Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 3:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Lotto Cheatah awesome win performance

Topic closed. 80 replies. Last post 13 years ago by askjeeves.

Page 4 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
light on my feet
United States
Member #356
May 20, 2002
2744 Posts
Posted: June 24, 2003, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

cheetah,

your subtle half truth that was misleading WAS that you finished first (for the canadian group). you "forgot" to mention where you finished overall and the fact that after 100 draws a day for 35 days ($3,500), you didn't even make your money back. you deliberately implied that you finished first.       m i s l e a d i n g

people can do whatever they want with their money and i won't have anything to say about it UNTIL someone either outright lies or they pull the half truth game. then i will play fill in the blanks for those who can't.

after that if they buy your software, that is their choice. (sigh)

VDQPLS

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

JAZZY JASPER's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg

United States
    Member #786
    October 14, 2002
    2723 Posts
    Posted: June 24, 2003, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

Hmmn

"It's not easy, being, GREEN! "

lottocheatah's avatar - lc

Canada
      Member #385
      June 6, 2002
      206 Posts
      Posted: June 24, 2003, 12:52 pm - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by Lottowiz34 on June 20, 2003

Well here's what I got from the whole thing,LottoCheatah
      can "HIT" 3,4 or 5 numbers but not as often as a player would like and you could lose more than you spent trying too do so.So my advice is too play strategically
      by using 5 different depth settings 10 combinations for each every month which is $50 each game.I have the program myself and in my opinion it's okay but I think it's quite capable of doing a lot more.Ron has added many features which I think are good but I would like it
      if a player could enter his own 10-12 numbers and let the program arrange them into combination amounts of his choosing like 20-50 etc...I never really liked programs that automatically selected and wheeled numbers using a RNG or Prediction Engine even though some Prediction Engines can do better than RNG.The only program in my opinion that automatically selects and wheels numbers and is "GOOD" at it is MaxHitPro.But it let's you enter your own numbers than wheels your selections in the amount you choose which is what I prefer.So for now I'll hold on to LottoCheatah until it
      get's better or if Ron adds the feature I mentioned.

I recognize your handle as that of a registered Lotto Cheatah user. I believe you came on board in January this year, or there-abouts.

I don't think you will see the wheeling feature you asked for in Lotto Cheatah. While both the wheel and Lotto Cheatah build their picks from a set of possible numbers, that is where the similarity ends. Lotto Cheatah also builds the set of possible numbers, based on their probability of hitting. It calculates the probability of hitting  from analysis of past performance of that number in interaction with all the other numbers over time. 

Your strategy of spreading your picks over a depth span is a good one. I have found that hot pick settings usually span a number of more-or-less contiguous pick settings. Bird of a feather flock together, so-to-speak.

Playing the default setting is also a good one. After all, if it has hit money at xx% using this setting for the past 10 games, and that is the highest winning percentage of all settings over those 10 games, then it should be a decent spot to pick from.

The flip side of this logic is also true from time to time. All things being equal, a pick setting that has underperformed over a substantial period of time should become real hot sooner or later. The analogy here is the coin toss. You can only hit heads so many times in a row before tails *must* come up.

You correct in saying that LC can hit 3's, 4's and 5's, but not as often as one would like. Indeed, one would like all their picks to be in the money all the time [I'm working on it]! The Hitometer feature was added to help you time your bets to best coincide with those times that LC is picking 3's, 4's and 5's, and avoid the times when it is not. Check out the Hit Parade at the website. Pay particular attention to the Trend Indicator [arrow] and it's numerical value. 

Thank you for using Lotto Cheatah. Good luck on the games!

Ron.

Lottowiz34's avatar - spider
        Miami,FL
        United States
        Member #760
        October 7, 2002
        267 Posts
        Posted: June 24, 2003, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

I have your program Ron and don't see what all the fuss is about it's only $12.50 and if players feel your taking others for a ride then they shouldn't buy it or just ignore your program altogether.

Canada
          Member #385
          June 6, 2002
          206 Posts
          Posted: June 24, 2003, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by visiondude on June 24, 2003

cheetah,

your subtle half truth that was misleading WAS that you finished first (for the canadian group). you "forgot" to mention where you finished overall and the fact that after 100 draws a day for 35 days ($3,500), you didn't even make your money back. you deliberately implied that you finished first.       m i s l e a d i n g

It is only misleading to your confused state of mind. The point being made was that the current version of Lotto Cheatah performs much better than the one used in the World Cup (10% vs 3%).

