Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gail Howard

Topic closed. 22 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Andrew.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Have you ever tried her system(s)?

Yes [ 30 ]  [45.45%]
No [ 36 ]  [54.55%]
Total Valid Votes [ 66 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 17 ]  

United States
Member #119
February 19, 2002
527 Posts
Posted: July 7, 2003, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Rebeckah,

Thanks for the tips...I have just a few questions...

What are deltas/spread of line?

What is the SH chart?

What do you mean by BB?

I, too, have Lottery Director though I do not understand it fully!

Good luck to you.

United States
    Member #1079
    January 24, 2003
    104 Posts
    Posted: July 8, 2003, 10:01 am - IP Logged

Greg, deltas are the differences between each # drawn, spread of line is the difference between 1st & last # drawn. Gail's chart is different than delta theory in that her #s are off by one. I think she calls them *gaps*. chart L

>What is the SH chart?

chart #4 which we're talking about. Period between hits is also called a skip.

>What do you mean by BB?

bonus ball :) good luck to you! :)

libra's avatar - chi
      Cleveland , Ohio
      United States
      Member #961
      December 27, 2002
      43715 Posts
      Posted: July 8, 2003, 11:12 am - IP Logged

I have had Gails Advantage Plus program since 1993. I like chart 6, the Skip hit Chart. If you set it in games out mode, and hit the minus key .It will put a + sign on the left side of the pairs that came out for that game. I noticed a few years ago that the + signs seem to come out in the same areas on the chart. So I printed out chart 6 for the past 25 games, highlighted and counted down from the top and gave each hit its line number. I wasn't seeing things there were several areas with consistant hits. So I started wheeling the numbers in those areas. Usually 16 sets. I have managed to get 4 out of 6 quite a lot. I know this is not the way the chart was meant to be used. But I say use whatever works for you.

Libra  Dave

United States
        Member #1079
        January 24, 2003
        104 Posts
        Posted: July 8, 2003, 11:53 am - IP Logged

DOH! Sorry, I made a mistake, I was talking about the Drawings since hit chart, which is chart #4 that I print out & colour... I find chart #6, the real skip and hit chart to also be a fantastically valuable tool, but you have to have a big database in order for it to help.

Dave, I'm not sure what you're talking about with the pairs coming up. Do you have an older, un-updated game that has a function mine doesn't maybe? My Chart 6 S&H opens in games out mode. The minus key just goes back each game, with the + signs showing what hits in the next game. That's how mine works, how does yours work?

libra's avatar - chi
          Cleveland , Ohio
          United States
          Member #961
          December 27, 2002
          43715 Posts
          Posted: July 8, 2003, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

I guess I should have said the numbers that hit in that game.I have updated the software . What I do when I bring up chart 6 is hit control and the right arrow. This puts the numbers that have the most skips at the top of the list.Then I use the minus sign and go back 25 games and print each out. I do not use the sideways printing for this. If you hit f2 and then enter, you get a page printed with a line after every 5 numbers. I highlight the hits and count down and write next to the number the line number it hit on. Then I open excel and make a list  from 1 to 49. Then I record where each hit occured, either with a 1 or an x. Then I add up each line. Then I print out the lastest chart 6 and highlight each line that had the most hits. Then I wheel the numbers that are in those positions.I wheel 16 numbers with 1 power number. I usually play 20 sets out of the 311 sets. Since the software dosn't have any filters, I just pick out a sum I feel is do and play that.

Libra Dave

Florida
            United States
            Member #526
            October 25, 2001
            127 Posts
            Posted: July 9, 2003, 5:22 am - IP Logged

Interesting....

*Andrew*

WINHunter - Freeware Lottery Number Predicting software for the 21st century. NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART.

www.sourceforge.net/projects/winhunter

United States
              Member #1079
              January 24, 2003
              104 Posts
              Posted: July 10, 2003, 10:43 am - IP Logged

Dave, I can't wait to try your technique out once Texas makes up it's mind on which multi-state game to join, if not both. :)  Thanks for sharing what you do, as I think if we all share we all get better at # selection & closer to winning! :)

Florida
                United States
                Member #526
                October 25, 2001
                127 Posts
                Posted: July 11, 2003, 5:49 am - IP Logged

WINHunter has functions for Skips, Hot/Cold, etc.  You can adjust how much history is applied to calculate the skips, and even stack multiple skip calculations in order to generate your output numbers.  Techniques you probably have to use pen/paper can actually be done with a few point/clicks.

The only word of caution I have, is that I am not sure if any of WINHunter's processors are remotely similar to Gail's functions.  If they aren't, all I would need to know is how she generates her data.  I have no problem writing a Gail Howard Processor for WINHunter!  In fact, It would be a welcomed addition to the growing collection of processors.

Of course, I would have to either obtain permission to use her name for the functions, or else just rip them straight away with no reference to the author.  Since calculations cannot be copyrighted, I don't see any problem with copying her functions.  I will just have to avoid any reference in the processor to Gail or any of her materials.

Andrew

*Andrew*

WINHunter - Freeware Lottery Number Predicting software for the 21st century. NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART.

www.sourceforge.net/projects/winhunter