Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 2:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Everett E-Business

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 13 years ago by visiondude.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
Clarkston, Michigan
United States
Member #76
January 6, 2002
8528 Posts
Posted: June 15, 2003, 6:25 am - IP Logged

no, no, no.........................I only got two lumps well placed.....I got no other lumps on my body...............................buff............lol. I am trying right now to get two well-placed lumps on each arm by lifting the weights..........gonna get there by the end of the summer.  I have this curse it's called the "drive to win."  I will have those muscles by summer's end.

And lmao could be laughing my annuity off...................like kissing off the annuity................I do like my money in cash and all at once...

And about the Camry.....isn't that a foreign car?  Visiondude I thought you were USA all the way.

Sandy

visiondude's avatar - eye3logo
    light on my feet
    United States
    Member #356
    May 20, 2002
    2744 Posts
    Posted: June 15, 2003, 6:25 am - IP Logged

emily,

sidestreet menatlity around here is good. the lesser of the two evils (lol). i used to drive tractor-trailer in calif. right in all that messy los angeles-orange county traffic. considered the worst in the nation. given my "experience", i am still NERVOUS driving over here. these people like i said watch too much nascar racing and think that they are one of the drivers. especially when they ride your bumper.

when i win i am going to the junk yard and buy me one of those big land yacth cars that i know i can't get hurt in. then the first person that rides my bumper gets the brakes slammed on them. i am going to single handedly teach the city of atlanta to be safer drivers with my new method. should be fun and entertaining.

i won't do it to camry drivers just in case it might be you (lol).

.....VD(1) QUICK PICKLUMP MAN

"i am .........."meant to"       

P.S.,  that RJoH  is a stand up guy.  thanks,  vision

until further notice,  it's  france everyday

light on my feet
      United States
      Member #356
      May 20, 2002
      2744 Posts
      Posted: June 15, 2003, 6:36 am - IP Logged
      Quote: Originally posted by Sandy K on June 15, 2003

no, no, no.........................I only got two lumps well placed.

And about the Camry.....isn't that a foreign car? Visiondude I thought you were USA all the way.

ain't going there either. (although i do have small man "boobies"). wasn't it WIN D that showed that picture of me aways back? pretty funny-honey.

remember that some "foreign" cars are made in the U.S.A.

(ferrari........IS NOT)

sandy, aren't you supposed to be in church "praying for me"?

DUDE WITH A VISIONQP"SUM LUMP"

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
        Clarkston, Michigan
        United States
        Member #76
        January 6, 2002
        8528 Posts
        Posted: June 15, 2003, 7:00 am - IP Logged

Visiondude---Nope, going on Wednesday night.  We partied hard yesterday celebrating my birthday and Father's Day.............I left it all go yesterday and got up early this morning to clean up.  I was danged tired.......

By the way, honey, happy Father's day!!!!!!!!  Just don't golfing and wreck your day...........lol..............

Sandy

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31369 Posts
          Posted: June 15, 2003, 7:21 am - IP Logged

visiondude - hit all the camry's you want - except for dekalb co. and a american flag rear window. you always make me laugh. as martha would say - that's a good thing. poor martha. emily

light on my feet
            United States
            Member #356
            May 20, 2002
            2744 Posts
            Posted: June 15, 2003, 8:41 am - IP Logged
            Quote: Originally posted by Sandy K on June 15, 2003

By the way, honey, happy Father's day!!!!!!!! Just don't golfing and wreck your day...........lol..............

i had to get psychological help from the last time i played with my son. that triple bogey on the first hole made me more mad than i had ever been on a golf course.

might have lost my salvation right there (jk-lol). i was so mad thinking "hey, it's my birthday and i am going to play a lousy round of golf. what a waste". lost sight of my priorities. i was psychotic. if it wasn't for my son i would have broken every club in the bag and went straight to the doctor to see if he could put me on the "medicinal marijuana" program to mellow me out (jk-lol).

and they say "it's just a game". it wasn't until the 2ND hole (i made par and my "mind" returned). thank God.

i was suicidal.

emily, i will have to eliminate all camry's from my "hit list" because it might be hard to see the american flag in your rear window and i sure won't be able to see the decatur county on your license plate because it is on the rear of your car (ha). plus i don't want people in here to think that i ran you over. your one of the favorites in here and if i did, my "stock" would sink faster than martha stewart. can't have that.

you are "safe"...

......visiondude