Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New Lotto Cheatah awesome win performance

Topic closed. 80 replies. Last post 13 years ago by askjeeves.

Page 3 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
Thomas Covenant's avatar - money
South Carolina
United States
Member #491
July 16, 2002
837 Posts
Posted: June 21, 2003, 7:20 pm - IP Logged
Quote:

Okay, now I believe you can predict lottery numbers

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
    light on my feet
    United States
    Member #356
    May 20, 2002
    2744 Posts
    Posted: June 21, 2003, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

thomas,

i have violated #1 but i have never violated #2 when i was in sales.(lol)

emily, you are funny. still looking to spot you in your camry. saw one that had an american flag but no fish and by the time i caught up with it, "it" was a man baby (lol).

......VDQPLS

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

Amarillo/Austin
      United States
      Member #1424
      April 25, 2003
      696 Posts
      Posted: June 21, 2003, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

From the looks of the discussion string, the "Cheateh" is the author of the software . . .

Orangeman

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
        Stone Mountain*Georgia
        United States
        Member #828
        November 2, 2002
        10491 Posts
        Posted: June 21, 2003, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

VisiondudeBaby, People, ....what is all the fuss about?

Here..........I am raising two hands!

light on my feet
          United States
          Member #356
          May 20, 2002
          2744 Posts
          Posted: June 21, 2003, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

win D,

i always suspected that you were in fact the IRAQI foreign spin minister.

read ALL of this thread and the one that todd posted as a link (5 pages) and then if you have any questions, fire away.

........VDQPLS

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31369 Posts
            Posted: June 21, 2003, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

vision dude - and how will i know it's you?

light on my feet
              United States
              Member #356
              May 20, 2002
              2744 Posts
              Posted: June 21, 2003, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

by the big "V" on

United States
                Member #1079
                January 24, 2003
                104 Posts
                Posted: June 22, 2003, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Anybody who reads RGL newsgroup frequently sees Cheeta posting & the subsequent bashing of his sw by the regular members, who were also the people he was up against in that competition. Seems to me he's trying to get newbies to buy, but the lotto old timers know what a joke it is. It's basically a RNG {random number generator} & if you're going to play picks of RNG, you might as well play a quick pick. If you're going to spend $15-20 a game, you should be educating yourself on number selection techniques & buying some quality software. {Yes, there is some} or downloading the free Lottery Director.... software developers make $ ffrom selling their software, not winning the lottery.

lottocheatah's avatar - lc

Canada
                  Member #385
                  June 6, 2002
                  206 Posts
                  Posted: June 24, 2003, 10:24 am - IP Logged
                  Quote: O

Canada
                    Member #385
                    June 6, 2002
                    206 Posts
                    Posted: June 24, 2003, 10:32 am - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by askjeeves on June 21, 2003

LottoWhatever

I ain't calling you "lottowiz" since you certainly ain't a wiz.  If you can't clearly see the point VD made and why Chettah wasn't telling the whole truth, I have a Brooklyn bridge I can sell you for only $10 bucks.  Maybe you should start collecting bridges as your hobbies. 

Let me try to explain the whole situation to you as if you're a 6 yr old kid:

LottoCheetah was "Bad".  He lied.  Bad Bad Bad.

You can't fully trust his programs.

You are the liar, Turkey! How about quoting something I posted and showing where I lied.

Sheeh! Some people's kids!

Canada
                      Member #385
                      June 6, 2002
                      206 Posts
                      Posted: June 24, 2003, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by Rebeckah on June 22, 2003

Anybody who reads RGL newsgroup frequently sees Cheeta posting & the subsequent bashing of his sw by the regular members, who were also the people he was up against in that competition. Seems to me he's trying to get newbies to buy, but the lotto old timers know what a joke it is. It's basically a RNG {random number generator} & if you're going to play picks of RNG, you might as well play a quick pick. If you're going to spend $15-20 a game, you should be educating yourself on number selection techniques & buying some quality software. {Yes, there is some} or downloading the free Lottery Director.... software developers make $ ffrom selling their software, not winning the lottery.

Most Lotto Cheatah users are long-time users.

For you to say that Lotto Cheatah is simply a random number generator is a flat-out lie. It either points out your ignorance of the software and the way it works or some hidden reason for your making that statement. Go back and look at the screen shot. The money-winning hit rate is clearly shown. So is the quickpick hit rate.

jana2002's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

United States
                        Member #629
                        August 27, 2002
                        958 Posts
                        Posted: June 24, 2003, 11:08 am - IP Logged
                        Quote: Originally posted by lottocheatah on June 24, 2003

Quote: Originally posted by Rebeckah on June 22, 2003

Most Lotto Cheatah users are long-time users.

For you to say that Lotto Cheatah is simply a random number generator is a flat-out lie. It either points out your ignorance of the software and the way it works or some hidden reason for your making that statement. Go back and look at the screen shot. The money-winning hit rate is clearly shown. So is the quickpick hit rate.

Why are u not answering your  customes, i have email  since last month but yet in stead u have time to get on here and not put your customers first, Please read your email, or please send me my password again i have misplace it thank u.
                          jana2002's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

United States
                          Member #629
                          August 27, 2002
                          958 Posts
                          Posted: June 24, 2003, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Sorry that is the key number  please email me the key number again thank u , u have the email address.

Canada
                            Member #385
                            June 6, 2002
                            206 Posts
                            Posted: June 24, 2003, 11:14 am - IP Logged

Again, sorry for the late reply to all the posts that accumulated since my last visit. This is one of my regular virtual stops, but I only seem to find time to get in here a few times a month. Busy, busy..

To clarify a point on the last year's World Cup. All I have previous posted on this matter [or any other, for that matter] is the absolute truth. I can't help it if people do not understand what they read, or wish to interpret what I wrote other than the way it is written.

As I recall, I stated that I finished first at Lotto 6/49, the only game I played. I said I did it using an older version of Lotto Cheatah and with a 3% hit rate. I also said that the current version of Lotto Cheatah is hitting Lotto 6/49 at 10%. This is all I said, and this is all absolutely true. In fact, even though that was posted earlier this month, Lotto Cheatah is still hitting Lotto 6/49 at 10% for 3/6 or better. 

No where in any of my posts did I say that I won the World Cup championship. I did not win the overall championship. Two guys from England won it playing the UK Lotto. Lotto Cheatah finished third. It might have been different had I been able to play the UK Lotto with the software, but that game wasn't on the LC menu then [it is now!].

For the purists, those two guys playing the UK Lotto won by each hitting one 5/6, which scores HUGE! I came in third overall, first at Lotto 6/49 with a pile of 3/6 and 4/6 hits spread out over the 35 games.

Canada
                              Member #385
                              June 6, 2002
                              206 Posts
                              Posted: June 24, 2003, 11:20 am - IP Logged
                              Quote: Originally posted by jana2002 on June 24, 2003

Sorry that is the key number  please email me the key number again thank u , u have the email address.

All key orders are filled within minutes of the order being accepted, and I answer every Lotto Cheatah enquiry personally, almost always the same day.

If you have placed a key order and have not received a key then you should immediately contact www.regsoft.com with your order number. These good people handle my key sales. They are a very good service and will get to the bottom of the problem quickly.