Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 12:28 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you know at least one number!

Topic closed. 92 replies. Last post 13 years ago by hummer2.

Page 2 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
Member #14
November 9, 2001
31541 Posts
Posted: June 12, 2003, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

thanks. will look. emily

Pacific Northwest
    United States
    Member #1229
    March 6, 2003
    707 Posts
    Posted: June 12, 2003, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

Orange,

in regards to the wheel you mentioned. Below I copied the Fire & Ice hit In Cal of today.

The system does exactly the "key number" wheeling, using the "hot" numbers as key numbers, when the Cold Hot Filter Settings are set to HCC meaning one Hot number in every selection.

Now I like the add the HHC part meaning that in addition the system also adds all combinations with both Hot numbers together which happens fairly often as well. So in your example also add 781 782 783 784 785.

The problem of course - as always - is what numbers to pick for the wheel and to - wihtin the numbers - position the digits correctly to hit potential straights...

In the wheel that hit today in Cal the "key numbers" were the HOT  6 and 9 and the other numbers COLD  0, 8, 2, 3 and 7.

I also noticed but did not really analyse that completely yet that a 2 key 8 number wheel is inferior to a 3 key 6 number wheel. Might interesting to look into that.

Good Luck

Following for Fun the combined Midday/Evening Draw Selection:

Fire & Ice PICK 3 Wheeling System
    Date: Wed Jun 11 23:18:41 PDT 2003
    Draw entries: 10
    197 941 935 086 477 959 312 462 456 156

Hot#: 2(69)
    Cold#: 5(08237)

Hot/Cold Filters:
    CCH CHH
    Number Filters:
    Singles

Playing Suggestions: 25
    890 209 608 609 093 620 698 829 603 628
    629 709 893 293 670 693 798 863 623 678
    679 729 627 793 763

Amarillo/Austin
      United States
      Member #1424
      April 25, 2003
      696 Posts
      Posted: June 13, 2003, 7:37 am - IP Logged

Everett:

Will try it!  Thanks!

Orangeman

washington
        United States
        Member #1276
        March 17, 2003
        89 Posts
        Posted: June 13, 2003, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Question to all:

I just started following pick3, wa. daily game.

winning #'s for past five days:

263 6/12

Looking at the,  HCC, CHH wheel.

I have the three Hot #'s as ~ 2-3-9, three Cold #'s as 6-5-0.

My Gut wants to play HCC as 265  and the CHH as 039.

straight/box.

Since 930 fell four draws back, should I switch to:

HCC, CHH , 365 and 029.

Is there a rule of thumb for playing digits that have fallen in the recent past?

TIA

Pacific Northwest
          United States
          Member #1229
          March 6, 2003
          707 Posts
          Posted: June 13, 2003, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

cotti47 and orange.

Here today's example in WA using the wheel and both key numbers.

This afternoon's Wheel includes straight hit

Fire & Ice PICK 3 Wheeling System
          Date: Fri Jun 13 16:49:02 PDT 2003
          Draw entries: 10 Note: The last ten draws are the best number.
          263 829 174 930 337 842 537 412 095 876

Hot#: 2(73) Here the two hot "Key" digits F&I picked.
          Cold#: 5(01564) Here the five cold numbers. All of the predictions I show here use these standards 2 Hot, 5 cold.

Hot/Cold Filters:
          CCH CHH
          Number Filters:
          Singles

Playing Suggestions: 25
          301 503 701 703 351 603 705 713 403 613
          706 751 753 341 653 704 761 763 354 741
          743 756 643 754 764
          Straight hit using the wheel and its internal digit positioning feature. Can't be more perfect. 

All played boxed/straight - perfect result. Excellent end of a Friday the 13th. Download it and check it yourself!.

As of the question concerning the 3 hot, 3 cold. My opinion and of course intregrated into Fire & Ice. is the following.

More cold numbers than hot numbers. I worked on that for a long time and it is used to a certain extent in all of my tools. For a decent priced wheel 2 hot / 5 cold is perfect., 3 hot / 6 cold better than 2 / 8, lowest option in my opinion 2 hot / 3 cold. Never equal hot/cold, always more cold than hot.

Let a program decide the hot and cold numbers. And give it enough numbers to decide. With the five numbers you showed there is no distinction between the 7 and the 2 - other than that the 2 came more recently - which does not necessarily make it a better hot number.

If you take a pool of the last ten draws it should not matter which one of the numbers came more or less recent. It should be dventually stirctly on how often the numbers appear and some side effects. Why? If these 10 numbers arr your "sample" from which you want to make future assumptions, they should all have the same "value". That's what I found out and that's what I use, and that's what I play and what - at least sometimes - apparently works.

Amarillo/Austin
            United States
            Member #1424
            April 25, 2003
            696 Posts
            Posted: June 14, 2003, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

Everett and Cotti47:

What do you think about Lotto Pro for tracking hot and cold in the Fire and Ice system?