Money?? Who mentioned money other than you? We didn't play for money. We played buy a scoring system using the odds. This is the only way you can play different games and keep a level playing field. Money had nothing to do with it.

If you want to look at it from the point of theoretical money, then I probably would have taken the cup. You see, nobody came out [theoretically] ahead. You would have to hit the jackpot or at least two 5/6 to do that.  Even though they won the competition, the UK boys would have lost the most of all since their bets cost them a UK Bob and mine just a Canadian Peso. There's roughly a 3:1 difference in value.

people can do whatever they want with their money and i won't have anything to say about it UNTIL someone either outright lies or they pull the half truth game. then i will play fill in the blanks for those who can't.
          after that if they buy your software, that is their choice. (sigh)

VDQPLS

light on my feet
            United States
            Member #356
            May 20, 2002
            2744 Posts
            Posted: June 24, 2003, 5:38 pm - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by lottocheatah on June 24, 2003

Money?? Who mentioned money other than you? We didn't play for money. We played buy a scoring system using the odds. This is the only way you can play different games and keep a level playing field. Money had nothing to do with it.

If you want to look at it from the point of theoretical money, then I probably would have taken the cup. You see, nobody came out [theoretically] ahead. You would have to hit the jackpot or at least two 5/6 to do that.

see this is exactly what i mean. you are a semi-professional when it comes to the spin you put out to sell your product. since playing the lottery is about money (making it or losing it), how you represented yourself IS about money. you do sell a product don't you?

your "customers" who spend thier money on your product expect money, not "points". my "point" is that you mis-represented yourself and now you are doing it again.

anybody that is really interested in the truth of who you are can read the 5 pages in the link at the beginning of this thread.

you know that i especially like your quote above;

" You see, nobody came out [theoretically] ahead. You would have to hit the jackpot or at least two 5/6 to do that".

you guy's are the best in the world and none of you came out ahead with 100 combo's a day for 35 days?

that is a spectacular display of your/other's picking abilities. i can't tell other people to save their money but guess what, i can do what you do.......FOR FREE.

VDQPLS

Canada
              Member #385
              June 6, 2002
              206 Posts
              Posted: June 24, 2003, 6:58 pm - IP Logged
              Quote: Originally posted by visiondude on June 24, 2003

Quote: Originally posted by lottocheatah on June 24, 2003

If you want to look at it from the point of theoretical money, then I probably would have taken the cup. You see, nobody came out [theoretically] ahead. You would have to hit the jackpot or at least two 5/6 to do that.

see this is exactly what i mean. you are a semi-professional when it comes to the spin you put out to sell your product. since playing the lottery is about money (making it or losing it), how you represented yourself IS about money. you do sell a product don't you?
              your "customers" who spend thier money on your product expect money, not "points". my "point" is that you mis-represented yourself and now you are doing it again.

You've lost it, Dude. I made reference to a comptetition and stated my performance at "a 3% hit rate". There can be no misrepresentation here as what I stated is exactly what and how it happened. Sorry you don't like the way the World Cup is played. Perhaps if you put up the money they might reconsider...

If you want to come out ahead on the lottery you need to hit the jackpot. All it takes is once, then all the prior losses mean nothing. Lotto Cheatah gives you a better shot at that jackpot. Substantially better! Have you forgetten that at least one member of Lottery Post has already hit the jackpot with Lotto Cheatah? Perhaps Todd can post the link to his post about his Illinois Little Lotto jackpot win.

anybody that is really interested in the truth of who you are can read the 5 pages in the link at the beginning of this thread.

you know that i especially like your quote above;

" You see, nobody came out [theoretically] ahead. You would have to hit the jackpot or at least two 5/6 to do that".

you guy's are the best in the world and none of you came out ahead with 100 combo's a day for 35 days?

that is a spectacular display of your/other's picking abilities. i can't tell other people to save their money but guess what, i can do what you do.......FOR FREE.

VDQPLS

Ya, right. Sure you can. The quickpick chance of hitting 3/6 on 6/49 is 1.75% [57:1}. The first name of the game is to beat this stat. The second aim is to hit that jackpot.

