Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:07 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If you know at least one number!

Topic closed. 92 replies. Last post 13 years ago by hummer2.

Page 4 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
light on my feet
United States
Member #356
May 20, 2002
2744 Posts
Posted: June 26, 2003, 10:22 pm - IP Logged
Quote: Originally posted by Lottowiz34 on June 26, 2003

I'm the first to admit Steve Player probably does make more money selling his systems than he does winning from using them but he has won anywhere from $40,0000-$150,000 or more using them over a period of time and no other developer can say that.

something isn't adding up lottowiz? in a previous post above you stated that your business partner did extensive "research" on mr. player. you know, the comment you made about that he "knew" mr. player's win/loss record? if that is really true you would have accurate intimate knowledge of the figures. given that supposed "knowledge", why is there such a huge gap ($110,000) in your representation? and maybe more?

seems to me that your "friend" really doesn't "know" or you are "covering" for mr. player. care to clarify?

VDQPLS

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

Thomas Covenant's avatar - money
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #491
    July 16, 2002
    837 Posts
    Posted: June 27, 2003, 5:30 am - IP Logged

Good call V-dude!

Okay, now I believe you can predict lottery numbers

Lottowiz34's avatar - spider
      Miami,FL
      United States
      Member #760
      October 7, 2002
      267 Posts
      Posted: June 27, 2003, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

Well VisionDude I'm not gonna get into that with you like you did with LottoCheatah,I only know from the info I recieved if it's wrong than it's wrong WHO REALLY CARES? it's possibly there's something I missed but if your so obsessed with this WINS versus LOSSES thing like you were with LottoCheatah than go do the research yourself I'm not trying to cover for Mr.Player I don't work for him so I have no reason too.And further more I only stated what he won from what I discovered and I did admit he probably makes more from selling than from using them.But he has won more than $150,000 if he loss more than he won than that's something I possibly didn't get accurate confirmation on.What $110,000 difference are you referring to anyway?

light on my feet
        United States
        Member #356
        May 20, 2002
        2744 Posts
        Posted: June 27, 2003, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

lottowiz,

who cares? everybody that is interested in the truth anyway. money and hope is exchanged in here. when people like you post something as if it is truth, others will line up. maybe you didn't get all the information. maybe your business partner isn't as good as you thought about his research abilities. either way this stuff matters because it dispenses false hope.

i don't apologize for requireing truth in advertising.

wins VS losses is the perfect standard/barometer that measures a persons ability to beat the house edge.

since people play for money when they play the lottery,

the amount you win VS the amount you lose tells the WHOLE story.

obssesion with win/loss....no.

a stickler for truth in advertising....you "BET".

VDQPLS

Miami,FL
          United States
          Member #760
          October 7, 2002
          267 Posts
          Posted: June 27, 2003, 10:25 pm - IP Logged

My partner did the best he could so it's not our fault if we didn't get all the facts.We don't work for him and could care less how much he makes or loses.I'm not selling anything Steve is so everyone has a mind to decide whether they want his systems or can afford them.I applaud your aggressiveness in searching for the truth and I didn't think my partner was GIFTED in researching his winnings he went thru the same channels Thonas did and more.But anyway like I said before your looking out for the Underdog which is what your good at.As for me I'll keep using my Expertise in this area and make my final decisions on what software or system is worth buying.

NY
            United States
            Member #1359
            April 11, 2003
            136 Posts
            Posted: June 28, 2003, 7:26 am - IP Logged

L34:

Isn't your expertise playing with dolls.  Voodoo dolls, right?  Or is it Barbie dolls too?

Miami,FL
              United States
              Member #760
              October 7, 2002
              267 Posts
              Posted: June 28, 2003, 9:02 am - IP Logged

No it's playing with your M**THER!!!!

Miami,FL
                United States
                Member #760
                October 7, 2002
                267 Posts
                Posted: June 28, 2003, 9:13 am - IP Logged

Yes,but some members are only here because they like to

cause TROUBLE or put other members down for there opinion or preferred method of playing the games.Those are the ones who will never WIN a major jackpot or even

comprehend the information provided and discussed here.