Orangeman

Amarillo/Austin
              United States
              Member #1424
              April 25, 2003
              696 Posts
              Posted: June 14, 2003, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

Everyone:

One personal note on Pick 3.  I don't play after doubles and triples are drawn because I don't have enough information to work with using my system.  Does anyone have any thoughts on this???

Orangeman

Pacific Northwest
                United States
                Member #1229
                March 6, 2003
                707 Posts
                Posted: June 14, 2003, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Orange....

My philosophy is NO tracking. The connection between ancient draws and today's PICK 3 draw is - to me - non-existent. The draw is now, probability says there is no connection between the draws. But it is also clear that 123 is not coming 5 times in a row.

So the middle is to evaluate the recent (very recent draws) and see what happened often, and what did happen not as often or not at all, combine that and come up with some decent numbers. That is a strategy and that is why all the tools and systems I am using, designing and offer are not based on large history files.

So I do not need any tracking. If I put 10 previous numbers in (or depending on the system, 1 or 3), the system evaluates according to the strategy, provides the potential likely numbers and presents them in a readable and usable form. It does not matter whether the person who operates lottery machines had a bad day, or whatever set of balls he used. 

Doubles/Triples...interesting comment and question. I played wiht that situation for a while too. But I dventually eliminated that problem by changing the focus.

Here my thought for you:  If your systems are mainly based on the outcome of non-double and non-triple numbers, there is for example the option to view them as somehting that never happened. If you are only predicting those numbers, than see a double/triple drawing as no drawing. That is a concept to try. You can check it with tracking etc.

There is of course more to it. But I have to save some stuff for the new Lottery Magazine that will come out shortly.

Good Luck

Prometheus1's avatar - trace9

United States
                  Member #1344
                  April 6, 2003
                  177 Posts
                  Posted: June 14, 2003, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

quote- Everett

"probability says there is no connection between the draws"

You have to be kidding! Your systems may be biased toward total ignorance, and they may have multiple filters against logic,  science, and the laws of probability, but please don't post this kind of stuff. You seem a polite, otherwise bright person in regard to several aspects of the lottery, but this statement is absurd. Please reconsider your statement, and mollify the older players. 

Das ist nicht richtig! Air ist mit Wolken bedeckt.     

PROMETHEUS       

Pacific Northwest
                    United States
                    Member #1229
                    March 6, 2003
                    707 Posts
                    Posted: June 14, 2003, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

Prometheus,

Do not use my words out of context. I am stating a position, that I do not believe in tracking of history information, and my strategy on how to evaluate data and find potential hitting picks.

I guess I miss your point. Maybe I have to be native speaker to understand it.

The German word for Air is "Luft".

Good Luck

DonnaH's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                      South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #1738
                      June 23, 2003
                      39 Posts
                      Posted: June 25, 2003, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

I am a new lottery player.... Can some of your wisdom-filled player help me out and explain this a little more.  I certainly would appreciate it!

Thomas Covenant's avatar - money
                        South Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #491
                        July 16, 2002
                        837 Posts
                        Posted: June 25, 2003, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi DonnaH, I'll try to explain. The vast majority of people who play the lottery will never win the jackpot. The lottery is random. A lot of people can't accept that. People don't like not having control over things in their life. Buying and using a lottery system gives people a sense of control and hope of winning. Figuring out the next drawing is just the next jackpot away. If you want to get a system and use it, fine, you'll have just as much chance of winning as any other method. But no more.

Okay, now I believe you can predict lottery numbers

DonnaH's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                          South Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #1738
                          June 23, 2003
                          39 Posts
                          Posted: June 25, 2003, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Thomas for your insight.  I know I am one of these people that will never win the Jackpot but I love research.  Right now I am reading on permutations(anybody's views on that????) I guess I could research something a little more fun.  The lottery is like a puzzle to me that I want to figure out.  Just courious..... Are you a quick pick kind of guy????

Keep the advice rolling

Thomas Covenant's avatar - money
                            South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #491
                            July 16, 2002
                            837 Posts
                            Posted: June 25, 2003, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Quick pick and only o

Okay, now I believe you can predict lottery numbers

Lottowiz34's avatar - spider
                              Miami,FL
                              United States
                              Member #760
                              October 7, 2002
                              267 Posts
                              Posted: June 25, 2003, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

DonnaH here is another point of view about playing the Lottery games.First of all you have 2 types of players the first believes you can't win no matter what you try to do too increase your chances and should only use quick-picks while the second believes you can increase your chances using a strategy or system to help you select numbers too play.If you are Type 1 then go buy some quick-picks if your Type 2 than stick around and you'll find a lot of helpful tips and information too help you win playing Pick-3/4 games.I'm Type 2 and firmly believe you can increase your chances using strategies after playing quick-picks for many years with no hits and finally getting hits after learning how too select my own numbers.