I've got 24 games from 4 countries on the Lotto Cheatah menu and Lotto Cheatah is beating the quickpick odds on every single one of them. Sometimes it does better than others, but it has always beat the quickpick. Winning more, winning more often. Until you hit the jackpot, that's what its all about.

Florida
                United States
                Member #526
                October 25, 2001
                127 Posts
                Posted: June 25, 2003, 5:37 am - IP Logged

LottoCheatah,

From one developer to another, the proof was in the pudding.  You had your chance at showing a win in the playoff, just as the rest of us predictors have a chance each and every day.

Most players cannot afford the massive amount of lines that your software requires in order to guarentee a win from your overly abused "Hit Parade".  According to Gail Howard, I should be able to predict half of the numbers played, and still maintain the jackpot in those numbers.  Do I need to start posting WINHunter hit parades as well for those types of successful predictions, as according to THE Expert (herself) on everything Lottery?  I think not.

Why don't you back off and only post winning tickets as your "hit parade", instead of winning past predictions.  It get's old quick, and seems more like a sales pitch than an informative experience.  Besides that, it is very mis-leading to your customers.

And before you go taking shots at the software I produce, let's get a few facts straight:

• I don't charge a dime for my software.

• The sourcecode is publically available.

• I don't make false claims.

• I don't shove it down people's throat.

• The software predicts numbers, not lines.

• The software requires input from the user.

• Due to the shear amount of possible configurations, I don't bother with a hit parade, because I never know what "could be" predicted.

I think that should cover the basics.  And don't think for one second I am accusing you of anything in that list.  I am simply stating my stance.

Andrew

jana2002's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

United States
                  Member #629
                  August 27, 2002
                  958 Posts
                  Posted: June 25, 2003, 7:22 am - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by Andrew on June 25, 2003

LottoCheatah,

From one developer to another, the proof was in the pudding.  You had your chance at showing a win in the playoff, just as the rest of us predictors have a chance each and every day.

Most players cannot afford the massive amount of lines that your software requires in order to guarentee a win from your overly abused "Hit Parade".  According to Gail Howard, I should be able to predict half of the numbers played, and still maintain the jackpot in those numbers.  Do I need to start posting WINHunter hit parades as well for those types of successful predictions, as according to THE Expert (herself) on everything Lottery?  I think not.

Why don't you back off and only post winning tickets as your "hit parade", instead of winning past predictions.  It get's old quick, and seems more like a sales pitch than an informative experience.  Besides that, it is very mis-leading to your customers.

And before you go taking shots at the software I produce, let's get a few facts straight:

• I don't charge a dime for my software.
                  • The sourcecode is publically available.
                  • I don't make false claims.
                  • I don't shove it down people's throat.
                  • The software predicts numbers, not lines.
                  • The software requires input from the user.
                  • Due to the shear amount of possible configurations, I don't bother with a hit parade, because I never know what "could be" predicted.

I think that should cover the basics.  And don't think for one second I am accusing you of anything in that list.  I am simply stating my stance.

Andrew

Thank u Andrew i think that this is a RIPPOFF, all u players out there BEWARE. Lotto cheatah is ripping us out of our MONEY so listen to what these guys have to say before u download his software. CHEATah just like his name, now i will leave this alone before i get something started and Todd get on to me.  everyone have a bless day and be careful with what u purchase and spend your hard earn money on these so call to be softwares.
                    Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                    Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23273 Posts
                    Posted: June 25, 2003, 7:53 am - IP Logged

jana,

I agree that

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19830 Posts
                      Posted: June 25, 2003, 10:07 am - IP Logged

It should be noted that LottoCheatah download is free and it has 8 free updates.  I down loaded it and tried it for the eight updates,  I didn't buy any updates so I don't feel he cheated me.  Many good software developers offer a free down load and trial period.  I tried LottoPro and liked it, so I bought it, but I would have never bought it, it I had not liked it after using it for the free trial.  Just because you can down load and try it, doesn't mean you have to buy it.  If you buy something that you know don't work then you are cheating yourself.

