counselor

counselor

Atlanta Georgia
          United States
          Member #96
          January 23, 2002
          8965 Posts
          Posted: May 17, 2003, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

Thanks GC & LOL. You two have just deserved a free month inside the inner circle where the Hot Sheets are. Please remind me on Mon so I can contact my web guy. Please let me know the name that you both registered as. Casho.

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
            Clarksville
            United States
            Member #487
            July 15, 2002
            17638 Posts
            Posted: May 17, 2003, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Will do...

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

stick's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

United States
              Member #1266
              March 14, 2003
              58 Posts
              Posted: May 17, 2003, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

Red, i used to have respect for you, that is until now; you are acting like a spoiled 10 year old and now you are rewarding members with a free list if they say something nice about you; how sick is this.

you shouldn't be such a braggerd, it may come back to haunt you. maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to pattern yourself after the more respectable older members in this forum.

The more bragging you do the more friends you are going to loose; think about it!!!

Atlanta Georgia
                United States
                Member #96
                January 23, 2002
                8965 Posts
                Posted: May 17, 2003, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

I don't think you know what a friend is. Not a true friend, a true friend doesn't leave when it gets rough, my friend. It's my site and you can ask them, I promised them both numbers and things before, it's belongs to me, I can give it out all I want. Think about that, bragging is one thing, but um telling the truth, the numbers did fall, and will continue.And I don't pattern myself after nobody, um in a class of my own, friend. You must didn't hit today, what got you wired up anyway?

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                  Member #14
                  November 9, 2001
                  31615 Posts
                  Posted: May 17, 2003, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

cash-0 and george i find you both very good. keep up the postings. cash-o - you and i go back a long way!!!!!

Atlanta Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #96
                    January 23, 2002
                    8965 Posts
                    Posted: May 17, 2003, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Thanks EmilyG, I love doing this. Most people wouldn't believe how dedicated I am to this. But um sure you do, um very sure you do. EmilyG, do you remember when I had those 10 straight hits in a row for Ga, um sure you Cashed in on Casho. Did you happended to get that (6517) Ga Midday, that was on the back of the sheet today.  That's 5 numbers this week that was on the back of that sheet.  

tomatin2002's avatar - moon

Mexico
                      Member #1449
                      April 30, 2003
                      49 Posts
                      Posted: May 17, 2003, 5:55 pm - IP Logged

hi cash34ologist, i dont talk so much in this forum because everytime that i talk somebody attack me, i need to tell you that of course you are very good and the people here need to recognize that because also is important for you to be recognize for everybody like one of the best, i give you lots of credits for hit 20 states with 50 numbers but you need to understand that for the people who design systems that is not and incredible thing , i mean is a great thing but the challenge is hit the numbers with less than 50 numbers that is the challenge for us , because the porpuse of this game is win money investing less , because people cannot spent 50 dollars buying numbers that is the point and of course playing 50 numbers you are going to hit lots of states that is for sure everybody can hit lots of states playing 50 numbers and i can prove you that  but  dont forget that this challenge must be just for the benefit of the people and if you are the best ok we need to recognize it but before that you need to prove it so i accept your challenge my numbers against your numbers and we are going to start with 50 numbers for all the states ok, do you agree to start on monday? then of course we are going down to 40 ,30 ,etc so

im going to post my numbers on monday morning ok and we will see if you are the best, i like this challenge because good work need to be recognize so this is the opportunity ok

thanks and see you around

tomatin

Atlanta Georgia
                        United States
                        Member #96
                        January 23, 2002
                        8965 Posts
                        Posted: May 17, 2003, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Remember, everytime I post here I don't post 50 numbers. I have posted only 1 at time, 2 or 3, and all of them fell within a few drawings, where you around then, do I need to go grab a few post with less than 50 numbers and show that they fell like crazy. Look at my website at the $$638$$ posted by itself for a reason. Look at the 10 Cash 4 numbers that I put on the site and 8 of them fell within 6 days, and are still falling. One fell today, only 10 Cash 4 numbers now, and just look how they fell. Look at the post called $$$$$$Big Money$$$$$$ and see how many numbers are there only 2, and look how long it took before they fell, always within a few drawings. Now, if someone else post 50 numbers and hit 20 states I will just hush my mouth, until then.....but I will be looking for your numbers. You and Jazzy, he's been a little quiet, and oh, are we doing Cash 4 too or not, Cash 3 is kinda boring to be honest with you.

East Jordan, MI
                          United States
                          Member #2
                          June 1, 2001
                          675 Posts
                          Posted: May 17, 2003, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Cash-O,

I have those 50 numbers to go head-to-head with yours for all states.  Let's shoot for Monday since not all states draw on Sunday.

...../George

I hope you understand that my point with all of this today is that less is more.  You don't have to generate a huge amount of numbers to hit.

Monday I will show you how easy it is to hit more than 20 States in one day, if you know what you're doing with 50 numbers.

tomatin2002's avatar - moon

Mexico
                            Member #1449
                            April 30, 2003
                            49 Posts
                            Posted: May 17, 2003, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

Hi Cash-O, I believe you but you send a challenge to everybody so I take your challenge.  It is time that you prove that you are the best.  This is a good opportunity.  Don't leave all the viewers with the benifit of the doubt.  We will start like you said with 50 numbers then we are going down like you said 40, 30, 20, etc.  And all the people in this forum will recognize your work.  So, I'm going to put my numbers on Monday and I'm not talking for anyone else, I'm not against you, and I'm not with anybody because most of them don't like me.  It is just a challenge, that's it and Sedertree is going to post numbers too and I need to tell him that he really knows about math and probability so is going to be a good challenge..3 of us. 

Thank you and post your numbers because Sedertree and I are going to post ours, then after finish with cash 3 yes we are going to do the challenge in cash 4. 

Tomatin

East Jordan, MI
                              United States
                              Member #2
                              June 1, 2001
                              675 Posts
                              Posted: May 17, 2003, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Tomatin,

Thanks for