Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Free numbers

Topic closed. 44 replies. Last post 13 years ago by Littleoldlady.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
reddog's avatar - patch
Greensboro, North Carolina
United States
Member #1616
June 5, 2003
1285 Posts
Posted: August 23, 2003, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

well take that $2,800 you supposably won and go buy yourself a life, you mental b_tch!   joli, you hit the nail on the head.

jana2002's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

United States
    Member #629
    August 27, 2002
    958 Posts
    Posted: August 23, 2003, 12:51 pm - IP Logged
    Quote: Originally posted by reddog on August 23, 2003

well take that $2,800 you supposably won and go buy yourself a life, you mental b_tch!   joli, you hit the nail on the head.

Seem to me you are the mental b_tch or is it the mental Bastard for still responsing to this again.
      reddog's avatar - patch
      Greensboro, North Carolina
      United States
      Member #1616
      June 5, 2003
      1285 Posts
      Posted: August 23, 2003, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

You just hate  for someone to get the last word in, don't you, Jana ?

MICHIGAN
        United States
        Member #1715
        June 20, 2003
        164 Posts
        Posted: August 23, 2003, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

Jana:  Apparently you bought something to smoke, since this subject was still going on today, which is why I responded to it and requested you end it.  By the way, my name is Jorli, and that's not the only word you spelled incorrectly.  My 3 year old is not amused by your ignorance.

Good you won $2800.00.  Why aren't you happy?  Not enough?  Are you so greedy that you can't be happy you found something that worked for you and you made money on it?  Did you tip the poster who afforded you those FREE FREE FREE numbers?  Of course not.  Free means free, right?

Maybe you need to take your Prozac.  Sleep for about 3 days and try again.  Your attitude is poor and really has no place on these boards.

Or maybe just maybe you need to find a good man to treat you good and put a smile on your face.  And the best thing about finding a good man.  It won't cost you nothing!  IT'S FREE FREE FREE! 

United States
          Member #629
          August 27, 2002
          958 Posts
          Posted: August 23, 2003, 1:13 pm - IP Logged
          Quote: Originally posted by JORLI on August 23, 2003

Jana:  Apparently you bought something to smoke, since this subject was still going on today, which is why I responded to it and requested you end it.  By the way, my name is Jorli, and that's not the only word you spelled incorrectly.  My 3 year old is not amused by your ignorance.

Good you won $2800.00.  Why aren't you happy?  Not enough?  Are you so greedy that you can't be happy you found something that worked for you and you made money on it?  Did you tip the poster who afforded you those FREE FREE FREE numbers?  Of course not.  Free means free, right?

Maybe you need to take your Prozac.  Sleep for about 3 days and try again.  Your attitude is poor and really has no place on these boards.

Or maybe just maybe you need to find a good man to treat you good and put a smile on your face.  And the best thing about finding a good man.  It won't cost you nothing!  IT'S FREE FREE FREE! 

What ever your name i spell it the way you are responding to this and i  am not amused by your 3 yr. old ignorance  and i thought you were not going to be banter back and forth  and why are you using your 3 yr, in this matter,  look like to me you are already on the prozac, you seem to know more about this medical, apparently you forgot that you took it and do not know what is going on and who are you to say who has right to come on this board, if i had the last say you would not be on here today for some reason i can't make that decision, so leave well enough along,  And another thing  i don't give a F____ what your name is, now you can sleep for many day i don't care how long you take , you have a bless day.
            MICHIGAN
            United States
            Member #1715
            June 20, 2003
            164 Posts
            Posted: August 23, 2003, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

You know what Jana?  I'll let you have the last word.  Not that you deserve it, but because I pity you. You're pathetic, and you're ignorant. You really should move on.

You sound about as smart as a box of rocks, and I'm way out of your league.  Take your $2800.00 and take a trip and relax.  I have a few suggestions as to where you might go.

1.  Anywhere there is no computer for you to use.

2.  Anywhere, there are only deaf people who don't have to hear you.

3. Satan's house.  You know the address.  (Free Tip:  Drink plenty of water before you get there) Now that was free free free!

I'll await your hopefully final reply. I won't respond, giving you the last FREE words.

nikkig's avatar - flower

United States
              Member #1938
              July 29, 2003
              75 Posts
              Posted: August 23, 2003, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

OoooohhhWeeeeee!!!!  h

United States
                Member #629
                August 27, 2002
                958 Posts
                Posted: August 23, 2003, 3:25 pm - IP Logged
                Quote: O

United States
                  Member #629
                  August 27, 2002
                  958 Posts
                  Posted: August 23, 2003, 3:26 pm - IP Logged
                  Quote: Originally posted by reddog on August 23, 2003

You just hate  for someone to get the last word in, don't you, Jana ?

Well i see you make it back it is not so much of the last word it is the RIGHT word remember that, later as in SEE YA peace.

United States
                    Member #629
                    August 27, 2002
                    958 Posts
                    Posted: August 23, 2003, 3:32 pm - IP Logged
                    Quote: Originally posted by JORLI on August 23, 2003

You know what Jana?  I'll let you have the last word.  Not that you deserve it, but because I pity you. You're pathetic, and you're ignorant. You really should move on.

You sound about as smart as a box of rocks, and I'm way out of your league.  Take your $2800.00 and take a trip and relax.  I have a few suggestions as to where you might go.

1.  Anywhere there is no computer for you to use.

2.  Anywhere, there are only deaf people who don't have to hear you.

3. Satan's house.  You know the address.  (Free Tip:  Drink plenty of water before you get there) Now that was free free free!

I'll await your hopefully final reply. I won't respond, giving you the last FREE words.

Boy you seen to know all about these, no computer, deaf people, satan house, i see they fit you perfect, pathetic and ignorant and yes you are out of my league and yes i have moved on till you keep responsing, PEACE and hope you will not come back SEE  YA in short you get the hell out of here.
                      Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
                      Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #20
                      December 20, 2000
                      56966 Posts
                      Posted: August 23, 2003, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Forum please be patient - I'm trying to get Todd's permission to put a lock on this thread I agree with you all... Please no more P.M's...

Good Luck Lep

United States
                        Member #629
                        August 27, 2002
                        958 Posts
                        Posted: August 23, 2003, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Thank You Lucky for handle this matter, jana

JAZZY JASPER's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg

United States
                          Member #786
                          October 14, 2002
                          2723 Posts
                          Posted: August 23, 2003, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Hmmn

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg
                            Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #20
                            December 20, 2000
                            56966 Posts
                            Posted: August 23, 2003, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

I agree Jazzy...

Good Luck Lep

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket
                              Clarksville
                              United States
                              Member #487
                              July 15, 2002
                              17638 Posts
                              Posted: August 23, 2003, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Wow!!!!!!!!

If you know your number is going to hit, have patience and then KILL IT!

You never know when you will get another hit.