RJOh

Miami,FL
                        United States
                        Member #760
                        October 7, 2002
                        267 Posts
                        Posted: June 25, 2003, 10:15 am - IP Logged

I'm sorry but I have too disagree with you Jana2002 I have LottoCheatah and it only cost me $12.50 even if it didn't work (which it does by producing 3,4 and 5 hits every now and then)everyone in here easily spends more than $12.50 on the Lottery games whether it's quick-picks or there own numbers.I have some software that cost me anywhere from $20-$60 the rest I got for free

I really don't understand why everyone is trashing his program when you have some players or system developers

selling paper/pencil systems for $30-$60 just look at Steve Players stuff most of it goes for $50 and up.I don't feel that I have been ripped off because I got what I paid for and I don't expect his Software too be the MAGIC BULLET for hitting a Jackpot.I believe everyone is expecting too much for $12.50 it's a pretty good program for what it was designed for "Automatic" number selection but most of my programs require player input\decisions.I totally believe in Lottery software it helps make my job easier when figuring what numbers too select also if your an experienced software user you will be able too determine which programs are worth purchasing or not.I'm not disputing what VisionDude is saying I just don't see how it makes him out too be a so-called crook.If he was taking customers money after there online purchase and not giving them the KEY to operate the program than he would be a crook.And finally if I feel from my expertise that a program is very good I would buy it even if it were $125 as long as it had the features and capabilities I'm looking for

people buy cars and other luxuries or entertainment equipment and sometimes they get ripped off for a Hell of a lot more than $12.50.

Miami,FL
                          United States
                          Member #760
                          October 7, 2002
                          267 Posts
                          Posted: June 25, 2003, 10:23 am - IP Logged

I have a friend that bought Steve Players Money-Map system for $395 and there are other players that have posted in here that bought his systems for $80 and up.

I have many of Steve's systems and most are very expensive but I feel they are worth the price of admission so spending $12.50 on LottoCheatah is like getting a free ticket.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19830 Posts
                            Posted: June 25, 2003, 10:40 am - IP Logged

The point I was making is that I think LottoCheatah could not be fairer than allowing a free down load and trial period.  I agree with you that $12.50 not a big investment for anyone who would like to try the software longer.  I purchased the file update for LottoPro every year because I like that feature.  I've read some post of people here complaining about the numbers posted here.  There will alway be those people you will think that they were cheated if they spent a little time or a little money on someone elses idea and don't make a fortune.

RJOh

light on my feet
                              United States
                              Member #356
                              May 20, 2002
                              2744 Posts
                              Posted: June 25, 2003, 11:26 am - IP Logged

fill in the blanks part 3.

i have ALWAYS stated that it is good that cheetah offer a free trial. i have commemnded him for that. i have also stated that i am glad that he is NOT as greedy as others are that charge $$$$ for the use of thier "systems".

i must however explain two points in order to clarify.

(1) cheetah and i go back a ways. he knew that i have spoken out against people who sell systems that cannot produce in the past. the "if you are going to make claims and charge people $$$ for it, you had better back it up that people will be getting thier $$$ worth". he saw my banter with different people and then approached me. i didn't challenge him until he made the first move. he made some pretty bold claims and i made him "prove it", which he did not. i understand that as a businessman selling a product that one must put the best positive spin on it that you can in order to get people to buy. there is nothing inherently wrong with that UNTIL you start telling half-truths or flat out lies. if you are selling something, telling half-truths while doing it and asking my opinion guess what, you are going to get it (my "opinion"). the long and short of it is that he made claims, i made him prove it and he couldn't. you however have to decide that for yourself.

........................................................

(2) money is money and the amount has NOTHING to do with it. $12.50 doesn't sound like much and it isn't when it stands alone but put it alongside $12.50 x many people and if the person cannot do what they say, it is still not right. it's called having integrity and principle. it's not the size of the crime, it's that it is a crime to begin with. i am speaking in general and NOT about lotto cheetah when i say this but people that charge "less" than thier more expensive "peers" end up making more money in the long run by playing on the mentality "it's ONLY $10.00". it's NOT about the amount of money as much as it IS about principle. if you can do what you say that you can do then by all means you should get paid the fair market value for the service that you provide. at the very minimum, at least be upfront with what you can or cannot do. if you say that you can and then you don't and especially if you can't in the first place while stating that you can, you do not have integrity and therefore no one should buy what that person is "selling".

........................................................

while i do not believe that cheetah has anything that anybody in here either cannot do themselves or find other comparative info for free, you will have to sift thru the evidence and decide for yourself if it is worth $12.50, $125.50 or ZIP.

VDQPLS