Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

everett

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 13 years ago by reddog.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Pacific Northwest
United States
Member #1229
March 6, 2003
707 Posts
Posted: July 12, 2003, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

I did not know that the comment was meant that nice.

I thank you then.

And...Good Luck

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #14
    November 9, 2001
    31357 Posts
    Posted: July 12, 2003, 5:08 pm - IP Logged

no system will hit every night. since i bought the zid system - 2 days ago - got 2 strs. paid for itselfmany times over. did not hit tonight, but that's OKAY!!!!

wish your friend would consider working on a pick 4 system. thanks everett. emily

love to nibble those micey feet.

jana2002's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

United States
      Member #629
      August 27, 2002
      958 Posts
      Posted: July 12, 2003, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

Yes emilyg you are so true, but it is all Good for Entertaiment purpose only.

Pacific Northwest
        United States
        Member #1229
        March 6, 2003
        707 Posts
        Posted: July 12, 2003, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Emily,

Thanks for y

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
          Member #14
          November 9, 2001
          31357 Posts
          Posted: July 12, 2003, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

thanks everett.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
            Member #629
            August 27, 2002
            958 Posts
            Posted: July 12, 2003, 5:51 pm - IP Logged
            Quote: O
              Pacific Northwest
              United States
              Member #1229
              March 6, 2003
              707 Posts
              Posted: July 12, 2003, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Jan,

Your use of language definitely is not easy for me to understand.

You say "let see is your money is were your mouth is" and that means "shut up". You mention "Yes emily that is true.", but you are not agreeing with her.

I guess I need a translator or maybe an English teacher?

Good Luck,

ME

United States
                Member #629
                August 27, 2002
                958 Posts
                Posted: July 12, 2003, 7:30 pm - IP Logged
                Quote: Originally posted by everett on July 12, 2003

Jan,

Your use of language definitely is not easy for me to understand.

You say "let see is your money is were your mouth is" and that means "shut up". You mention "Yes emily that is true.", but you are not agreeing with her.

I guess I need a translator or maybe an English teacher?

Good Luck,

ME

You know that u need to drop this subject, yes i stated i do not agree with no one and did not pick out emilyg name , u are suppose to be a business type person look like to me u are someone who is there looking out the window to see what is going on , now who need to speak correct language. GROW UP a business type person would not respones to a message like the one i sent, so to me you only here trying to be a saleman now bit off that apple and if it is too big then cut it in half. next time i want be so nice with words, so let go and let GOD.

United States
                  Member #629
                  August 27, 2002
                  958 Posts
                  Posted: July 12, 2003, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Everett

Pacific Northwest
                    United States
                    Member #1229
                    March 6, 2003
                    707 Posts
                    Posted: July 12, 2003, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Jana,

Could you write a little bit bigger letters please? I can hardly read your posts.

When you win two times in a row straight with around 30 to 40 using a straight system, you can play easily 20 to 30 times within winning and you can still win.

I understand that you hoped to be able to test the system yourself, but for some reason the trial period is not working on your computer. Only one person in addition mentioned that problem, this afternoon. After downloading the new version I put out this morning, it worked fine there.

I don't think anyone has seen me upset yet. And that will certainly not happen. This is a good place. Please keep it that way. Everybody in this forum knows that I am selling programs and services. And many enjoy and enjoyed the numbers that I offer in this forum.

Good Luck.

This is my last post in this thread.

reddog's avatar - patch
                      Greensboro, North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #1616
                      June 5, 2003
                      1287 Posts
                      Posted: July 13, 2003, 4:53 am - IP Logged

Everett, my wife and I have been using the trial run of ZID and we are loving it. I came out but in any order for VA. But are are no idiots. For entertainment only is a no brainer.  Using Zid and The Oracle I noticed some interesing things I can do to cut down on the amount of numbers. Anyways, I do not have the gutts anyways to play straight.  I don't know what Jana2002's problem is.

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                        Clarksville
                        United States
                        Member #487
                        July 15, 2002
                        17638 Posts
                        Posted: July 13, 2003, 5:03 am - IP Logged

I also got a boxed hit in KY yesterday mid...use the system with my vtracs to cut down on the selections....since I have been tracking, there have been many straight hits and many boxed hits.  I feel like I got my money's worth.  Also am learning the different manipulations.

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.

United States
                          Member #629
                          August 27, 2002
                          958 Posts
                          Posted: July 13, 2003, 5:49 am - IP Logged
                          Quote: Originally posted by reddog on July 13, 2003

Everett, my wife and I have been using the trial run of ZID and we are loving it. I came out but in any order for VA. But are are no idiots. For entertainment only is a no brainer.  Using Zid and The Oracle I noticed some interesing things I can do to cut down on the amount of numbers. Anyways, I do not have the gutts anyways to play straight.  I don't know what Jana2002's problem is.

As for Reddog  or whoever u are or whatever u are  find out the conclusions before you jump to it, ana do not have a problem, so the next time u need an answer Search for it. Peace the answer is facing at You, think about that.

United States
                            Member #629
                            August 27, 2002
                            958 Posts
                            Posted: July 13, 2003, 5:59 am - IP Logged
                            Quote: Originally posted by everett on July 13, 2003

Jana,

Could you write a little bit bigger letters please? I can hardly read your posts.

When you win two times in a row straight with around 30 to 40 using a straight system, you can play easily 20 to 30 times within winning and you can still win.

I understand that you hoped to be able to test the system yourself, but for some reason the trial period is not working on your computer. Only one person in addition mentioned that problem, this afternoon. After downloading the new version I put out this morning, it worked fine there.

I don't think anyone has seen me upset yet. And that will certainly not happen. This is a good place. Please keep it that way. Everybody in this forum knows that I am selling programs and services. And many enjoy and enjoyed the numbers that I offer in this forum.

Good Luck.

This is my last post in this thread.

That is the way is suppose to be that is why this is where FREE, NO CHARGE for the  numbers are posted and to let u know  i am the only one that have the guts to complains about what is going on now i tried to be nice and email you in private until you got this thing out of control ,so if you want to continue with your garage then i will have to finish, tell the players the price u claims this products is 79.50 since u suppose to be a good saleperson, i can go on, and as for some they conplain about lucky posted all those numbes, look at the amount u have for Georgia on yesterday and that was for 1 day, u are a sick person u ask me.Go Screw yourself.

United States
                              Member #629
                              August 27, 2002
                              958 Posts
                              Posted: July 13, 2003, 6:14 am - IP Logged

Well i hope u can