I just hope those individuals don't start crap with you like they did with me and LottoCheatah.You seem very knowledgeable and professional about playing the Lottery

and that's good because the more you know the more you increase your chances of winning.Hey VisionDude just for the record I wasn't referring to you your okay in my book whenever me and you disagree we atleast act civilised towards each other Thomas Covenant as well.

NY
                  United States
                  Member #1359
                  April 11, 2003
                  136 Posts
                  Posted: June 28, 2003, 9:26 am - IP Logged

Stop kissing VD's ass L34.  Why are you always so damn hyper.  There is no war between members.  Again, I'm simply correcting your stupid mistakes and comments.  We're not out to get you.  We're out to teach you no matter how slow you are.  One day, you'll get it.

Miami,FL
                    United States
                    Member #760
                    October 7, 2002
                    267 Posts
                    Posted: June 28, 2003, 9:56 am - IP Logged

I'm too smart too listen to someone like you,your the one that is Hyper I never said anyone was out too get me

I'm just saying people like you have nothing better to do than act like morons. Kissing A** is your job remember? the only stupid comments and remarks in here are yours I really think there's something wrong with you I think your intimidated by me for some reason.People who insult,and make sarcastic remarks in order to make a point are slow uneducated and have problems in there personal life.The only reason I made the comment to VisionDude is I don't want to insult him by placing him in the same category as you.You have got too be the WORST member in here I have never seen any one act so ridiculous as you.And quit trying to get others involved there's no "WE" it's just "YOU" even Orangeman has come to his senses and that's probably because he's a lot more civilised and educated than you

are.No one else is complaining about how I respond to subjects in here just you and no one else is trying to

"HELP" teach me anything.Your the only imbecile that want's to "MESSAGE STALK" me why did you start this thing all over again anyway everything was quiet then you had to make another stupid remark towards me.Oh well

you'll get what's coming too you I'm sure so I'll just sit back and wait and enjoy it.Your giving me way to much attention you need to give it too your wife and 2 kids instead.

DonnaH's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                      South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #1738
                      June 23, 2003
                      39 Posts
                      Posted: June 28, 2003, 9:56 am - IP Logged

As a new member, and I see everyone's opinions.  Mr. don't askjeeves....... It is my opinion that you have issues....... and those issues don't belong in this forum.  Just an opinion take it for what it is worth.  There is more than being a winner in a lottery, how about a winner of friendships and courtesy....

Miami,FL
                        United States
                        Member #760
                        October 7, 2002
                        267 Posts
                        Posted: June 28, 2003, 10:09 am - IP Logged

DonnaH, AskJeeves just informed me that he isn't old enough to drink which makes him a "KID" anyone under 21 is just wet behind the ears so that explains why he's acting this way.I was giving him a compliment by mentioning he had a wife and 2 kids because I thought he was an ADULT acting like a child but he REALLY is a CHILD.I'm well over the age of 18,19 or 20 or whatever age he is probably 16 or 17.There should be an age limit in here, no one under 21 because it's quite obvious he has a lot of growing up left to do.

Miami,FL
                          United States
                          Member #760
                          October 7, 2002
                          267 Posts
                          Posted: June 28, 2003, 10:29 am - IP Logged

Now that his true age has been revealed I am no longer going too respond to his "CHILDISH REMARKS" I see now that he can't help the way he is and acts the only solution is to ingnore what can't be "HELPED" and in this case his "SANITY" and "INTELLIGENCE" "Have a nice day and enjoy the Forum" "ASKJEEVES".This mess is over and done with!!!!!

light on my feet
                            United States
                            Member #356
                            May 20, 2002
                            2744 Posts
                            Posted: June 28, 2003, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

prometheus,

thanks for yo

NY
                              United States
                              Member #1359
                              April 11, 2003
                              136 Posts
                              Posted: June 29, 2003, 11:53 am - IP Logged

L34:

Since when do people consider someone an adult if he or she is at leaset 21.  Give me a break!  I'm 19 and you're calling me a kid? The last time I checked some 18 yr old high school basketball player just signed a 90 Million contract with Nike.  I don't think Nike would be throwing money away at kids.

If I'm old enough to vote, I'm definitely an adult.  L34:  you're 36 yrs old, almost  twice my age.  you can be old enough to be my dad so act like an adult for once.