Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Magig 17 Numbers for Texas Eve

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 14 years ago by everett.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Pacific Northwest
United States
Member #1229
March 6, 2003
707 Posts
Posted: May 28, 2003, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

IWish,

The version that was out before 5:40 (LPT = LotteryPost Time) was incorrect and requested a password immediately. I corrected that shortly afterwards and it should be fine now.

Please retry and let me know what happens

Pacific Northwest
    United States
    Member #1229
    March 6, 2003
    707 Posts
    Posted: May 28, 2003, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Sandy,

Good you hear that the change worked.

Pricing: First of all I appreciate your $20 comment, which makes me feel good, because apparently that is about what I charge for my Excel tools (if sold separately, or all of them for less then fifty).

I guess the secret that you found out now is what my royalty payments to Bradley are.

There is always the option to buy the system in the beginning of the week and hope for the winners at the end of the week with the remaining 15$ and the system is more or less free.

Evaluation Time: 10 times is accessing the software, not draws, Sandy.When you start it once in the morning and end it later during the day you have exactly the minimum of 10 days you were hoping for.

Thanks again for your thought. I agree with a lot of them.

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
      Clarkston, Michigan
      United States
      Member #76
      January 6, 2002
      8528 Posts
      Posted: May 29, 2003, 3:37 am - IP Logged

Thank you for clearing that 10 draws up...........gives people time to experiment

Sandy

cadl's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
        Austin
        United States
        Member #1559
        May 23, 2003
        228 Posts
        Posted: May 29, 2003, 5:08 am - IP Logged

everett, you say the system depends on the last draw--does that mean the evening numbers depend on the day draw, or the previous evening?  thanks for posting texas.

don 

Pacific Northwest
          United States
          Member #1229
          March 6, 2003
          707 Posts
          Posted: May 29, 2003, 8:29 am - IP Logged

Don,

Thanks for your question.

The test results and the posts I did here on LP are based on Evening to Evening, Midday to Midday.

This question is a very interesting one. It is discussed very much among system users. There are quite a few, who are strictly "combining" or "integrating" Midday with Evening.

I - personally - separate Midday and Evening drawings, I base that on experience with my tools and subjective observations.

Pacific Northwest
            United States
            Member #1229
            March 6, 2003
            707 Posts
            Posted: May 30, 2003, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

Got my local Washington hit last night already.

Good Luck

hosni's avatar - hosni
              Escondido, CA
              United States
              Member #70
              December 31, 2001
              12886 Posts
              Posted: May 30, 2003, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi All, Had a Box win in CA this Midday with number 485. Both the Magic-17 program predicted it,

http://tciworld.com/ORACLE2/download.htm

and also the New Oracle program had a Box hit predicted,

http://tciworld.com/THEMAGIC17/download.htm

Retired Grumman Aerospace Corporation F-14 Tomcat AVIONICS Field Engineer Extraordinaire

Pacific Northwest
                United States
                Member #1229
                March 6, 2003
                707 Posts
                Posted: May 30, 2003, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Looks like the system hit even in Michigan today.

Pacific Northwest
                  United States
                  Member #1229
                  March 6, 2003
                  707 Posts
                  Posted: May 31, 2003, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

And another Michigan hit. This time Midday.

alvardo's avatar - wings2
                    Nassau
                    Bahamas
                    Member #1258
                    March 12, 2003
                    2713 Posts
                    Posted: June 3, 2003, 6:43 am - IP Logged

everette how can I get a hold of the magic 17 lotto and the Oracle softwear   

Pacific Northwest
                      United States
                      Member #1229
                      March 6, 2003
                      707 Posts
                      Posted: June 3, 2003, 9:55 am - IP Logged

Alvardo, did you download the demo versions yet?

You can download those at http://tciworld.com/THEMAGIC17/download.htm and http://www.tciworld.com/ORACLE2/download.htm

Email me for the Tools User Group discount.

Clarkston, Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #76
                        January 6, 2002
                        8528 Posts
                        Posted: June 3, 2003, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Everett, I have just been informed by a friend that the Magic 17 hit Michigan again....wtg.  Also, thanks for taking care of that little matter I PM'd you on....it is working fine.

When I went to your page, I found out you are from Washington State.  I lived there 5 years ago for 3 years in the Tri-Cities (Richland).  I had a store there called Deja Vu Multimedia. I sold used and new cds and fixed them and recorded them and did graphic arts for some cd covers for the local bands. You might keep your eye open in Seattle for a singer called Duncan Pryce---my favorite singer and if you can track down his cd, you can see my art work........lol...  I have been to Everett, Washington many times on my buying trips to Seattle.  I have a friend who lives in Everett.  I used to love to go to Pike Place Market in downtown Seattle although the parking was a hassle.  Anyway, keep up the good work..........make us some more programs...........lol...............

Sandy

Pacific Northwest
                          United States
                          Member #1229
                          March 6, 2003
                          707 Posts
                          Posted: June 4, 2003, 9:42 am - IP Logged

Sandy,

Thanks for your message.

Interesting to hear from your "Washington" past. I like Blues too. Are you talking about Duncan's "Wise up to Street Ways?" CD? Is that your cover art? I lived in downtown Seattle during that time, enjoyed Pike Place, Ballard and the area. Lots of good music (and beer) in Seattle.

I am currently trying out the PICK 4 version of  The Magic 17. Initially it was supposed to be a Magic 34 or something. But I think I can keep it to 17 numbers though.

Thanks for the positive feedback. One problem developers usually have with demo or test versions is, that most of the time people only comment when something does not work. Apparently that is not the case here. Thanks again, Sandy...

alvardo's avatar - wings2
                            Nassau
                            Bahamas
                            Member #1258
                            March 12, 2003
                            2713 Posts
                            Posted: June 4, 2003, 11:10 am - IP Logged

the demo version wont download to my system properly the only thing that comes throught is the iformation about the system it self, please do some numbers for late night illinois tonight thank you

Clarkston, Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #76
                              January 6, 2002
                              8528 Posts
                              Posted: June 4, 2003, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

Everett, nope not on that Cd.......I left 3 years ago...I think that cd came later....Duncan was beggin' me to come back.........lol....I think that was too expensive for him.

I did the artwork on "Covers"  and "Originals" for Duncan Pryce.  I also made the cds for those 2 discs. I talk to Duncan on the phone every once in awhile.........he is leaving his band I hear and going solo..  He has such a great voice; I hope he makes it.  If you see him live, make sure and tell him you know Sandy who used to make his cds.

I also did the artwork and made Cd's for the Black Cat Bone Blues Band.  Duncan was part of that band also.As you can see, I love the BLUES. The best part of doing that kind of work was that I got to see all the gigs.......

Everett, I am trying to give you some positive feedback.  If a system works, I support it.  If it doesn't, I sure voice it.  The track record in Michigan is good of late but my friend backtested it way back and it is a spotty program here in Michigan. 

Sandy